Community MetaSteam | January 2022 - With a new year comes great responsibility, BOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
For the love of God I couldn't get mouse and keyboard working in Total War Warhammer. Anyone has this issue before? I checked the steam forum and there are many people had the same issue but there is no answer.

I had Japanese IME issues with TW Shogun 2. So maybe it is like this...

SaberVS7

Average Date a Live Enjoyer
Jan 23, 2020
Question for any suckers who bought Hitman 3 on Steam - I see the DLCs for Hitman 2 are on sale - Do I need to launch Hitman 2 after buying them for Hitman 2 to get them in Hitman 3 should I choose to buy it?

Or is as simple as just having the license on Steam?

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Question for any suckers who bought Hitman 3 on Steam - I see the DLCs for Hitman 2 are on sale - Do I need to launch Hitman 2 after buying them for Hitman 2 to get them in Hitman 3 should I choose to buy it?

Or is as simple as just having the license on Steam?
You can buy those DLCs directly in Hitman 3 if you wish through their confusing Access Pass DLCs, though they may not be on sale there.

I think you will probably want to launch Hitman 2 with the DLCs installed, connect the IOI account (or reconnect it if you already did), and then can go ahead and do Hitman 3 stuff.

• Eyes

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Nice!! I'm so glad it worked out for you. :blobyes:
To this day TW Shogun 2 is the only game i ever played that had an issue with me using JP/ENG IME. I'm surprised to hear it's STILL a bug in the TW games... :unsure:
Same lol. This is so weird. Can't believe that Creative Assembly never bother to fix this.

• Eyes

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Swithering on whether or not to just watch a walkthrough of the rest of the Yakuza games up to 7 🤔

After 5 of them (0-4) it’s become rather tiring and the negatives are shining through more (lengthy, crap combat, not interested in the side stuff just the main game)

Definitely starting to feel old and boomer-ish now 😅

• Eyes

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Swithering on whether or not to just watch a walkthrough of the rest of the Yakuza games up to 7 🤔

After 5 of them (0-4) it’s become rather tiring and the negatives are shining through more (lengthy, crap combat, not interested in the side stuff just the main game)

Definitely starting to feel old and boomer-ish now 😅
You fare better than me. I feel tired after putting 100 hours into 0. Still haven't beaten the game yet lol.

Oh, and I think the side content is better than main game.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
You fare better than me. I feel tired after putting 100 hours into 0. Still haven't beaten the game yet lol.

Oh, and I think the side content is better than main game.
I think most people say that about the side stuff but it just didn’t interest me. I’ve always been the sort of person to focus on the main goal/story

• Comfy
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Cacher

FunnyJay

Powered by the Cloud
Apr 6, 2019
Sweden
I restarted the campaign in Anno 1404 today. Played the first mission and wasn't entirely feeling it. Then I jumped into and restarted the campaign in Anno 2070 and immediately felt at home.

There's something about the scifi Anno games that resonate with me.
Even though all the Anno gamed are comfy and relaxing!

• Eyes

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
3 weeks on a row, what a juggernaut.

So are these numbers based on unit sales or total revenue?

Reason I ask is 'cause this is the 3 or 4 week in a row Zomboid appeared in the Top 10.

But that's at $20 per unit vs. $60 for most of the others.

All good either way. I'm just happy to see Zomboid recognized on a broader scale.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Revenue. That's why index often makes it.
Yeah. That's why it was also pretty insane (IMHO) when that "Mirror 2" game made it to #1 globally while selling for 0.89€ -- even if it was just for a short time. I still wonder how they managed to do that. (But the answer is probably simply "China", given that the game has 23000 reviews and only 700 of them are in English)

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Everyone says Spiderman and they are right, but what about Ghost of Tsushima (I would pay for this one), or Bloodborne?

I think those two would also be direct passes to the money printer.
Well, the thing is, Tsushi was in the Nvidia leak, so that one is probably a given. Spidey was not :anguished-face:

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

Another day, another NFT rug pull, this one purportedly perpetrated earlier this week by Blockverse, "an on-chain Ethereum NFT that enables a unique P2E on Minecraft like no other"—essentially a play-to-earn PvP Minecraft server, with access restricted to those who owned a relevant token. Enthusiasm for Blockverse was high—the initial supply of 10,000 NFTs, priced at 0.05ETH (currently $124) each, reportedly sold out in less than eight minutes—but just a couple days later, the project's creators deleted their website, Discord server, and game server, and disappeared with the money.

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021
Spider-Man is definitely bigger than those two though
Maybe with the general public, but I think Bloodborne is the PS4 exclusive most PC gamers want (including me). Either way, neither were on the GFN leak lol. My bet's on Ghost of Sushi being the next game to be announced, followed by Returnal and the Demon's Souls remake.

• Eyes

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Been trying to get into a game today.

Im about 4 hours into Psychonauts 2. To be honest it hasn't really grabbed me. I know its GOTY here so i want it to click but im finding it a bit cut scene heavy and slightly repetitive. I will keep going though.

Also tried out Dysmantle which is fun so far. (on sale on Steam now). Only a couple of hours in but it has a good feel.

Tried Unsighted. Didnt really click. Not feeling it. Shame because it looks good.

Still pluging away with Dicey Dungeon. My favourite go to game to play if i cant decide on anything. Bargin now in the sale.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Should I try Civ VI or Humankind ? Has the latter been ironed out from its mildling release ? And is it indeed a Civ clone ? It looks sorta like a Civ mixed with a boardgame (the star thing is reminiscent of Scythe).

• Eyes

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
That Cortana looks rough. I'm happy they upgraded the look and gave the woman some clothes, but then they butcher her with that terrible facial animation.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
I never played any Halo ( apart from Halo infinite multiplayer) and even I know how Cortana looks like. They should Sonic The Hedgehog this series. Delay it and fix Cortana. Apart from that it looks both cheap and expensive at the same time if you know what I mean. CGI in most shots look solid for a TV series but the way the scenes are shot look off.

• Eyes
Status
Not open for further replies.