Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Unlike another company that starts with S, and as expected, SEGA have confirmed they're working on a patch for Yakuza Kiwami 2.
Nice. I finished the main game already without any major issue (c'mon, physics going insane allowing Kiryu to send goons flying was pretty fun) but I guess I wait for this update to start playing Majima story.

Reactions: Ascheroth

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
btw why do you have the "Coward" tag instead of the 3 day ban?
The "Coward" tag comes from that I was one of the snapped users from this game, but I remembered GoT was about to satrt, I wanted to particiapte in GOT discussion, so I asked for an unban, which made me get the "Coward" tag.

Seems like they have problems removign the Avenger and Cowards tags or something.

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Unlike another company that starts with S, and as expected, SEGA have confirmed they're working on a patch for Yakuza Kiwami 2.
Well, at least by being late on playing these releases (but not too late as too put them on the "eternal" backlog) I can play them patched up.

And Sega is being way too good right now with releases, support and prices. All the current drama has left me a little jaded so I'm kind of expecting an exclusive deal announcement or at the very least a 100% bump on regional prices.

DeejayDoom

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
Wtf is happening with so many sales lol.

Also GMG has the deluxe version of Death and Re;Quest at 32% (you need to be logged in to see the discount), and at least on EU the price is bugged and cheaper than the normal one:

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018

Why didn't they make her portrait transparent.
Kind of reminds me of Final Fantasy XV, how a bunch of cutscenes top off with a textbox that tells you Noctis got a thing. When they could just... show him getting the thing.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Oh! The more the shmups, the better!

Totes adorbs doge!
Hey, I'll jam an anime game as well... please don't tell the Man of Lash.

I just want to ride a four wheeler and shoot people.
Breh
Go playing Sleepy Dogs instead
Play a game where you a REAL MAN
Driving through Hong Kong doing wheelies on your bike
Eating Pork Buns erry day
All day

Deleted member 113

DeejayDoom

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
Is this good? Been a while since I got a IF game. It surely has a decent price.
Didn't play it, but seems it got a positive reaction, especially on the story, and the swapping between JRPG and VN. Also, as a warning, the game has strong gory images and text.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
aaaand this one still lives and lookes glorious
SAY WHAAAAAAAAT.
Man, i was really excited for that game when it was first announced and kinda bummed when it was cancelled and Team meat split.

But google tells me that the games uncancellation was already announced last year? How did i miss that?

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Launch trailer:

According to Gematsu, it will be $14.99 / €14.99 / £12.99, with a 10 percent-off launch week discount.
I'm happy this is now public, and of course that it's coming to PC.

It's a travesty for any Wizardry game, even a distant cousin, not to be available on PC.

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
What happens if I make an account on egs, buy all the cheap preorders in my region, and "give" that account to someone in other region?

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Wowie, fast thread today! Sorry for the like spam everyone but I had like 4+ pages to catch up on and lots of good posts in-between! (y)

Since y'all wanted a Visual Novel thread I've made one for you lazies :p

Paging 「Echo」 , Knurek
Bless you sir! Appreciate the effort. I'm sure it will get some use. :D

Gotta go get Death's End Re:quest to show supprt for iffy.

And I hate to be the one, but even with the dumb price, I can't not get Octopath on day 1. Been waiting a long time and I do love that soundtrack. I wanna play it so bad.

At this point the only thing that could stop me would be if it was on EGS, but it's not so... yay!

Finally, why does the Castlevania Collection have a "sports" tag? Since I ignore that tag on Steam, I was having a hard time finding it!

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I wonder why some games are being removed from the store.

Oxygen not Included and Vampires 2 so far.
My best guess is that the publishers are not happy that the fixed 10 bucks discount leads to insane price reductions in cheaper regions. (Say it's 15$ in a poorer region and with the discount it would be 5$, which would be a 66% discount for a game that's not our for a quite a while!).
That's basically impossible for other stores to compete with and also devalues the game a lot, so they didn't want to take part in the sale.
And they're probably removed entirely because it wouldn't surprise me if Epic has no way to exclude individual games from the shop-wide discount, so they had to take down the game completely, lmao.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
And I hate to be the one, but even with the dumb price, I can't not get Octopath on day 1. Been waiting a long time and I do love that soundtrack. I wanna play it so bad.
Gotta be honest.. I'm probably doing the same. Despite my earlier complaint I'm sure I'll still break down and pick it up near release. :crying-face:

What can I say? I'm weak when it comes to good looking JRPG's. Or just all RPG's in general I suppose since my backlog is full of all sorts of them.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Based SEGA. Its refreshing to see a big publisher not treat the PC userbase like shit. But I guess when you have several PC exclusive IP's that rake in a ton of money you want to treat them like 1st class citizens.

Guilty of Being

META MAN
Dec 5, 2018
Texas
My best guess is that the publishers are not happy that the fixed 10 bucks discount leads to insane price reductions in cheaper regions. (Say it's 15$ in a poorer region and with the discount it would be 5$, which would be a 66% discount for a game that's not our for a quite a while!).
That's basically impossible for other stores to compete with and also devalues the game a lot, so they didn't want to take part in the sale.
And they're probably removed entirely because it wouldn't surprise me if Epic has no way to exclude individual games from the shop-wide discount, so they had to take down the game completely, lmao.
So, did the publishers/devs have any say in the M E G A SALE?

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD
Status
Not open for further replies.