Community MetaSteam | July 2023 - This one will turn you into a furry

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
BG3 is looking to be 75-100hrs long according to devs.

Armored Core VI at 50-60hrs

Starfield campaign is 30-40hrs according to Todd. And side quests are probably an additional 30-40hrs plus 30-40hrs building/exploring. Plus additional Bethesda downtime with mods etc.

So looking at total of nearly 300hrs of playtime for all 3 games over the next couple months

That is a lot of hours.

I think I'm ready for it but probably gonna burn out lol.

Only one way to find out....

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
BG3 is looking to be 75-100hrs long according to devs.

Armored Core VI at 50-60hrs

Starfield campaign is 30-40hrs according to Todd. And side quests are probably an additional 30-40hrs plus 30-40hrs building/exploring. Plus additional Bethesda downtime with mods etc.

So looking at total of nearly 300hrs of playtime for all 3 games over the next couple months

That is a lot of hours.

I think I'm ready for it but probably gonna burn out lol.

Only one way to find out....

To be fair with baldurs gate 3 it STARTS at 100 hours. Then you have to replay it as other classes and picking different choices everywhere and next thing you know you have 600 hours in only a few months and wonder where your life went wrong.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
To be fair with baldurs gate 3 it STARTS at 100 hours. Then you have to replay it as other classes and picking different choices everywhere and next thing you know you have 600 hours in only a few months and wonder where your life went wrong.
It is crazy how many classes and subclasses the game has. I haven't a clue what type of character I will create yet. But when all all else fails I will probably just go with Cleric. Their games are kinda hard so the support skills should be very useful. They were very useful in the first D:OS.

Reactions: QFNS

Yuno

Indie games
Nov 25, 2022
Norway

Nzyme

Time to get Fit
Sep 19, 2018
Interesting to see Armored Core previews all being on PC and even confirmation of 120fps native support on PC.
I still remember the wonders of 30fps Dark Souls arriving on PC, and DSFix steering From to support 60fps... but stuck at that for so long till now.

Also, looks like you can unlock a manual aim mode, rather than the "soft" and "hard lock" systems. For that to reasonably work, you need velocity based aim and continuous camera control, while controlling everything else. Seems Steam Controller / Deck pads / KBM will be the best option for that level of play.
I'll see how I fair a "normal" run through the game before diving into extreme stuff!

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
BRO WTF THE NIER TICKETS FOR BERLIN WERE SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU ALL YOU DISGUSTING FUCKS

LET THIS WORLD BURN!!!!!!! BURN!!!!!!!!!!!
All the other kids with the nier concert ticks
You better run, better run outrun my gun

I looked at the resale tickets prices for the LA show and just wow.......

• Sad
Reactions: thekeats1999

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020
Decided that I will not buy one single game before Starfield's launch.

Shouldn't be too difficult, right..........? Right?
Surely you're not gonna just ignore GOTG Bomb Rush Cyberfunk in roughly 2 weeks???????

• Sweating
Reactions: Cacher

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Ratchet says out now but 0 reviews. Sup?

Edit: runs ok on my aging PC but I'd rather emulate Super Mario Odyssey, it's more charming and fun (same for Galaxy and other games but I've finished those).

Last edited:

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021
Goddamn R&C looks good! And it runs flawlessly so far on my PC. It has a ton of graphics settings, all upscaling technologies (including DLSS3), a ton of accessibility options and I was playing with M&K and the game felt great! I think Nixxes might have done it again.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018

Last edited:

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
New Humble Bundle. A nice Mythforce pre-order package:

$30 -

MythForce (Pre-order)

$12 -

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous