Community Pet Paradise - Post Everything about your pets!

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Just wanted to let everyone know Rona passed today peacefully and with her belly filled with treats. She was only in my life for three years but I'll miss her more than words can say. Rest in Peace
Thank you for telling us and again I'm so so sorry. I'm happy to hear that Rona went peacefully and knowing she was loved. :cat-heart-blob:

RIP Rona.

If you ever want to vent for a bit or need some cheering up we're here to listen anytime.

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Been a while since Wally has shown up in here and figured I'd show his new favorite spot. I have no idea what it is but since I got my new monitor he wants to sleep in front of and kind of between both.

He'll take off briefly to eat or get a drink then minutes later he's jumping on my lap, walking across my keyboard (thankfully not at this very moment) and curling up in that spot. :cat-heart-blob:

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Been a while since Wally has shown up in here and figured I'd show his new favorite spot. I have no idea what it is but since I got my new monitor he wants to sleep in front of and kind of between both.

He'll take off briefly to eat or get a drink then minutes later he's jumping on my lap, walking across my keyboard (thankfully not that this very moment) and curling up in that spot. :cat-heart-blob:
sounds like a good companion to me! :D

sleepy kitty

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
oh ... my ... dawg!!! :smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes:

you do realize you'll have to post his pictures daily from now on, right? :p
Haha! Now that is something I can definitely do! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

So far the cats aren't too pleased, but I kind of expected that would be the case after seeing how playful Baron is. They were so used to Baxter (my last pup) being super lazy and mellow that this is going to be a change for them. :LOL:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Haha! Now that is something I can definitely do! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
PERFECT!!! :D

So far the cats aren't too pleased, but I kind of expected that would be the case after seeing how playful Baron is. They were so used to Baxter (my last pup) being super lazy and mellow that this is going to be a change for them. :LOL:
i'm sure they'll get used to him soon :) he seems like a good pupper

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
I'm so bummed.. I found out that Baron was taught to chase cats away from his old yard and he's been pretty aggressive with mine as a result. I plan to keep working with him and hopefully train it out of him but given a husky's natural prey drive I'm worried the training might not take after he's had almost 2 years of being encouraged to chase them. :crying-face:

Huskies are my favorite dog breed and one I thought I'd never own.. now I have that chance and it's affecting not only the indoor cats but the outdoor ones as well. I guess worst case I find him a really good home that he can be the sole pet of. And I get most would probably get rid of the cats before the dog.. but Mitsy has been my shadow for almost 12 years.. I love that lazy cat so much. :cat-heart-blob:

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I'm so bummed.. I found out that Baron was taught to chase cats away from his old yard and he's been pretty aggressive with mine as a result. I plan to keep working with him and hopefully train it out of him but given a husky's natural prey drive I'm worried the training might not take after he's had almost 2 years of being encouraged to chase them. :crying-face:

Huskies are my favorite dog breed and one I thought I'd never own.. now I have that chance and it's affecting not only the indoor cats but the outdoor ones as well. I guess worst case I find him a really good home that he can be the sole pet of. And I get most would probably get rid of the cats before the dog.. but Mitsy has been my shadow for almost 12 years.. I love that lazy cat so much. :cat-heart-blob:
Oh man, I hope he is the goodest boi and learns to co exist with his new feline brothers

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

oh damn :( i hope you can manage to get him "untrained" ... and soon too

would be awful to have to find him a new home :(