Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Wow at the regional prices.... very expensive over here (Brazil), but Russia and Mexico actually pay more in dollars than the US.

Publishers are simply forgetting all the lessons learned in the last decade for PC in those markets: better price and good service. It really is a cycle. Next up: Complaining about piracy that for some inexplicable reason is on the rise.

Well... to be "fair" Ubisoft is launching Breakpoint at 2999. Leave to Square to make them look good.

It is an incredible game. A little uneven in some parts (combat) but I had way too much fun with it and it has a lot of content for the price. In anycase... there is an Steam sale coming in a little over a month.
If it has splitscreen coop. it'll go way up my list for that sale.

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018

Lots of publisher and themed sales this week.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, ELEX and Atomic Society is on sale part of the post apocalyptic thing going on. I've been looking at Fallout 4 too.

Reactions: dummmyy

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Congrats Ge0force on the exclusivity, sorry for all the assholes in that thread
We stan. I'm even considering buying an AMD cpu for next build thanks to AMD chan.
Ge0force always remember the real reason why some people try to make fun of people with principles.

Thanks guys, love you all! 😍

To be clear: my permanent ban on Era was self requested, after seeing several members with a strong opinion against Epic's strategy deciding to support Epic anyway for a €10 discount.

For years I told myself that I could at least make a minor difference, by trying to make people aware of the long-term consequences of the actions of certain big companies. The fact that many people don't agree or don't care about my opinions is perfectly fine and doesn't bother me at all.

But seeing what happened today - people who DO care caving in to get a lousy €10 discount - as well as the many people laughing at me for sticking to my principles, made me realize that my "fight" isn't worth facing the endless amount of shitposting and trolling that plagues every EGS related topic, or even pc gaming related topics in general.

Most of the Era members I like are here on MC, so this is my exclusive home from now on. This will save me a lot of frustrations, and I guess for the people on Era as well. It seems my posts were seen as "hostile" lately, and that's really not how I am in real life, nor how I want to be. ☺

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
This will save me a lot of frustrations, and I guess for the people on Era as well. It seems my posts were seen as "hostile" lately, and that's really not how I am in real life, nor how I want to be. ☺
yeah ... let's just all sit back, relax, and watch how it all unfolds

the simple truth is - no amount of our talking about it to other people will change anything ... epic have way too much money for that

so all we can really do is just see what happens ... really no point in getting angry (or even slightly annoyed) at any of it :)

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
lolol. Remember how people said Epic has to buy exclusives and can't compete in price? This sale is the exact thing they can do to easily convince people to shop on their store. Even that John Wick game is $7.99.

It's also pretty clear no one is buying anything on the store :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Castlevania Anniversary Collection [Steam CD Key] for PC - Buy now
How does USD 18 sound for you? :X

Lots of stuff got announced or released recently.
I should spend some time tonight preparing the highlight thread for june =_=
Hm. Guess I'll bite later.

Release:

What a day lol.
Yeah, and then you have Bubsy to top it off. What a day, for real.

I'm legitimately surprised by this post-apocalyptic sale, each time I take a look at the store page there's one more game that I might be interested on.

bmdubya

Apr 17, 2019
I don't blame you Ge0force. I always try to stay civil in those threads, but it just gets ridiculous. And yeah, it's pretty sad how a $10 discount will make people go "oh, actually I will spend money at EGS now." Oh well, Meta is a better place anyway. I've realized with the whole EGS thing how Era truly feels about PC gaming, and it's disappointing.

Also, just throwing out that if anyone doesn't want their BLOPS 4 key from Humble this month, I'd take it off your hands.....

Guilty of Being

META MAN
Dec 5, 2018
Texas
I don't blame you Ge0force. I always try to stay civil in those threads, but it just gets ridiculous. And yeah, it's pretty sad how a $10 discount will make people go "oh, actually I will spend money at EGS now." Oh well, Meta is a better place anyway. I've realized with the whole EGS thing how Era truly feels about PC gaming, and it's disappointing.

Also, just throwing out that if anyone doesn't want their BLOPS 4 key from Humble this month, I'd take it off your hands.....
We no longer mention that which we care not to mention because we are one and tranquil.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
If Yuplay.ru has Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection for quite cheap, I wonder if they will have the Castlevania collection for a cheap price

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
well I have to admin, $5 control preorder would be tempting.

but they want $60 for that here /w discount

I have to say I didn't expect this major discounts so fast.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
If Yuplay.ru has Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection for quite cheap, I wonder if they will have the Castlevania collection for a cheap price
Castlevania is already there for the same price as the Arcade Collection.

Reactions: Deku

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
I'd wait buying Castlevania, first two reviews point towards another lazy release.
Yeah, that review talking about some revision issue with the first one kinda bummed me.

By the way, Arcade Anniversary Collection is already on sale, so considering that we will receive the JP releases later I might wait for a sale on Castlevania on YuPlay too. Dunno, I just got cold feet from buying it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.