Community Movies/Shows you have seen recently or looking forward to...

Jkm23

A Gamer posting from the brig
Jul 12, 2019
I bit the bullet and I got a month of Shudder for the season. If anyone has any rec's, I'll take 'em.

Looking forward to seeing Little Monsters tomorrow on Hulu. Zombies, comedy, Evil Tv personalities, beautiful ladies, can't ask for more in a horror comedy.

Reactions: Pommes

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
Think I have to go see Joker again this weekend. I think it's the best comic book movie but tied as my favorite next to Endgame. I wish the DCU started with Joker and all the movies managed to do what that did. It would have been such good complement to the MCU, instead of both trying to do the same thing and where the DCU fails miserably.

Reactions: BoosterDuck

NeuralProxy

years to burn
Nov 12, 2018
Italy
Speaking of violence and rich people (and great movies), you should all watch Parasite by Bong Joon-Ho if you have the chance. Such a brilliant movie.

My favorite movies of the past 4-5 years are all Korean (The Handmaiden, The Wailing, Burning and now Parasite) and I highly recommend them all. Just to recommend something not Korean, you should also watch Shoplifters (which is Japanese) and Leviathan (which is Russian). All kinda similar in themes but very different in execution.

Just some random suggestions that crossed my mind.

Reactions: FunktionJCB