Support Come and load off your mental struggles

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
Ugh got a letter from the swedis student debt office. Downside to no longer being homeless, people can now find me haha. I'm in a quite good place now mentally, so I don't dare open the letter, because everytime I've genuinly thought about suicide it was because of debt.

I have to open it sooner or later but I just have to be ready to crash completely.

Reactions: BlindRhythm

Swenhir

MetaMember
Apr 18, 2019
Ugh got a letter from the swedis student debt office. Downside to no longer being homeless, people can now find me haha. I'm in a quite good place now mentally, so I don't dare open the letter, because everytime I've genuinly thought about suicide it was because of debt.

I have to open it sooner or later but I just have to be ready to crash completely.
I feel sincerely sorry for you. This kind of automated mail tends to be dreadfully condescending, denigrating and authoritarian, which is designed to shame and make you feel helpless. It's bullshit.

In positive news on my front, I may be getting a camera again for the first time in over a year. I feel like I'm being jumpstarted with energy at the prospect.

BlindRhythm

positively pudding
Apr 17, 2019
[Hidden content][Hidden content]
Being forced to cancel plans for reasons out of your control is so deflating. And now we're in a situation where it's tough to gauge when we'll be able to resume those plans. Deflating and frustrating doesn't even begin to do this situation justice.

But eventually this quarantine will be lifted and things will start getting back to some sort of normalcy and you'll be able to realize those plans. I know it's easy to say and doesn't solve the problem but please hang in there, it will get better!

I am sorry that your co-workers are seemingly dismissive jerks though.. hopefully they'll be less so in the future. Also I'm sure your friend that you vented to understands. We're in a time of uncertainty and everyone is going to handle this differently. Even if that friend might be slightly mad or upset now for whatever reason they'll come around if they're a true friend.

We have to do our best to make sure folks know they aren't alone in this and that even though we might not be able to be there physically for someone they should know there's others they can rely on.

Reactions: lashman

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
Yeah this quarantine is messing with me too, it's like all the good things that were happening just disappear, like my internet connection getting delayed but also there is now a problem and I have no idea what it is or how to fix or even who to talk about it with. Sure I can wait for that. But then my rent, I was supposed to get something back since for many months I paid too much... but now it says I owe them! And again I can't talk to anyone about that since everyone is away.

Then every day it feels like I should do something productive, but I don't do shit and I'm starting to feel quite shit about it. Worst part, realised just how asocial one is, getting cut of the world and nothing really changed for me, other than I can't go out to take photos.

But yeah the quarantine really amplified all things one felt bad about before.