Community MetaSteam | August 2022 - Remember Ringo, With Great Power Comes No Regional Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soma

Dec 21, 2018
So CDKeys did get Soul Hackers 2 keys early. Preordered the deluxe edition yesterday and got my key today.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
Seems they sent them early then, i purchased from gamebillet and as i posted earlier in the thread i got it immediatly

• Eyes

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Im leaving PC gaming for a while, gonna have to play through Xenoblade 3 at some point, so I will do it now, loved the other Xenoblade games.

Hopefully it won't be too long of a game as I wanna go back to Cult of the Lamb on my PC, finished the other Xenoblade games in 40-60 hours.

Other than Xenoblade 3, there's nothing currently on consoles that interest me. Im waiting for GoW Ragnarok, waiting on Judgement and Lost Judgment deep sale. I do want Returnal and Demons announced for PC so I can delete them from my PS5.

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
My playlist is currently made up of a mix of FFXIV and Nier Automata at the moment.

this my 2 current favourites.

Some spoilers in there for the most recent raid fight.

It may have taken me a lot longer to type this up because I ended up listening to them again.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
By the way FPS games sure are something else and the whole divide between PC FPS games and console FPS games sure is something else.

While CoD may have help bring the FPS into prime time by having it sell million upon million each year, it is also responsible for the downfall (stagnation) of game design because of it.

Luckily there has been a renaissance thanks to Dave and Co. And this boomer shooter are bring new life to a stale game design look (online FPS stuff is still fun, but what about the stuff that is not online?)

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Was there not a single announcement at Quakecon ?
I just realized I missed it by two days and apart from the steam sale I fail to remember any news.

• Eyes

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
That's it. I broke. I'm stupid and stubborn but I have my limit. No more waiting for some magical GPU to play big releases with full RT, I want my screen to make love to my eyes now.
Cyberpunk installed. And others to come. This will be a dark day for the SSD.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
What are we expecting to see at the Keighley's this year?
An aging whore.

Now before you jump at my throat for this admittedly offensive comparison, let it be said that I have nothing but respect for wh... oh, maybe that came out wrong. No seriously, I'm in the middle of my mid-life crisis and seeing the guy age as years go by is beginning to feel unpleasant. In a way Keighley is a mirror of my own mortality that is shoven down my throat at every event.
That and I can't fucking stand the guy, too. So I guess there is that.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Hmh do you have Imgur blocked somehow?
Hmm, not that I know of. I have Ublock deactivated here too.
The only thing that is on is Facebook Container, so maybe that ? Hmm it says nothing detected.
No Coin too, but I tried pausing it and no dice.

• Eyes

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
Yeah I usually do that, did that for video too but seems to only work sometimes .
If is a short clip you can convert it to gif with photoshop (500 frames max) with import video option and then use export web legacy option. When you upload this gif to imgur appears as mp4 but you can change it to .gif because it really is a gif.
If you need to upload a video the better option imo is use youtube.

Reactions: Le Pertti

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
By the way FPS games sure are something else and the whole divide between PC FPS games and console FPS games sure is something else.

While CoD may have help bring the FPS into prime time by having it sell million upon million each year, it is also responsible for the downfall (stagnation) of game design because of it.

Luckily there has been a renaissance thanks to Dave and Co. And this boomer shooter are bring new life to a stale game design look (online FPS stuff is still fun, but what about the stuff that is not online?)

I got this recently and played a few hours. Its very good. small one man dev.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
I usually don't sh*t on game this much but come on this is PS5 game in 2022?

I can imagine i would have a lot of fun with this game even though it feels like the gameplay is very 2006, but technical wise it really is distracting. That popin from the video you posted and other videos where you see grass shadows show up right in front as your driving.

The good thing I suppose is when it shows up on Steam one day it will have regional pricing, as I see it is 20$ for me on Epic Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.