Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Preordered Assassin's Creed Valhalla!

First non Steam purchase in ages.

-91% on day one!

(also used uplay coins for extra 20% offf, because why not lol)

inb4 refund.
Looks like the price has been fixed, or which region is it? I thought it was Swedish store...

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Not sure, it will depend on the reception of the 80 euros games. Seeing the hype for the new consoles, they will probably be well received, but then again, covid and looming economical crisis could put a wrench in these plans.

Reactions: Tomasety
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh that looks great. Hopefully they work through the whole series with that level of upgrade. I am totally down for a replay w/ achievements.
i imagine it depends on how this one sells ... but it's probably very likely they will :)

they should do that for all the old Telltale stuff ... like Monkey Island, for example

Pommes

Hey you! Have a nice day!
Jun 4, 2019
That is interesting. I just saw a (german) review video which basically trashed the open world experience.
It especially highlighted the tedious mini quests which break the flow of the game. E.g. constantly searching for keys (some chests have two or three locks?).
Tastes are different i guess :thinking-face:

Reactions: Cacher

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
You need a 3070 for full HD with RT, but only a 3080 for UHD with RT?
That's quiet interesting.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

ZKenir

MetaMember
May 10, 2019
Some seem to be censored others aren't, still ... uh not good, people might want to unlink their numbers

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Arsene and madjoki

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Yeah I just don't believe any AC praise at this point. It's so dull and generic, and I say that having loved them back in the day.
The AC Origins was praised by reviewers as well, and it was a boring and repetitive mess imo.

According to pcgamesn (which has one of the few critical reviews) the additions in Valhalla are half-baked features copied from other games. They even called it the "Call of Duty of RPG's" 😋

While there are probably plenty of reasons why people love these games, it's clear that they aren't for me anymore. A beautiful game world isn't enough to keep me playing if the gameplay doesn't grab me.
Now this is day one for me 😍

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Dangitgrandpa sale:

I'm missing Ultra Despair Girls and V3 :thinking-face:
There's no bundle with them all, but they both have one with 1+2, which would make it ~8,50 for each of them.

Reactions: PC-tan and C-Dub

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
This part is interesting, though it'd be helpful if they could mention who the new voice actor is
[UWSL]Consequently, this update is more than just tweaked visuals and lighting. There are fundamentally new music cues, different camera angles, and altered timing for jokes. They recast the voice actor for Bosco, because it was a black character voiced by a white actor, a creative decision that didn't exactly sit right with the team when they decided to revisit it.[/UWSL]

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020

thx PC gamer for ruining it :D
I wonder if Ubi will dare to ban people's account for using a VPN. I know this is the Steam thread but just curious about the outcome of this since it might set a precedent and mostly since it was reported by press news.

Your Representations. By clicking the "Buy" button on the applicable Ubisoft Store, you (a) acknowledge that (i) your order will be bound by these Terms of Sale, (ii) Ubisoft is authorized to charge you for your order and (b) represent that (i) you have legal capacity to enter into a contract with us or have obtained the consent from your legal guardian to enter into such contract, (ii) you provided true and accurate information during the ordering process, (especially, you will not use VPNs or other methods to manipulate your true location). As applicable, Ubisoft reserves the right to ask you for more information to confirm that your order has been authorized by your legal guardian.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Just because games cost more, doesn't mean that Studios will be more financially responsible. they will just spend more.

Reactions: Cacher and PC-tan
Status
Not open for further replies.