Community MetaSteam | September 2020 - An Offer You Definitively Can't Refuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Don't sleep on Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth- (from the guys behind games like Touhou Luna Nights, and Pharaoh Rebirth+).
The game is shaping up to be awesome, for fans of the Castlevania series.

And, the development seems to be going at a good pace now, with stages 3 and 4 announced to be part of November's update (that should place the game close to complete by then).
Here's a trailer for stage 3:

The game is currently on sale. The price will significantly increase when it gets out of early access, so if you planing to buy the game, you might consider doing so while it's in early access, and save some €.

How much content can we expect when the game is completed?

Mike Bithells next game:

Now I hope John Wick Hex is coming soon.
I enjoyed both Quarantine Circular and Subsurface Circular so I'm down to more Bithell games.

Last edited:

Deleted member 113

How much content can we expect when the game is completed?
According to the Steam page, the full game is expected to take around 5-6 hours to beat (which is usually what their previous games took, outside of bonus modes, and other extras).
Each stage so far takes around 1 hour to beat (there are two out, with 3 and 4 coming in November).

Deleted member 113

I don't believe MS buys SEGA until they actually announce it.
I don't believe it either (SEGA is huge, and has other interests outside of video-games).
But, I'll tell you what, if Microsoft bought it as a way to finally crack the Japanese market, and as a result of that expanded SEGA's output and teams to what they were 20-25 years ago (with a lot of the talent returning), I would totally be up to it, and might even consider buying a console again.

I miss SEGA, as they were, with several talented teams (including their awesome arcade division teams), putting out games in various genres.
And just yesterday I was saying how I dislike companies concentrating a lot of teams/properties/... under a single entity, Disney style. :LOL:

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
According to the Steam page, the full game is expected to take around 5-6 hours to beat (which is usually what their previous games took, outside of bonus modes, and other extras).
Each stage so far takes around 1 hour to beat (there are two out, with 3 and 4 coming in November).
Nice. As I've been busy lately and I'll be for the rest of the year 5-6 hours to beat is a good duration for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
M$ megaton Fat boi attack on independent video game development and publishing (/s) continue to send shockwaves around niche and well heeled gaming communities that are heavily over moderated.

The microwave radiation from that one is almost enough to cook the popcorn needed when reading those thread. :)

Personal gaming news

Days Gone isn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Don't get it wrong, I've died. But if I put in even a minimal amount of gaming intelligence and effort, easy peasy.

Great looking game, jury is still out on the other aspects.

Autumn is finally here. Summer can go fuck itself.
You guis who happen to be over the top summer haters are a bit deranged.... I mean, have you forgotten what cold feels like? Don't have to shovel, or commute in icy conditions??? Never been stuck in 5 hours of traffic due to a freak November storm overwhelming an unprepared cold weather management system for public roads???? 5. Fucking. Hours.

You people don't get tired of leaving for work in the dark and coming home in the dark? No poor insulation where you live? The weight of dry and stifling heat leading to some pretty rank living spaces by mid December?

This year especially, with COVID-19 and the rise in cases that will bring... No one should be looking forward to this winter.

And BTW, where I live, 30, THIRTY, days where 90F or above this year. And my house has no AC and neither does my car. So I'm not prasing summer from some arctic ass place.

Lol NarohDethan , you're gonna remove that 'like' real quick after this edit....

Last edited:
Reactions: NarohDethan

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
We are totally committed with epic they said
We probably won't go on Steam if they don't change their policies they said
I replied to their 20 days to Steam launch tweet with:
"And what happened to fighting for a better cut? Steam and actual consumer money and a game playing audience alongside numerous constantly evolving and expanded services and features are worth the extra fee percentage after all? Tim's money dried up already? Sad... ""
And they were all:
"Plus, it was always going to come to Steam after a year. Not sure what wild theories you’re spinning 🤣"

Last edited:

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
About that, I saw someone mentioning this tweet elsewhere, as further proof that something is up:

Notice the girl making an X with her arms, on top of... a box. :LOL:
Is that a Surface?

THE NUMBERS MASON
NGL, Hatsune Miku reuniting with her creation, Minecraft, is a very exciting prospect.

• Toucan
Reactions: PC-tan

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
SEGA still has a massive presence and business in Japan, where the XBox brand is basically nonexistent. It'll be too complicated to acquire SEGA, it's out of the realm of Microsoft's operations. That said, they've been pretty close lately indeed, thanks to PSO2 and a number of Game Pass deals.

rybrad

Apr 22, 2019
All the meltdowns about the new console pre-orders are a good reminder about how nice it is to be a primarily PC gamer. Sure, maybe you couldn't snag a 3080 on launch, but you can still play all the games coming out after November regardless of the issues of retailers.

Blu

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
Supraland is pretty good. Charming but feels amateurish in some ways? Not a technical marvel but looks nice enough and not too janky.

Spent a lot of time in the beginning area just grabbing the upgrades for the character. Humor is okay. Like talking to a geek and just hearing them reference other games and cartoon shows. Puzzles are fun and the combat is definitely the weakest part as I've heard.

Just got a gun which is weird but I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
And BTW, where I live, 30, THIRTY, days where 90F or above this year.
That's the difference. We had around 80 days over 90F this summer (hell, it's still around 85F today) and we got lucky because June was strangely tolerable this year. I'll take those cold dark days anytime.

