Community MetaSteam | November 2020 - There Was a Title Here. It's Gone Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019

That Chinese clone of Shattered Horizon is looking neat (though my PC won't run with RT, if I care to get it even). Forgot it's coming to PC too.

This looks so much like Streets of Rage 4 at first glance (though going back to videos of that it's quite different after all). I hope it plays better...

Last edited:

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Looks like I actually own three Bloodrayne games on Steam. Maybe I'll play these new versions if they are good.

Also Valve really needs to paginate the profile games list, or something. Do massive wishlists also take forever to load since that's not paginated either?
I am straight up considering getting Bloodrayne 1 and 2 for cheap just to get these updated versions on steam at least XD

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Days Gone getting 60fps on PS5 :

Might be of interest to some here.
So glad I held off playing all the PS4 exclusives for the past 2 years or so. Gonna be good playing through them on PS5 down the line with highers frames and whistles. Would be even better if Sony put some of them on Steam.

Also speaking of PS4 exclusives....Nioh 2 is gonna be 10$ this black friday for PS4 lol. Yet still no PC version announcement and when it does get announced it will be 50$ again for sure :(

Reactions: PC-tan and Shahem

fspm

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
Let me tell you a story about my gaming habits since the start of the year:

Playing Minecraft for hundreds of hours while having a Factorio lets play on the 2nd monitor
---> desire to play Factorio intensified
--> "let's just play a little"
-> Plays Factorio and abandons Minecraft

Playing Factorio for hundreds of hours while having a Wurm Online Stream on the 2nd monitor
---> desire to play Wurm Online intensified
-> Plays Wurm online while simultaneously playing Factorio

Playing Wurm Online for hundreds of hours while having a WoW lets play on the 2nd monitor
---> desire to play WoW intensified
-> Plays WoW while simultaneously playing Factorio and abandon Wurm Online because sub lapsed

Playing WoW for a decent amount of hours while having a Hearts of Iron III Black Ice lets play on the 2nd monitor
---> desire to play HoiIII BICE intensified
-> Plays BICE and abandons Factorio and WoW (xpac starts in a month)

Playing BICE for a decent amount of time while having a Jagged Alliance2 1.13 lets play on the 2nd monitor
---> desire to play JA2 intensified
-> downloads JA2 1.13
Turning off second monitor would fix your problem.

Time for a serious upgrade, replacing one 3 dollar mouse with another.

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
So glad I held off playing all the PS4 exclusives for the past 2 years or so. Gonna be good playing through them on PS5 down the line with highers frames and whistles. Would be even better if Sony put some of them on Steam.

Also speaking of PS4 exclusives....Nioh 2 is gonna be 10$ this black friday for PS4 lol. Yet still no PC version announcement and when it does get announced it will be 50$ again for sure :(
Pubs frequently treat PC versions as new releases so yeah.
Days Gone is coming to PC next year according to insiders on this very forum. They have already released Horizon on Steam no doubt more PS4 exclusives are in route.
Javetus said "I don't have much info about Days Gone particularly, aside from that it's coming."

Queen in her now famous list also said Days Gone PC was at least worked on.

Now we wait. Would be really amazing to have it on PC.

Readher

Resident Cynic
Jun 23, 2020
Poland
PC version should include all DLCs though, so the price difference won't be that big if you factor that in.

Reactions: MegaApple

Bonfires Down

Nov 18, 2019
Please consider getting and playing Fae Tactics

16ish hours in and I think I am about half way through XP
I'm always thrown off when a pixel art game has high resolution text. It probably makes sense overall but aesthetically it does not.

Game looks sweet though.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
PC version should include all DLCs though, so the price difference won't be that big if you factor that in.
That is true but honestly the DLC in Nioh was just more of the same as a postgame expansion. The way they did it was very boring.

Unlike say Souls DLC which adds a lot to the base game replay value with items, weapons, spells and fashion.

I think base game for Nioh 2 will be more than enough tho I haven't read much about the new DLC that they have been releasing.

