News Sports, Anyone?

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
GG

I was very disappointed in our final drive. Three passes. Should have run the ball at least once and that might have made a difference with Russell having less time.

Never thought I'd live to see the day that Pop coached a trash squad.
At this point I'll take the W no matter what, haha

Reactions: Phoenix RISING

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Whoever made the Hawks schedule clearly hates me, btw. 4 straight games at night here, I can't handle it. I'll most likely watch the others on demand for breakfast.
Well they moved this Sunday game against the Eagles to 10AM PT. Maybe they don't hate me after all.

Paging NarohDethan in case you missed the news.

Reactions: NarohDethan

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
With Wings performing as sloppy as they have this year I've decided to pay more attention to football.

To re-answer your question, Phoenix RISING yes I'm a Lions fan.

Maybe I'm a masochism fan as well

Reactions: Phoenix RISING
OP
Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
With Wings performing as sloppy as they have this year I've decided to pay more attention to football.

To re-answer your question, Phoenix RISING yes I'm a Lions fan.

Maybe I'm a masochism fan as well
I saw that Lions/Skins tickets were being sold as low as $5. I was like YO I AM IN!

But the game is AT Washington....

Reactions: teezzy

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Well thanks Ravens for emphatically making it a two teams race in the NFC West. ETIII helping Seattle away from Seattle.

Lamar is pretty crazy to watch, if he gets the MVP instead of Russ it’ll be well deserved. We’ll take the SB instead.:smirking-face:

Last edited:

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Come on, Lamar, this is a very important game, go win that MVP, OK?

- A very disinterested Seahawks fan

teezzy

formerly 'deftones r cool'
Apr 19, 2019
My beloved Wings need such a major overhaul to become contenders again

Oh how the mighty have fallen

😥

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
I know it was late night here but first time I fell asleep watching a game. Watched the rest this morning and I was about to fall asleep again. Geez that looked like a 3-10 team last night. Ugly, ugly, ugly start to finish.

Last edited:

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
I know it was late night here but first time I fell asleep watching a game. Watched the rest this morning and I was about to fell asleep again. Geez that looked like a 3-10 team last night. Ugly, ugly, ugly start to finish.
Next time connect the control pad, Pete.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
As I said at the start of the thread I'm also a Heat guy and I feel both incredibly excited and pissed off by the Lakers game. Excited because the team proved they're actually legit (also missing two of our key players), pissed off because that missed double dribble call was soooo obvious and right in front of the ref and it could have made the result completely different. Fuck. I love this team though, I haven't been this excited for a season since the big 3 era ended.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Pretty much a given now that week 17 matchup will be flexed to primetime. Should be fun.

Last edited:

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Trash game, trash result. Absolutely dreadful. Part of me wants to believe they wanted to save players and avoid injuries, otherwise I’m at a loss of words.
Carson confirmed out for the season. We are fucking done. What a disappointing ending to the season.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Trash game, trash result. Absolutely dreadful. Part of me wants to believe they wanted to save players and avoid injuries, otherwise I’m at a loss of words.
Carson confirmed out for the season. We are fucking done. What a disappointing ending to the season.
Oh no.. I'm so sorry you two. Like I was telling Naroh I saw the final score and felt horrible. Had no idea about Carson's injury. :confounded-face:

Don't lose hope quite yet though. While the NFC has it's share of strong teams I wouldn't say any of them are unbeatable. Yeah, the 49ers and Saints are powerhouses, yes the Packers and Vikings can be scary, but the Seahawks are still a strong team in their own right.

If they pull off a win next week it sends them into the playoffs with all of the momentum of not only beating a division rival but one of the aforementioned powerhouses.

Being the fan of a team that you know can and should be better is always tough.. I was a Chargers fan for many years. Thankfully the Seahawks haven't been quite that bad in a long time.

Stay strong you two! :photoblobheart:

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
Oh no.. I'm so sorry you two. Like I was telling Naroh I saw the final score and felt horrible. Had no idea about Carson's injury. :confounded-face:

Don't lose hope quite yet though. While the NFC has it's share of strong teams I wouldn't say any of them are unbeatable. Yeah, the 49ers and Saints are powerhouses, yes the Packers and Vikings can be scary, but the Seahawks are still a strong team in their own right.

If they pull off a win next week it sends them into the playoffs with all of the momentum of not only beating a division rival but one of the aforementioned powerhouses.

Being the fan of a team that you know can and should be better is always tough.. I was a Chargers fan for many years. Thankfully the Seahawks haven't been quite that bad in a long time.

Stay strong you two! :photoblobheart:
:wd_heart:

Reactions: PossiblyPudding

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
VAR fucked us successfully this morning at Liverpool. Managed to overcome it's fuckery against Man City but it had it's vengeance this morning.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Man what the fuck
Samuel was probably out of bounds on their first TD. Blatant PI missed on the last drive. Massive fuck-up by the Hawks with that delay of game preventing Beast Mode from winning us the game. What the fuck indeed. A loooong way to go but let's hope for a Vikings upset against the Saints so we meet the Niners in the Championship game if we're able to handle our business against the Eagles (as we should) and Packers.

Last edited: