Community MetaSteam | October 2019 - The Horrors Of Empty Wallets, A Digimon Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
When aren't tons of games coming out? Wherever they'll delay it to it'll be packed too and I would've loved to play a game like that when it's still cold and drab outside. Fits better than summer. And if they wait too long they might clash with new consoles hype overshadowing everything.

Was waiting for next tables, wish they'd release them faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
When aren't tons of games coming out? Wherever they'll delay it to it'll be packed too and I would've loved to play a game like that when it's still cold and drab outside. Fits better than summer. And if they wait too long they might clash with new consoles hype overshadowing everything.

I suspect the Switch release of the Star Wars tables held them up a bit.

Deleted member 113

I know I previously mentioned this to you already, but if you want to try some more Pinball tables, Zaccaria Pinball is a good option nowadays.
The game was greatly improved with updates, and it's a lot of fun. And has a degree of options and customization that neither Pinball FX 3 or Pinball Arcade have.

Most of the tables from Zaccaria are "old", and play like such, but the remake tables the developers have been releasing play a lot like more modern tables, which most people will probably enjoy.

I believe you can try all the tables with the free download (you just have score limitations, and the sort).
Give it a go.

Our resident pinball expert bobnowhere can probably recommend you some of the tables in more detail, but for example the last remake table is a lot of fun:

Samson

Aug 2, 2019
Heraklion
They never actually needed the Tencent money, League is a cash cow by itself.
Yeah, League is basically the cash cow that’s funding all this game development. It explains why development on League specifically has felt very slow this year. Everything is going into expanding Riot as a studio to fulfill Big Daddy Tencent’s ambitions.

Taborcarn

Battle Santa
Feb 28, 2019
Don't forget that League of Legends also has published their own board game too, and it's actually pretty good.

Reactions: Samson

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I know it's EGScLOOsive but the latest Let's Game It Out has returned to the Satisfactory Torture Test... and he's gone Nuclear

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Millions of dollars on improving the store.

SE you should sell some of your music. I plan to but the DMC V OST during the Winter Sale.

i guess Observation sold like shit then ...
Most likely also didn't they end up making it free as part of the games that Epic "gives away"?

I think Devolver is one of the few indie publishers on Steam that has a dedicated fan base and who's games sell rather well. But some of that has since been tainted because of the one game they made a deal with Epic.

Going forward they likely will just stick to Steam since they make more money that way?

Reactions: PhaZZe

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Most likely also didn't they end up making it free as part of the games that Epic "gives away"?

I think Devolver is one of the few indie publishers on Steam that has a dedicated fan base and who's games sell rather well. But some of that has since been tainted because of the one game they made a deal with Epic.

Going forward they likely will just stick to Steam since they make more money that way?
Katana Zero and My Friend Pedro came out between Observation and both games went on to be Devolver’s biggest launches ever. I doubt Observation going EGS had any real effect on Devolver’s rep because it was super niche and barely anyone knew or cared about it in the first place.

They even said in discord they took the deal because Stories Untold was a soft seller and Observation was even nicher. Devolver took the bag of cash because they had no faith in it.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Now that I'm playing two Monster Hunting games these days, I can't help but regret that Vita is so anecdotal in peoples mind that nobody is making an emulator. I would have played Freedom Wars and Soul Sacrifice.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
If i could find a memory stick i would get my Vita out of it's box. I bought it second-hand and it didn't come with a memory stick and LORDY those prices! Back in the box in a cupboard it went and there it has lived waiting for it's time of resurrection.

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
If i could find a memory stick i would get my Vita out of it's box. I bought it second-hand and it didn't come with a memory stick and LORDY those prices! Back in the box in a cupboard it went and there it has lived waiting for it's time of resurrection.
Simple solution: just jailbreak it and use SD2Vita.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
My 32GB memory died 3 years ago and I’m still salty.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I found a mod to remove the Alien from Alien Isolation. I didnt get very far with that thing stalking me (too scary) but I wanted to explore the space station so now i can!

PC gaming is best.
You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.