Community MetaSteam | August 2020 - Come Fly With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
It's risky still. At that speed you can run out of pads before some of the people in the upper decks playing it smart. And could've cut off the other guys but didn't for some reason. Would've lost if the last guy made the jump.

Cool win tho. I might try it if the game worked [UWSL]😭[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Reactions: ISee

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I just noticed Beat Saber has that steam feature where it tells you when someones in menu and whatnot. I hope it doesn't tell you I'm playing the theme song to M*A*S*H* and I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World 999 times in a row.

oh snap it does 😂

Gelf

Apr 22, 2019
You know, I'm not the most bloodthirsty guy out there and I don't wanna people to get locked out of content, but holy shit Sony fanboys should experience their owns company medicine, come on Phil, you can do it.
This is what bothers me about all the Sony moneyhats, MS pretty much have to do the same to compete with it and it just creates a world where everyone loses no matter what system they have. But yeah seeing the way some fanboys are behaving I can understand wanting them to get some measure of pushback.

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I've tinkered with Horizon for an hour already and yeah, gonna wait for a week to see if a patch can fix this. If not, refund it is.

Edit: This is worrying though:
A lot of players are reporting that Steam is denying refund for HZD, even tho. they played less than 2 hours. What??
Looks like it's people who prepurchased it over two weeks ago. Even though they should be entitled to a refund the automated system is probably denying them because of the two week thing. They'll have to elevate their request so it's seen by support.

Last edited:
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

denxos

Aug 4, 2020
Finished

My thoughts:

I'm halfway through the game and yeah, I'm surprised at just how compelling doing fetch quests would be lol. But hey, I enjoy Euro Truck Simulator, so maybe I was off base doubting this game.

Btw, 113,676 people playing Fall Guys right now on Steam. RIP servers

Last edited:

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I'm excited to get mine soon.

I already know that it can't be as big as the Mega-Gigantic Millennium Falcon, but I'm excited to spend a while building it.

I would have taken better pictures but my phone was acting up for some reason.

and and now it as not as big as the huge square that was the Falcon.

How much was that thing anyway?

From the sounds of things there are times when Lego has deals on their stuff and only sells them for $200USD!!!!

I think last year the big Lego Batmobile was just $200USD and it normally went for over $300USD I think?

I've tinkered with Horizon for an hour already and yeah, gonna wait for a week to see if a patch can fix this. If not, refund it is.

Edit: This is worrying though:
That is very strange and should not be happening. There have been some games that I pre-ordered and even went a day past the 2 weeks and I was still able to get a refund because I played less than 2 hours. I wonder if some of this also has to do with Sony money.

So does Valve just halt payment to SIE or how to refunds work on the dev side of things?

Also I sort of find if funny how people don't mention how (or maybe some one did say it but I skimmed by ) HZD was demoted from having the top banner to have the first square. Ouch.

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
That is very strange and should not be happening. There have been some games that I pre-ordered and even went a day past the 2 weeks and I was still able to get a refund because I played less than 2 hours. I wonder if some of this also has to do with Sony money.

So does Valve just halt payment to SIE or how to refunds work on the dev side of things?
Yeah, that shouldn't be happening. I've refunded a game that I pre-ordered months before launch too, and it was accepted just fine. It's probably a bug with the automation, or there's something sinister going on in the background.

I'm not going to refund it right away for now, so I can't test it myself.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018

I would have taken better pictures but my phone was acting up for some reason.

and and now it as not as big as the huge square that was the Falcon.

How much was that thing anyway?

From the sounds of things there are times when Lego has deals on their stuff and only sells them for $200USD!!!!

I think last year the big Lego Batmobile was just $200USD and it normally went for over $300USD I think?
The falcon is damn big.

Here's mine on display.
It's the entire top of a bookcase and I have on a stand at an angle.

The NES should be smaller and hopefully will only take up a shelf. If not I'm in trouble LOL.

Reactions: lashman

denxos

Aug 4, 2020
Matt (a developer and insider) posted on Resetera that the scale of Sony's moneyhatting will be, and I quote, "shocking".
So someone in that thread said we will know about these moneyhats (or at least some of them) next week. Don't know if they're legit or if they're just making up shit, but COD 2020 is supposedly getting announced next week, so... 👀

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
The falcon is damn big.

Here's mine on display.
It's the entire top of a bookcase and I have on a stand at an angle.

The NES should be smaller and hopefully will only take up a shelf. If not I'm in trouble LOL.
How much did it cost you?

And ya that's pretty big

2 other sets I think I might like up is this one Ford Mustang one and the Lego Jurassic Park one, that had the iconic gate. The T Rex it comes with looks pretty big.

I hope this backfires on Sony.
Here is hoping.

I'm jealous of you. I want one too, but I have so many unbuilt Lego sets already, so buying it now wouldn't be so good for my economy
At least they are Lego sets and not plastic model lots because those will take me weeks to finish.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
So someone in that thread said we will know about these moneyhats (or at least some of them) next week. Don't know if they're legit or if they're just making up shit, but COD 2020 is supposedly getting announced next week, so... 👀
Ouch if real. I have a bad feeling of the Batman and Suicide Squad game as well. Both of them have been rumored for a few years and I think exclusivity deal delays their announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.