Community Movies/Shows you have seen recently or looking forward to...

Swenhir

MetaMember
Apr 18, 2019
Klaus is now on netflix and while I only watched the first 15 mins of it, it was lovely and the art style is wonderful IMHO. Give it a watch.
It was visually absolutely incredible. They nailed the late-disney, Treasure Planet/Atlantis look with 3D. I adored that.

NeuralProxy

years to burn
Nov 12, 2018
Italy
Klaus is now on netflix and while I only watched the first 15 mins of it, it was lovely and the art style is wonderful IMHO. Give it a watch.
I plan to watch it around mid-December, I feel like we're still in September atm.

texhnolyze

Role Player
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
People who open flower shops can’t be bad people, right?

Bara no Nai Hanaya / Flower Shop Without Roses

Oh my God. This drama was originally aired all the way back in 2008, and probably subbed shortly after that. How did I miss this gem? What an amazing show, full of plot twist and wonderful characters.

It's about a guy who runs a flower shop with her wonderful daughter. He's a single father, but they always have a fun and peaceful life. He's an amazing dad who raise her daughter alone in such a wonderful and inspiring way. In some rainy day, he met a woman in front of the shop, and it changes everything. I know that it's an old drama, but I just can't bear to spoil it to anyone who haven't watched it. All I can say that the writer put such a perfect title for this story.

Anyway, above all, what amazes me the most is the main character, Eiji. He's such a nice guy and that probably won't be enough to describe how nice he is. He's like the Prophet or even Buddha, who is always willing to help anyone in need. But Eiji, he has no secondary motive at all, he's not preaching, hoping for people to return a favor for him, or anything. He simply want the people around him to be happy. His kindness simply has no bound, he's willing to suffer for other's happiness. And he never hold grudge. I know it's a fiction, but still. He's simply inspirational and think a lot about my life while watching this drama. I aspire to be like him, even for a bit.

Reactions: Pommes

Tizoc

Vile Enabler
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
www.humblebundle.com
Catching up to Crisis on Infinite Earths event since it crosses over with Black Lightning and I want to see BL take his place as the Paragon of Putting Electricity Up Someone's Ass .

Otherwise Black Lightning Season 3 has been great
Tobias can be terrifying holy shit

Firewithin

MetaMember
Dec 19, 2018
Catching up to Crisis on Infinite Earths event since it crosses over with Black Lightning and I want to see BL take his place as the Paragon of Putting Electricity Up Someone's Ass .

Otherwise Black Lightning Season 3 has been great
Tobias can be terrifying holy shit

Reactions: Tizoc

Sygmaelle

Sep 8, 2019
Watched that Michael Bay movie on Netflix

It was actually really, really, really good. As always the cuts were a bit all over the place but that's absolutely Michael's take on superhero movies, his own version of the boys if you will, didn't expect it at all tbh, was kinda wonderful.

The action sequences were some of the most intense stuff I've seen since a too long while