Community MetaSteam | April 2021 - So NieR Yet So FAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
fucking sony and fucking capcom...
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Sony keeping content and games that aren't even first party from the PC is the gift that keeps on giving. Hopefully they can stop being given a free pass for that behaviour.

Given that the part about the reveal was wrong, not sure about Iceborne being intentionally delayed by a Sony bribe. I don't buy that it was due to any technical issue but considering the guy was wrong about one part, that makes his track record pretty bad.

Last edited:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
FFVIIR chapter 14 feels like just one big backtracking chapter where I go to places Ive already been and I hate it. SE could really have cut that chapter out.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
I got a NSW save file (which isn't tied to the PC/OS) and shoved it inside the save folder, this is right after the tutorial so exactly where I got stuck, you can change the name later so it's fine
You could share the piece of news with Steam users.

Edit: I have no idea how you have managed to find this save file.

Last edited:

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
Nintendo blocks cloud saves on their own fucking games, I wouldn't expect much.
There are actually a few Switch games that have cross save with PC.

It's probably up to Capcom if they want to support it.

• This!
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and PC-tan

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
There are actually a few Switch games that have cross save with PC.

It's probably up to Capcom if they want to support it.
Sure, but one thing is indie darling Hades, and one much different Monster Hunter the CoD of Japan.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Patch is out. Says he'll keep working on trying to make it work without Yakuza too.
I used it in Yakuza: Like a Dragon and the game's all in Japanese, I guess it's in English in Yakuza 6 as per the previous screens.

Last edited:
  • Gib
Reactions: Panda Pedinte

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
If I'm using a 144hz monitor and I'm playing a game with a 60fps cap, should I change the monitor refresh rate, or just disable vsync or enable vsync

• Eyes

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
If I'm using a 144hz monitor and I'm playing a game with a 60fps cap, should I change the monitor refresh rate, or just disable vsync or enable vsync
If you don't have a gsync monitor, then you will see choppiness. Vsync would limit the framerate to such a value so that its multiple fits your screens refresh rate of 144. I guess the closest under 60 would be 36 FPS?

• Eyes

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
If you don't have a gsync monitor, then you will see choppiness. Vsync would limit the framerate so that it's multiple fits your screens 144. I guess the closest under 60 would be 36 FPS?
Ah I see, so I just move the refresh rate down to 60 just to play this one game? and indeed it doesnt have gsync

• Eyes

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I don’t understand. Don’t gsync monitors have a range of frequencies pretty large where the thing work ?
Is it optimal to set up your screen depending on the game ?

oof, didn’t compute we were talking about 144 no gsync :sweaty-blob:

• Toucan
Reactions: Valdien

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
The interface for the Steam Link (box) got a new coat of paint. No beta branches either for the first time since I've had it.
They sure seem to be putting off BPM until very last.

• This!
Reactions: PhaZZe

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
That's like asking if rumors stop being rumors if Woz posts about the NBA.
I wish I could understand what this analogy meant. My point is rep is gained by often being right so I'm not exactly sure what being famous has anything to do with it when other things Queen has said turned out to be correct?

I doubt something like this would leak early from bigger outlets if true anyways.

Last edited:

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
I wish I could understand what this analogy meant. My point is rep is gained by often being right so I'm not exactly sure what being famous has anything to do with it when other things Queen has said turned out to be correct?

I doubt something like this would leak early from bigger outlets if true anyways.
We're both talking about varacity.

But since you bring up Schrier, yes, a real name is more reputable than screen names like Wario64, ZhugeEx, etc.

Growing up with Sushi X in EGM fatigued me of all that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.