Community MetaSteam | January 2022 - With a new year comes great responsibility, BOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
So, according to this, if I own Hitman 1 and 2, with the main destinations, and I buy the Standard Edition, I can just play those missions in Hitman 3 again?
Yes
It's what I did (standard edition via humble with the choice discount), locations appeared automatically
The progress migration is a manual process however

I'm sure they'll choose a great game for their next port. You might say, Sony has a Knack for it.
I'd buy Knack :p

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Yes
It's what I did (standard edition via humble with the choice discount), locations appeared automatically
The progress migration is a manual process however
Any guide for the progress migration?

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
I have some coworkers that are "crytobros" and even they think NFTs are just dumb and pointless and don't buy into that
Yep, same thing here. The ones I have spoken to more recognize many of the deficits of crypto, but there's a lot of 'reality stretching' for them to justify their investments.
Sackboy is awesome so I’d love it on PC 😋
Well now I'm wishing we'd get a LBP series port to PC (but I guess it'd be LBP3 in the best of cases... :/ )

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
Oh yeaaah, this GPU could handle Borderlands 3 at a more stable framerate.

At this point I'm done worrying about what's broken in my PC. Motherboard seems to be doing the thing where all the USB ports die more often, so I have no fucking clue. I have a three-year warranty on the GPU and the new AM5 CPUs and mobos should be here in a few months, I'll see where things shake out after replacing that.
whats that?
Dariusburst Chronicle Saviors.

• Eyes

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Any guide for the progress migration?
Yes:
There was a link for that, I will look for it now.

edit
I "think" that's it
HITMAN 3 CARRYOVER

The convoluted FAQ in case
HITMAN 3 - Player Guide - IO Interactive
Exactly that :)

I think I posted the link before, just got buried under all the other postings
It's actually not so complicated, but you will need an io account - if you don't already have one, you should probably read the guide

fantomena use the humble choice discount if you can

Reactions: QFNS and Mivey

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Idk the flowchart makes sense to me.
There should not have to be one but nothing about it seems confusing?
If you need a flowchart to understand what to buy, then your marketing team has failed, imo.

There are far too many packages to understand.

IOI has failed Hitman 3 with the trash EGS moneyhat, the trash VR mode, the trash elusive target mode and the trash regional pricing and no launch discount.

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
There was a link for that, I will look for it now.

edit
I "think" that's it
HITMAN 3 CARRYOVER

The convoluted FAQ in case
HITMAN 3 - Player Guide - IO Interactive
Yes:

Exactly that :)

I think I posted the link before, just got buried under all the other postings
It's actually not so complicated, but you will need an io account - if you don't already have one, you should probably read the guide

fantomena use the humble choice discount if you can
Thanks for the link! Needing an IOI Account is a bit of a bummer, but the process itself seems rather simple, at least.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
If you need a flowchart to understand what to buy, then your marketing team has failed, imo.

There are far too many packages to understand.

IOI has failed Hitman 3 with the trash EGS moneyhat, the trash VR mode, the trash elusive target mode and the trash regional pricing and no launch discount.

But that’s not what I said
All I said was that the flowchart works

• Eyes

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Ok fair enough then
but it certainly seems simple and makes sense to me which was my only point
Then you are good, sadly my friend didn't get it to make sense and he is a video game enthusiast. Now imagine the average joe taking a look at that chart. Some will do fine like you, but there will be plenty of people who will be confused, there will definetly be people who will see that big chart and go "nope".

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
If anyone is interested in BATTLETECH: Roguetech
The Roguetech modders have done some magic and improved loading times and graphic lag.
The Battle Armor can also now mount mechs and vehicles
You can now save Lance layout
Stutter while firing seems also mostly fixed

FunnyJay