Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
About Mary Skelter:
I've noticed that is some areas or even battles the FPS drops to 50.
I'm playing fullscreen 1080p with a Ryzen 5 1600 and RTX 2060.
Anyone with the same problem?

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
So theyre gonna buy Dota and by extension valve next?
That would be a mind****. A Tencent buyout of Valve would have people losing their minds.

So people were talking about how it was nonsense how the devs of Earth Defense Force said that the game would have to sell on one platform to see it on another, right?

Yeah, this is more PR double-speak.

i'll just leave this here because it's WAAAAAAY too good to not share it with everyone ;)

i LOVE IT when a negative review of a game (specifically talking about the balance of in-game economics) accidentally makes a perfect commentary on capitalism ...

this is just PERFECT!!!

chef kiss

Yeah this is HOT!

New Black Mesa blog post is out.

Black Mesa :: May News Update

Bloodstained releasing June 18th (next month!)

Black Mesa devs can hush until they finally release Xen. I played the whole game all the way through and it's outstanding, but still incomplete.

And yeah, I got a press release for Bloodstained today. I'm not looking at anything because I want to go in as blind as possible. However, that still screenshot shows that they must have been polishing the snot out of this game.

But thanks to PC Community, literally all of this can or has been fixed already by mods or edits. (y)
True, but I don't like giving money to companies just because they own the IP., especially when the product is broken. I would much rather pay the modders who made the game functional.

I'm still feeling some kind of way about Streets of Rage 4 when we already have Bombergamers' remake of the whole series....

Last edited:
Reactions: Kvik and lashman

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Kiwami 2 is the only Yakuza game i haven't played yet (Sans Ishin and Kenzan ofc), not sure if i'm going to.

I've played through all other Yakuza games in the last 3 years (including the original 1+2) and there's Judgement and Shin Yakuza already coming up. So much of this dang franchise. :so-good-blob:

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Telltale Games continues to fade away as Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 + 2 are no longer available on Steam (and Xbox/PS4.) following Game of Thrones being taken down pretty recently as well. Kind of surprised Minecraft went down before GOTG,Batman and Wolf.

I actually enjoyed Minecraft Story Mode Season 2, hated Season 1 though
I would ditto this, S2 of Minecraft is surprisingly decent given how bad S1 is

Frecklestein

Tender, Violent and Queer.
Oct 23, 2018
Oddly off topic but everyone is here, typically. Any recommendations on sub $100 in ear wireless ear buds? I've been working out a lot and my current gaming set up (PC + Comfy Couch) would possibly benefit from it. Don't have the best budget, but looking for something of good entry quality?

Gelf

Apr 22, 2019
I wasn't aware the PC port of Final Fantasy X had fast forward, that's news to me. Does it work on cut scenes? That's the only way I'd consider playing it again.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Do we have a '52 games, 1 year' thread somewhere here where people document what they've finished and try to complete, well, 52 games?
indeed we do :)

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Oddly off topic but everyone is here, typically. Any recommendations on sub $100 in ear wireless ear buds? I've been working out a lot and my current gaming set up (PC + Comfy Couch) would possibly benefit from it. Don't have the best budget, but looking for something of good entry quality?
I sadly have no answer for you, but let it be known that there is no such as thing as off-topic in this thread.

To demonstrate, I will now post some completely unrelated animu.

:wd_dealwithit:

Bonus: Here's lashman's predicted response:
:disapproval-blob:

RionaaM

Vogon Poetry Appreciator
Sep 6, 2018
Finishing Ep5 from Ace Attorney, Rise from the Ashes, yesterday. The case itself was solid after the second day, but man it was too long for it own good. I definitely don't look forward to replaying it anytime soon.
Yep, I haven't played it a second time and it's been years since I did, but I recall not liking it much. Which is weird, because the whole internet seems to love it.

I would ditto this, S2 of Minecraft is surprisingly decent given how bad S1 is
If I liked S1 a lot does this mean I will love S2?

Last edited:
Reactions: MJunioR

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
I've spent about 15 minutes now searching for a download page for Final Fantasy XIV's client without resorting to Google. What the actual fuck. How can it be this obtuse. Am I this dense?

My quest continues.

Edit: I thought I was there, but apparently not.

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Beginner's Guide

Nothing. (20+ minutes now)

Edit 2: 25 minutes....

I know what the link to the client is for a while now, but I'm trying to navigate to it from the game's website. It's just not there.

Edit 3: I give up. This is why I like Steam. 30 minutes later and no way of finding the client download page without resorting to Reddit.

Last edited:
Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
There's never enough anime here.
NEVER!
This comes out soon on Steam, anyone looking forward to it?
memememememe. definitely me.

Just really hoping Valve lets' it through. I am always so anxious about VN's on Steam these days because Valve's actions towards them are so random, even targeting All Ages Versions.

Another VN that's had a store page for a while and yet no updates or news about release is Punchline. :unsure:

rybrad

Apr 22, 2019

Early access starts on the 28th of June for everyone that preordered the game.
Shit, I can't decide if I want to play this again or not. I always get bored after a month or so and it seems like waiting for a few content patches is usually the best move for me.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever

These seem alright. But one thing I learned from from googling this for a bit is that "good" and wireless are a tough combination and true quality audio seems to be limited to like $250+ Sennheisers or Bose lol.

That's just PQube being worse developer than bloody JAST, isn't it?
Yeah. Good point lol. :face-with-cold-sweat:

Reactions: Frecklestein

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Just ran into this bug of Last Day of June, no real fix, only a workaround which I'll try now. And apparently you then have to complete the game in one sitting or it pops up again. Good thing we have the Steam forums and user reviews helping/warning, imagine devs just taking the money and running and paying customers having no direct way of finding a solution. Pub is 505 Games btw. Hmhmhmhmmmm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.