Community MetaSteam | November 2023 - I'd Buy That For A Dollar...during a Steam Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Please disperse! Nothing to see here!
Yeah, that's weird. Do you use Windowed - floating Youtube for the fullscreen addon?
Yeah, but it does this instead of fullscreening inside the window as I'd like

Wish windows wasn't so shit and let me hide the titlebar too.

Would be great if FancyZones let you have each window as fullscreen in each zone

Reactions: MegaApple

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
youtube link
oh, new avatar...you look happier and you...cut your hair? :)

So I'm trying to create music playlist for games, like best music in games for each year. So would love some tips on good music throughout the years.

I put together a playlist of my favourites.
And here are those that I couldnt find on Spotify:

DJ Finish Him – Scourge ("They Bleed Pixels")

Scout McMillan – Polyhymnia ("Saints Row IV")

The "Gunpoint" Soundtrack (Ryan Ike, John R Matz, Francisco Cerda)

Alexander Brandon - Deus Ex Main Theme

Michael Z. Land - LeChuck's Theme ("The Secret of Monkey Island")

Michael Z. Land - "The Curse of Monkey Island" Main Theme

Lee Jackson – Grabbag ("Duke Nukem 3D")

Lee Jackson – Stalker ("Duke Nukem 3D")

Francisco Cerda – Prisoner of the Badlands ("Jamestown")

Michael Hunter - GTA San Andreas Theme

Michael Hunter - GTA IV Theme

Malcolm Kirby Jr - Saints Row IV Theme

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
For Deus Ex I was always partial to the orchestral version they did as part of the PS2 release:

Something about real instruments just gives it a lot more depth.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, but it does this instead of fullscreening inside the window as I'd like

Wish windows wasn't so shit and let me hide the titlebar too.

Would be great if FancyZones let you have each window as fullscreen in each zone
Honestly, we'd be set if Chrome didn't have PIP restrictions (Firefox allows you to resize the PIP window as you see fit). I recommend using the "Windowed" option instead of "In Window". You still get the title bar, but that's it.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Apr 17, 2019
Connecticut, USA
steamcommunity.com

Feel like a playthrough of the series is due, so picked up the remasters.
I quite liked the remasters. I was able to 100% C1 in one play through and I didn’t have RTX capabilities at that point so I should replay it now. I beat C2/C3 on my Deck and then imported the save to my PC to do my hard difficulty runs with the suit upgrades “new game +” style (with all the ray tracing).

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021

100% on FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex (14,9 hours) ^^. Nice game.

I've been out all this weekend and played with new Steam Deck OLED.
I noticed battery life is quite longer than the original. I had one of the first orriginal models so I noticed the fan sound is a lot quiter than the original (for me this is even more important than some other things). And maybe cause I haven't been adding programs like mad as I did with the original one, now OS runs a lot faster than the other one.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Made it into Act 3 in BG3. Wow. The game really took a wild turn there. The big twists were foretold in clever ways and the writing is holding up so far.

I haven't been trying to be as clever as I had been earlier in the game but with access to more characters and better skills I haven't needed to be. Game really is amazing.

I don't see how it's possible for anything else to beat this for goty for me.

BlackRainbowFT

Mouse Accelerated Member
Apr 17, 2019
Switzerland
Honestly, we'd be set if Chrome didn't have PIP restrictions (Firefox allows you to resize the PIP window as you see fit). I recommend using the "Windowed" option instead of "In Window". You still get the title bar, but that's it.
The PiP feature in Vivaldi allows you to resize it at will and position it wherever you want. I sometimes use it while playing a game (I just position it so that it doesn't hide crucial information...). I've done this while playing stuff like PowerWash Simulator.

And as a reminder Vivaldi is based on chromium and it supports chrome extensions, etc.

Reactions: Nabs

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: lashman

Lashley

Please disperse! Nothing to see here!
The PiP feature in Vivaldi allows you to resize it at will and position it wherever you want. I sometimes use it while playing a game (I just position it so that it doesn't hide crucial information...). I've done this while playing stuff like PowerWash Simulator.

And as a reminder Vivaldi is based on chromium and it supports chrome extensions, etc.
Used to use Vivaldi and it was dope tbf

Honestly, I only really use Chrome so much because I have an android phone so everything syncs up nicely.
This wont end well

This sucks. I love Eurogamer, VG247 and RPG

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Used to use Vivaldi and it was dope tbf

Honestly, I only really use Chrome so much because I have an android phone so everything syncs up nicely.
Vivaldi has both an android version and a sync function :)

• This!
Reactions: BlackRainbowFT
Status
Not open for further replies.