Community MetaSteam | October - The size of this adventure is spooky

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I forgot to post about it yesterday but I've 100% Animal Well and it was such an incredible game. I got mostly of the eggs and 7 or 8 bunnies by myself but I had to look for a guide for some of them. Loved every time I was exploring that well.

• Comfy
Reactions: yuraya and lashman

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Played Until Dawn for a couple hours. Still in the first chapter after the (pretty well done) prologue, and it's playing the "teens in a cabin in the woods" horror cliche pretty straight. Visually it's pretty stunning and runs pretty great, with DLSS at Quality and FG I'm getting 120+ at 4K, at max settings. Some annoying bugs, sadly. There's a repeatable one with the "relationships" menu, when you enter it via the shortcut during a scene transition (happened to me accidentally when taking screenshots) and the game gets stuck. Hope they fix that quick, but it is also easy to avoid, just don't go into that menu directly (entering it via the pause menu seems safe).

It's nice that Supermassive's first game is now on PC. Always wanted to check out more of their games, and starting with Until Dawn seems like the best place to start.

Last edited:

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Those reviews for Silent Hill 2 remake are looking very good. Its sitting at #7 on the Steam global sellers list too.

All the haters gonna have to sign the Bloober apology form :so-good-blob:

Hopefully this is a start of some good win streaks for Konami and Delta gets good reviews/sales too.

Let them remake all the Silent Hill and MGS games. And do remakes of Castlevania too or just make some new inspired ones for the next gen.

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Hopefully this is a start of some good win streaks for Konami and Delta gets good reviews/sales too.
Bit too late for that, considering that 2/5 Silent Hill projects are already released and beyond horrible

It's nice that Supermassive's first game is now on PC. Always wanted to check out more of their games, and starting with Until Dawn seems like the best place to start.
To be honest it's the only one worth playing.