Deleted member 113

Remind me: what was the name of that FPS game (I believe it used the Source Engine) , that was a bit of a mess, featured "mystical" weapons and powers, took place in mostly jungles, and that made a bit of a fuss because the developers (which were an amateur family team, I believe) included a fully naked texture of one of the characters in the game files?

I was trying to remember the name, but I'm not remembering it. :thinking-face:

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
I think the problem with RGO is that if you found Elite repetitive and formulaic, then this one is going to feel like a Radiant AI Mission Generator. Most of the feedback I'd seen was pretty harsh.

Reactions: ISee

fspm

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
What a stupid fucking company lol. Don't think I'll bother with the Vergil DLC, at least not until I can get it for next to nothing. Who knows, by then maybe they'll magically have plans for a PC version. :upside-down-face:
Guess who's always ahead of the curve :steam_cleanseal:

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
That's the difference. We had around 80 days over 90F this summer (hell, it's still around 85F today) and we got lucky because June was strangely tolerable this year. I'll take those cold dark days anytime.
Biting cold at 5 am and almost falling on your ass from Ice. 3 months of that? I doubt it.

People who don't live in a part of the world with blizzards, ice storms and other intense winter weather say they want it, they don't know what they're asking for.

Also, really doesn't sound like a place people should live tbh.

You're all probably tired of hearing me harp on this.... I get it. However, my S.A.D is so strong that railing against winter lovers (lol) is therapy enough that I don't have time for and can't afford.

Readher

Resident Cynic
Jun 23, 2020
Poland
Remind me: what was the name of that FPS game (I believe it used the Source Engine) , that was a bit of a mess, featured "mystical" weapons and powers, took place in mostly jungles, and that made a bit of a fuss because the developers (which were an amateur family team, I believe) included a fully naked texture of one of the characters in the game files?

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy?

Deleted member 113

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy?
No. :)
Good guess, it probably came around that time, but it was in a jungle setting.
I believe it was Inca related.

The game was a bit of a mess, and at the time a lot of people made fun of it (it was a bit of a Bad Rats scenario).

EDIT: Maybe it was an Unreal engine game.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic maybe?

Reactions: ISee

Readher

Resident Cynic
Jun 23, 2020
Poland

The game was a bit of a mess, and at the time a lot of people made fun of it (it was a bit of a Bad Rats scenario).

Ok, I think I know what you're talking about now. It's Revelations 2012.

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Deleted member 113

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic maybe?
Hey, you don't say anything bad about Dark Messiah of Might and Magic!!! :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Ok, I think I know what you're talking about now. It's Revelations 2012.
That's it! :blobcheer:

I've been "farming" steam cards to sell, and I'm surprised at how many games have been removed from Steam.
One of the latest games that I received cards for, and was removed was Day One: Garry's Incident, and it reminded me a bit of that game, but I couldn't remember its name.

Deleted member 113

I'm out of the loop regarding the Tokyo Game Show.

I seem to remember hearing about a panel where some shmups would possibly be announced. Any idea when that might be, or when we might get some news about companies like INTI CREATES, Experience Inc., and similar smaller Japanese developers?

Is there any schedule, with various time-zones information?

thanks ;)

Deleted member 113

I seem to remember hearing about a panel where some shmups would possibly be announced. Any idea when that might be, or when we might get some news about companies like INTI CREATES, Experience Inc., and similar smaller Japanese developers?

thanks ;)
To answer a bit my own question, it seems on September 26, INTI CREATES will announce of a new title.

And speaking of INTI CREATES: Durante, I seem to remember you enjoying and finishing Dragon Marked for Death earlier this year.
I don't know if you are aware, but last month, they added new content to it (a new quest, some new end-game weapons, a new boss), in case you want to give it a try one of these days. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Durante and lashman

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019

Yes, i remember it, the setting was a Meso-American culture with pyramids and the like. Can't remember the name, I may even own it and its buried in the backlog.

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
I find it unlikely that Microsoft is buying Sega, but some sort of long term game publishing cooperation ?
Who knows, who knows.

No and I'm loaning for it.
Come to think of it, and have heard of a reverse SAD from what I have a mild form of.

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Hey, you don't say anything bad about Dark Messiah of Might and Magic!!! :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

That's it! :blobcheer:

I've been "farming" steam cards to sell, and I'm surprised at how many games have been removed from Steam.
One of the latest games that I received cards for, and was removed was Day One: Garry's Incident, and it reminded me a bit of that game, but I couldn't remember its name.
I have like 100+ cards sitting in my inventory that I can't sell, probably 1/3rd of the booster packs I get are from banned games as well.

Deleted member 113

I have like 100+ cards sitting in my inventory that I can't sell, probably 1/3rd of the booster packs I get are from banned games as well.
I got pages and pages of cards I couldn't sell. Hundreds of them so far.

At first, I explored going to the forums of some of these games and attempt to trade them for gems or something, but I just don't have the patience to do that (especially since it was a lot of cards, and games), so I just turned them all into gems (even if some gave me just 4 gems or so). :giggle:

As for foils, I've been running Idle Master these past few weeks, and except one (which sold for almost 6€), all foil cards I got were either for removed games, or for games that people won't even buy them for 0,09€. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020

thanks ;)
Check here (and the update at the bottom for the titles): Happinet announces TGS 2020 Online lineup [Update 4: official comment] - Gematsu

Full TGS schedule is also available on Gematsu, as always.

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Cory trolling us.

Or maybe....Maybe......

God of War PC was said to be "in the final stages" by our Queen.

Hopefully it goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.