Community MetaSteam | September 2020 - An Offer You Definitively Can't Refuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 113

Ginga Force is out:

This is yet another game whose physical copies fetch a ridiculously high price, so an affordable copy on Steam is most welcome.
Especially since, I believe this new PC version is the first time the story mode is translated to English.

Deleted member 113

Aquanox Deep Descent is out on October 16th:

Price will apparently be $29,99/29,99€.
I think the small-ish price-tag is telling of the expectations THQ Nordic has for the game.

Here's the launch trailer, that... doesn't show any gameplay. :thinking-face:

I was a kickstarter backer for this game, and I enjoyed previous games in the series, so I was hoping for a good revival of this franchise, but I have some big reservations about the final result.
The game was supposed to release years ago, there have been multiple long periods of radio silence, and the content backers were given to try was very unpolished. Plus, they keep showing MP/deathmatch content, as if that is what people were expecting from the game (it wasn't).
I'm hoping for the best, but this is one of those games I would recommend people wait for reviews/impressions.

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019

nier white snow preorder up...ps4/x1/steam versions

• Love
Reactions: PC-tan and Arsene

Deleted member 113

Anyone played the Port Royale 4 beta?
Is the game any good? I'm very underwhelmed by the gameplay footage (especially the combat), but since it launches tomorrow (with some exclusive content for pre-orders), I was wondering if the game is worth another look, or if it's a pass.
I previously mentioned a game recently released on Steam that looked like a competent throwback to the 8-bit Castlevania games, but it was one that included some graphic sexual content, a game called Midnight Castle Succubus DX.

It seems the developers/publisher have added a SFW mode to the game (according to the text posted on Steam, you select which version you want to play at launch). This SFW version not only removes the sexual content scenes, but also the occasional nudity of some characters (statues, ...).

With this, the game may be worth another look, for fans of the genre that were turned off by the sexual content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 113

I previously mentioned a game recently released on Steam that looked like a competent throwback to the 8-bit Castlevania games, but it was one that included some graphic sexual content, a game called Midnight Castle Succubus DX.

It seems the developers/publisher have added a SFW mode to the game (according to the text posted on Steam, you select which version you want to play at launch). This SFW version not only removes the sexual content scenes, but also the occasional nudity of some characters (statues, ...).

With this, the game may be worth another look, for fans of the genre that were turned off by the sexual content.

Reactions: Tomasety

MetaMember
Oct 20, 2018
I wish Valve would enforce a new policy that doesn't let publishers set regional prices above a certain percentage of Valve's recommended prices. I totally get why they'll never do this, but I wish they'd do it nonetheless.
At this rate, people in lower income countries will just revert back to piracy.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.