The problem is that Koei Tecmo fucking sucks. I don't know if even buying the 10$ PS4 version will be worth it. Will they enhance the game for PS5 owners? Or will they lock out all the bells and whistles to some complete edition down the line?

I don't have much faith in a good PC port either at launch and you know its gonna be pricey. The best thing to hope for is a Steam version soon with a nice discount at launch.

Reactions: Shahem

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
"Don't worry, Biden will definitely win by a huge margin."

Yeah, right. Voting for a known dictator to reign for another 4 years. What a joke of a country and citizens.
I think mail-in ballots are still being counted? Which are more likely to be democratic voters. So nothing is finalized yet.
But the fact that this is even somewhat close is insanity.

Reactions: Mor

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I always thought if Biden wins it'll be very close, why people have been assuming a "landslide" victory was beyond me.
Tho right now, it almost looks as tho Trump is a bit more likely to win than Biden

Dec 5, 2018
What amazes me of the US is how long it takes to count the votes. I know that they have multiple elections on the same day but still.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
What amazes me of the US is how long it takes to count the votes. I know that they have multiple elections on the same day but still.
The fact that it takes a few days or weeks to know the result, as well as the indirect system, and the mail-in-ballot are all very wild to me.

Also, the fact that the election happens during the week rather than on a Sunday is a mystery. Why would someone do that?

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
What amazes me about the system the most is
a) that due to the electoral system, votes have inequal value depending on where you live
b) If you vote blue in a county that's predorminantly red and vice versa (or vote any other party at all), your vote is literally worthless

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020

I'm still wondering what's happening with certain games being removed of the Steam store only for the Chinese region.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Regardless who wins now, the transformation from the USA to the FSA is even more likely. Just the timeframe will be different. If Biden couldn't make it a landslide win after 4 years of Trump he will just be a plaster to a massive hole in the boat and the next rep President will finish what trump started. if Trump wins, we will see the start of the Fascist States of America.

The US is broken. A new civil war in our lifetime is likely. The only way to not get one is either:
  • break up the US into smaller states to tackle the issues. (most of the idiotic talking points about "This does not work in the US because it is so diverse and big!" regarding healthcare and social care could be tackled)
  • give up and roll over for a new fascist state.

Really, does anyone who dismisses a civil war as fantasy just accepts the downfall of democracy as something you do not fight against? There will be no Judge who will (successfully) uphold democracy when the ruling class transformed the government into a fascist state. Do they just shrug their shoulders when their voting rights are taken away or when they or their neighbour gets arrested and carted away? "At least no civil war, right guys? Guys?

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
What amazes me about the system the most is
a) that due to the electoral system, votes have inequal value depending on where you live
Case a) happens in Spain as well. There's an Island(La Gomera, in the Canary Islands) where a single person vote counts as double and this comes from a Constitution from 1978.

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
Nothing about the u.s. electoral process makes sense from the view of more modern democracies.

And while I never thought that a u.s. democratic win was guaranteed, surveys and polls are no longer trustworthy (also a problem here in Germany btw.), I can't stop thinking how much more in favor for Trump this election would be going without covid-19.
The current president is a cheating, senile, racist, selfish, dividing, corrupt politician that downplayed and mistreated a global crisis. He is as bad and as unelectable as it gets and it's still down to hairsplitting?

Not just an U.S. problem btw. Look at Brexit, the rising AFD and Qanon conspiracy idiots in Germany or Poland recently electing a right-wing shit party (also very closely).
I don't have high hope and I'm a bit sad.

Dec 5, 2018
Case a) happens in Spain as well. There's an Island(La Gomera, in the Canary Islands) where a single person vote counts as double and this comes from a Constitution from 1978.
Each province in spain gets 2 seats regardless of size but being a proportional-ish system it's less of a problem (it has other problems tho, like being optimized for parties with strong regional reach).

Reactions: Tomasety

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I'm still wondering what's happening with certain games being removed of the Steam store only for the Chinese region.
Steam China launching soon and some devs might not apply to the regulator organism or they got rejected.

Reactions: Tomasety
Status
Not open for further replies.