Community MetaSteam | September 2021 - Welcome to Punxsutawney

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I feel this monthly lacks a "big" game, something recognizable and that pulls people in like when they had Control or Civ 6 in the past.
I seriously hope they don't think people want a non-arcady golf game...
The make or break for Humble for me is the 'big' game and everything else is a bonus. If big game sucks then I very rarely bother.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Mostly interested in Heaven's Vault, so pass on the hamble. Röki also looks like it might be neat, but it also feels like I know exactly what that game is and have probably played a very similar game before just from looking at the screens. Just maybe less snow, you know. But maybe I'm wrong.

• Toucan
  • Eyes
Reactions: Wok and Tomasety

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
I don't see how they could ruin the trilogy anymore when they said the matrix game was canon and they killed morpheus in it with like ps3 graphics
Is that the game you play as Niobe and Ghost? I enjoyed that game quite a bit and never understood the hate. It's janky, sure, but fun.

Reactions: EdwardTivrusky

Shantom

Mar 17, 2021
First pause in a while on Humble as I'm only really interested in Not for Broadcast. Going to try to get through some backlog this month anyway with FFV and Forza coming in the next couple of months.

• This!
Reactions: Tomasety and Wok

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Oh wow, super mediocre Choice month for me. Narita Boy looks like it could be my thing but other than that I'm only sorta interested in two of the low tier games. That's gonna be a pause for me, I think.

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
I've never bothered with Humble Choice. I ain't subscribing to a loot box where I don't know what I'm gonna get and I just have to settle for the grab-bag.

• Toucan
Reactions: LEANIJA and Wok

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
I'm a bit torn on this choice. I Atomicrops and Heaven's Vault have been on my wishlist for ages. Narita Boy has always been a maybe. Never heard of Roki, Not For Broadcast, or Neon Abyss but they all look like I might enjoy them.

It's just hard to say whether it's worth the month cost when I am "maybe" on like 8 of the 12 games and "no" on 2 of them

Reactions: Wok

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I'm still on the fence about this month's bundle. I do have some games there that I've wishlisted, but at the same time, they're not exactly screaming "must-haves" either. Let me sleep on it for a few weeks.

In other news, Encased is out of early access. Pricing is good too.

pinson

Sep 6, 2021
Canada
Looking forward to reading impressions of the FF4 Pixel Remaster tomorrow. I'm curious to see how it compares to the other versions. When the whole collection is done getting released, I have this big plan of doing a FF marathon since I haven't played the original six entries in such a long time.

Also hi, I'm new here! :D

r3n4ud

Dr. Boom Boom
Oct 17, 2018
Looking forward to reading impressions of the FF4 Pixel Remaster tomorrow. I'm curious to see how it compares to the other versions. When the whole collection is done getting released, I have this big plan of doing a FF marathon since I haven't played the original six entries in such a long time.

Hi! Welcome aboard, chief :cat-heart-blob:

I’m one of the older guys around here… buuuuut also one of the better looking lol ….nah just shittin’ ya:face-with-tears-of-joy: but honestly we’re happy to have you and hope you have a great time with all these fine folks:blobcheer:

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com

I'm especially looking forward to the music, the official twitter account shared a small tease:

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

pinson

Sep 6, 2021
Canada
I'm especially looking forward to the music, the official twitter account shared a small tease:

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised at how good the new arrangements are in FF1-3 (from what I've heard on Youtube). I usually don't like when they change the original music too much (I reaaaally disliked what they did with the FFX Remastered OST), but in this case it's genuinely good.

Reactions: ezodagrom

Álvaro de Campos

O nada que é tudo.
Mar 12, 2019

A non-violent MMO

:sleep:
As someone who was really into Tiny Speck's (now known as Slack Technologies) Glitch back in the day, I could see myself enjoying that kind of thing, BUT it'd have to be well designed with hella good exploration, progression, crafting/community and some sort of, co-operative or competitive, mini-games/systems.

Reason: Can't into sentences at 2 am
Last edited:

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I had this weird situation again where I think I turned off my PC, ends up restarting and Steam logs me out. I guess Steam crashes and it bugs out or something.

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety and Wok

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018

Welcome

Kurt Russell

SUPREME OVERLORD OF EVIL
Sep 6, 2018
Mar del Plata

Welcome!!! :blobcheer:

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Guardians of the Galaxy will be out in a month and still no extended gameplay or hands on previews.

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
A non-violent MMO

:sleep:
And I'm out.

It is a bit weird that I missed that.

I think that Twitter guy who was the one review-bombing an anime game on MetaCritic all by himself simply used a reverse-image-search tool with the two images shown in the EGS database as input. I wonder if the images were there when I first looked.
Yes they are, this isn't new, it resurfaced because the Internet loves to repeat itself constantly.

• Evil
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and prudis
Status
Not open for further replies.