News Epic Games Store

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

PC Gamer chose violence.

So my company has an office in Raleigh North Carolina and one of my coworkers knew someone that was laid off from Epic. He apparently had some information about the layoffs but he didn't want to go into too many details with me. From what he told me it seems like at least some of the layoffs were related to not needing as many support staff in the office due to work from home but I couldn't get much more than that.
I wonder if their new headquarters will ever get built. It was supposed to be completed uhh...this year, but AFAIK they haven't even started construction. I did some Googling and the most recent thing I could find was from 6 months ago where they were still arguing with the city of Cary about zoning.

Spookyfriend

Jan 27, 2019

PC Gamer chose violence.

I wonder if their new headquarters will ever get built. It was supposed to be completed uhh...this year, but AFAIK they haven't even started construction. I did some Googling and the most recent thing I could find was from 6 months ago where they were still arguing with the city of Cary about zoning.
Guess the cheque from Epic Games finally run out if PC gamer is posting headline like this