Support Come and load off your mental struggles

crimsonheadGCN

Team Cockatiel 4 Life
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com
TBH, I think I might need to find a psychiatrist or psychologist.

I've been randomly doing things that are uncharastic of me (like how I act and things I've said) and sometimes harmful (like trying to rip out my ear piercing). I'm scared about it.

BlindRhythm

painfully unfunny
Apr 17, 2019
Thank you. Maybe I've been looking at all this from the wrong angle.
As others have already said, there's no rush. Take things one step at a time. Having those goals and plans for yourself can be a nice thing to hold on to, but don't let them consume you. You'll get there, even if it might take a little more time than someone else, it won't matter in the end how long it took.

It's easy to fall into the trap that we must constantly be in competition with one another, I'm guilty of it myself sometimes, but really most folks are just trying to do their best in life without having the time to worry about comparisons to others. A lot of us are just trying to figure it out as we go too. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Reactions: lashman and 708

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
Just deleted most of the underage Indonesian contacts on my phone this morning. Looking to delete LINE chats/contacts and Telegram contacts next.

Still on the fence about the counseling center that my college counselor suggested me since my mom isn't a huge fan of the Door. Maybe I'll wait until I register for Spring semester instead.

deftones r cool

I̷n̴t̵o̸ ̷t̷h̵e̶ ̵v̵o̵i̸d̵
Apr 19, 2019
My mom's in the psych ward again. Figured I'd post about it here.

Visiting time is only for one hour a day.

Hurts so much to see her in there and hold her while she cries.

Having to place all my belongings in a locker and getting a metal detector wand waved on me just to visit my mom. So fucked

Just wanna let her know she's not alone. She's losing it big time. i visit every chance i can. bringing her things she can have in there which will make her happy and let her know she is loved

Hard to tell if she really is in the best place, or if shed better off alone at home.

Didn't go to work today or yesterday. I can't think straight. On top of this, still dealing with the aftermath of the basement flood i had a few weeks ago, now my PC is crapping out on me and I just dropped like $200 on a speeding ticket. Gotta stay focused now more than ever. Friends keeps reaching out to me but honestly it' s not about me, it's about her.

I love you mom

Reactions: JMTHEFOX and Li Kao

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
Just joined a counseling discord server yesterday and sought a counselor. The counselor I spoke to was really nice and helped me. Hope to use it more often.

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
It feels like everything is going wrongly. Money issues where I have to pretty much eat plain rice every day for the month. I was going to go on a date but of course she cancels just right before, but then I go on another date but that was bad. Did a photo shoot but afterwards model wants me to delete everything. An ex contacts me telling me she is tired of having to always reach out... this is after she've ghosted me and then tells me she doesn't want to talk with me.

Feels like I just can't do anything, at all. I can't even compensate for it by being good looking or anything positive really.

I try to improve but I'm just in the same trap I've always been. I just don't want to do this shit anymore.

deftones r cool

Apr 19, 2019
Keep grinding Monooboe

You're getting dates and photoshoots. You know how many people cant even manage that? Screw your ex. Cant move forward if you're focused on the past. You're better than that and you know it, your post proves that. Life is a rollercoaster and you're in a slump. Climb that hill, sir. It's going to be so worth it

Reactions: Monooboe

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
Keep grinding Monooboe

You're getting dates and photoshoots. You know how many people cant even manage that? Screw your ex. Cant move forward if you're focused on the past. You're better than that and you know it, your post proves that. Life is a rollercoaster and you're in a slump. Climb that hill, sir. It's going to be so worth it
Thanks man! I'm trying to do my best and not let stuff get to me, to keep trying even things go badly. Not to talk too much about my ex, but she said I'm overly dramatic and a romantic, called me Cyrano, which I'm not too familiar with, apparently one of her favorite movies.XD

deftones r cool

Apr 19, 2019
Thanks man! I'm trying to do my best and not let stuff get to me, to keep trying even things go badly. Not to talk too much about my ex, but she said I'm overly dramatic and a romantic, called me Cyrano, which I'm not too familiar with, apparently one of her favorite movies.XD
Whenever I cant afford food I pretend I'm doing it to lose weight. You're not broke, just on a rice diet lol

Cyrano sounds like a Pokemon lol

Reactions: Monooboe

BlindRhythm

painfully unfunny
Apr 17, 2019
Had to give away my dog and one of my cats might have cancer, so it's been a really really bad day to say the least.

Also I'm sorry to anyone that might be put off by my posting style. Unfortunately it's who I am, full of bad jokes and I think some of the emojis are cute. :shrugblob:

I'll try to be better about it or stay out of some threads I suppose.

NarohDethan

Anime threads enthusiast
Apr 6, 2019
Had to give away my dog and one of my cats might have cancer, so it's been a really really bad day to say the least.

Also I'm sorry to anyone that might be put off by my posting style. Unfortunately it's who I am, full of bad jokes and I think some of the emojis are cute. :shrugblob:

I'll try to be better about it or stay out of some threads I suppose.
Oh man, I'm so sorry about Baron :( and I hope your kitty is allright

Virtual hugs :cat-heart-blob:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
nooooooo :( damn, that sucks ... hopefully the cat will be ok, at least :(

i see absolutely nothing wrong about your posting style ... keep on being yourself, dude! :)

:hugging-face:

BlindRhythm

painfully unfunny
Apr 17, 2019
Oh man, I'm so sorry about Baron :( and I hope your kitty is allright

Virtual hugs :cat-heart-blob:
nooooooo :( damn, that sucks ... hopefully the cat will be ok, at least :(
Thank you both. :cat-heart-blob:

Having to get rid of Baron was horrible.. I'll admit I cried for a while afterwards. There's a lot I could have untrained or trained him to be better at, but without getting a professional to help there was most likely no way I could have solved his problem with cats and even then it was probably a long shot. After he tried to attack Rocky and Wally I knew I couldn't trust him to be alone with them.

The family that took him in seem like really good folks and already have another husky around the same age as Baron so they know what they're getting into. Thankfully they don't have any smaller pets either. I do worry a little about their daughter given that Baron is still a little rough while playing, but he's a good boy and will never purposefully hurt people.

My lazy buddy is the one that might have cancer. I had them all checked out a while ago, just a routine visit, and they wanted to look at Mitsy some more. She has been limping a little for the past couple months and I assumed it was due to her getting older and all of the years of jumping up and down off of high places. But no, apparently there's a growth up under her front right leg/chest area that seems to be affecting her movement.

It's hopefully benign but we'll know for sure after the results. I was supposed to hear back yesterday but now it seems I'll have to wait until Monday.

i see absolutely nothing wrong about your posting style ... keep on being yourself, dude! :)

:hugging-face:
Appreciate it, lash! Admittedly I probably couldn't change for long even if I tried. :LOL:

It was my bad. I should have ignored it and not let my rough day affect my emotions so much.

Reactions: lashman