Community MetaSteam | May 2020 - We May Or May Not Be Around In June!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
New thread smell, etc etc.

Finished up Ao and stared up Cold Steel 3. Some hyper level time-based whiplash right there. 2D sprites on a 2D background to full 3d with models and textures that are way ahead of where they were in Cold Steel 2. Looks good man.

Already disliking some of the students, so you know it's a Cold Steel game. LOL.

Deleted member 113

If anyone is in the mood to "invest" on an Early Access game, that is already quite fun, do check:

The final version (still some months away) will end up costing 1.5x-2x the price of the early access version, and with the current 20% off, this is probably the lowest price the game will cost in quite some time.

And, this is a team worth supporting.
They are the guys behind titles such as the highly recommended:

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
no I won't I'm waiting for this figure to be released and I'm not dying before it's out and I purchase it

Do they also prepaint it in other colors other than grey /s

I planned to buy more figures myself but I think I'm going to hold off on that because of what's happening right now.

The last 2 figures that I purchased was the Sekiro DX Figma and the Bloodborne Hunter Nendoroid.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
New month, new thread, new Choice. Today is a day of many things!
Thanks as always lashman~

I'll wait for the Choice before commiting to any purchase, but I took a look at all the stuff around 25€ on my wishlist and I think I'll be getting Crystar

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Stop what you are doing and get this bundle

Good bundle.

Not so sure about Oninaki, though. :dana_think:
Just need Oninaki and it's just 14€, I THINK I might buy this one.

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland
Uncharted 2 is pretty good. And ya it's a lot better than Uncharted 1 that much I'm sure of
I played Uncharted 1 through 3 back to back about... 8 years ago ? And back then Uncharted 1 already felt like it had aged poorly... almost exclusively because of the shooting and cover mechanics. The story and the characters made it worth playing, though.

Uncharted 2 and 3 were great.

I wish I could play the fourth one but I don't have a PS4.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Today is Humble Monthly day. What do you think is the extra game for last month's bundle and what will be in this months?
Honestly no idea. They've had all previously unbundled Zachtronics games now, so there isn't even an easy guess remaining :p
Maybe Forager.
A Plague Tale, Bloodstained, Darksiders 3, Dead Cells, Vampyr are games I could see included (since they're all on Game Pass :p), but not all of them at the same time.

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
The International was delayed by Valve:

Totally forgot about this piece of news, totally expected due the situation, there will always be time for the event in the future.

Reactions: Li Kao

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Today is Humble Monthly day. What do you think is the extra game for last month's bundle and what will be in this months?
Anything I don't own yet would do, tbh :p
What's in it? The link just takes me to the steam front page, I guess it's not available in my region.
It's a bundle: Oninaki, Final Fantasy XII, Chrono trigger and Dragon Quest XI

Reactions: Kvik and didamangi

Angelo

Junior Member?
Dec 21, 2018
That thread name is GOLD! And as always, nice thread!

Anyway, motivated to work on my backlog again. Playing Katana Zero and it has been great. Putting Ace Attorney on hold since i quit in the middle of a case due to college exams :face-with-cold-sweat:. Wait no, final exam is also approaching :frowning-face-with-open-mouth::frowning-face-with-open-mouth:.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Is it any good?
Honestly, I don't know. As far as the other Tokyo RPG Factory games go, I'm pretty lukewarm on I Am Setsuna, and I don't own Lost Sphear.

There is a demo for Oninaki on its Steam page though, so you can give it a go before deciding.

Oheao

Jun 29, 2019
I have both Redemption and Bloodlines. Is Redemption worth it or is it better to just skip to Bloodlines?

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
Damn, I've spent more than a decade wishing for a new VTMB, and now they're bombarding us with new games in the WoD universe, at least you've done one good thing Paradox.
I have both Redemption and Bloodlines. Is Redemption worth it or is it better to just skip to Bloodlines?
It's not bad, but easily skippable, doesn't really have connections to Bloodlines iirc.

Reactions: Milena

Oheao

Jun 29, 2019
Damn, I've spent more than a decade wishing for a new VTMB, and now they're bombarding us with new games in the WoD universe, at least you've done one good thing Paradox.

It's not bad, but easily skippable, doesn't really have connections to Bloodlines iirc.
OK. Also, how long is Bloodlines to beat?

Ruvon

Chaotic writer
May 15, 2019
France
cabinetdechaologie.wordpress.com
I just saw a retro stream of VTM Redemption, it's absolutely bad, from the gameplay to the writing and voice acting (in French it's hilariously horrible).

You don't want to make yourself suffer like this.

Bloodlines didn't aged very well, but at least there's good parts in it. Couldn't find some in Redemption.

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
Bloodlines didn't aged very well, but at least there's good parts in it.
Eh, Bloodlines' RP systems are still among the very best genre has to offer, the closest you have to it is Alpha Protocol, and it's a lesser game in almost every regard.

Rosenkrantz

Once Punched Man
Apr 22, 2019
Other parts didn't aged well, like breaking game bugs or graphics.
Sure, I agree, fan patches fix the bug problem tho, and the game is from 2004, so, I think dated graphics is kind of given if you play it 16 years later.

The meat of the game (considering its an RPG) is still very much outweighs a relatively small obstacles like that imo.

Reactions: Ruvon

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Stop what you are doing and get this bundle

FFXII, a game that is nearly 20 years old, has no right being sold over 20$ in my opinion. Also it's overall a -43%, why in the world is it displayed as 72%?

Reactions: Rosenkrantz
Status
Not open for further replies.