Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
70€ Basegame
30€ 3 Day Early Access
30€ Season Pass (One)
25€ Battlepass
15€ High Value Starter Pack (+20% Bonus EXP for a week!)
10€ For the cool Armor
5€ for the OST (3 Songs Only)
I'm looking forward to buy the complete edition of these games for €20 two years after release. And I'll probably encounter less bugs as well. ;)

Seriously, being a patient gamer is a blessing nowadays if you prefer single player games.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019

P3 Reload is getting a new voice cast. Already knew Vic Mignogna wouldn't come back due to the accusations and Karen Strassman was probably not returning due to her uhh...beliefs. However I'm kind of devastated Michelle Ruff is gone. :crying-face:
Tell me about it. And Tara Platt, her performance as Mitsuru is iconic.
Liam O'Brien's Akihiko will also be missed.
Damn, gonna have a hard time getting used to this, between the OG and all the spin-offs I've gotten so used to them and they were perfect for those roles.

Also no FES and Portable content as expected. Gonna make that enhanced edition an easy sell :confounded-face:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Arc

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Atlus will do Persona 3 FES reload few years after Persona 3 reload (at full price)

Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, Persona 2; Innocent Sin, Persona 3, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5, Persona 5 Royal
Persona 2 is a completely different situation.

Starfield looks amazing indeed.

The way Hellblade is being handled is a head scratcher. What were they thinking with this presentation?

Metaphor looks great but it still feels a lot like Persona in some aspects. I was expecting a bigger departure, doesn't seem like they went outside of their comfort zone as much as I'd hoped.

Sorry about the DP, shouldn't the posts combine automatically?

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
I mostly stopped paying attention like an hour ago but I don't think there was a single reveal I actually cared about at this thing lmao.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
The next 3 months

Final Fantasy XVI
Aliens Dark Descent
Exoprimal
Immortals of Aveum
Remnant 2
Ratchet Rift Apart
Madden 24
Armored Core VI
Baldurs Gate III
Starfield
Lies of P
Mortal Kombat 1
Payday 3
Cyberpunk expansion
Lords of the Fallen

+ Steam summer seal and possibly Metal Gear Collection dropping as well

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
Tell me about it. And Tara Platt, her performance as Mitsuru is iconic.
Liam O'Brien's Akihiko will also be missed.
Damn, gonna have a hard time getting used to this, between the OG and all the spin-offs I've gotten so used them and they were perfect for those roles.

Also no FES and Portable content as expected. Gonna make that enhanced edition an easy sell :confounded-face:
it's honestly amazing how Atlus manages to harvest the most savory of beefs and grill it on an apple wood grill - only to serve dry charcoal with a serving of disappointment

i doubt that they'll do an enhanced edition, like what will they call it; Persona 3 ReReloaded?

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
it's honestly amazing how Atlus manages to harvest the most savory of beefs and grill it on an apple wood grill - only to serve dry charcoal with a serving of disappointment

i doubt that they'll do an enhanced edition, like what will they call it; Persona 3 ReReloaded?
Not being able to come up with a good name isn't going to stop them.
The demand for FemC is huge, it's easy money. They don't even have to come up with new content like in previous enhanced editions, it's all there.

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
Not being able to come up with a good name isn't going to stop them.
The demand for FemC is huge, it's easy money. They don't even have to come up with new content like in previous enhanced editions, it's all there.
it's Atlus, they're unable to understand the concept of "demand" in the same way dogs can't read English (usually) - i fully expect them to even cut things from the original P3 in this remake

the demand's been there for such a long time, there's a whole war about the more definitive version between Portable and FES - and now they've added another fucking competitor to the pile instead of thinking "mhm, maybe if we add 20-30 more hours of content and a female protagonist, maybe people will actually lose their marbles"
if anything, you can thank Atlus for making this remake so god awful so people can focus on their other project; Metaphor Re Fantazio

honestly, it just looks so fucking sick man

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Oh, for fuck’s sake. I sleeped for 3 hours, gonna be a long morning till the Deck drop. And then wowie, sleeping during the day, like the garbage I am.
Annoying, but totally expected.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
1440p 30fps for the Series S is good news for the Deck. It should do 720p30 just fine but yea this game will be difficult to push past 60 fps unless you have a really good CPU/GPU on PC.

Maybe they do some patching to push higher. Optimization will definitely be a big issue with all the planets and systems/mechanics.

Fallout 4 at 90-120fps was a very fun and smooth experience. The PC versions of all their games are very superior compared to the console versions so hopefully it doesn't struggle too much.

Reactions: NarohDethan

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
Seems like Starfield is CPU heavy, but bodes well for midrange cards and Series S provides a safety valve for lower end scalability.

Reactions: thekeats1999

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Free stuff on GOG with their Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty Announcement

Something of note for the Goodies collection for cyberpunk stuff:

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Inexcusable for this to only have a 4k/30 mode on series x. That gives the feeling that they didn't even try to do a performance mode likely due to time constraints. I'm gonna bet now that sometime next year they'll magically find a way to do a 1080/60 or 1440/60 mode.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I swear, sometimes... spoilers, spoilers find the way in the most unexpected of manners. I'm as angry as I am amused.

P5R pretty sure I will convey the thing without spoiling anything (but hey, you never know)
Oh, this character I like wants to spare. Sure !
But hey, I haven't saved in some time, let's check their weaknesses for this one solo fight that will never occur ag... oh... OH...

:so-good-blob:

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Reading up on the Cyberpunk expansion and it looks like it is going to overhaul a lot of the game.

“All the core, main systems of the game have been redone or updated in a major way,” he told VGC. “The biggest ones are the perks and skill trees, which have been rebuilt completely, and the next one is we’ve added vehicle combat which enables new car chases.

“We’ve also greatly expanded AI and completely redone the police system, which is rebuilt from the ground up and now has multiple levels with multiple archetypes of enemies who will chase you – it’s also different in Dog Town compared to Night City.

“We’ve also redone the loop and whole progression of the game; the difficulty curve is different, the tiers and drops of loot is different, the archetypes of enemies has been redone for more variety. Those are the core things that we’ve changed, and if you look into it there are very few systems that we didn’t change or update. Even the UI and UX have been greatly updated.

“We also looked at the criticism for example of the open world. When you play the base game versus Phantom Liberty, you will see the difference. For example, there are car chases that happen dynamically when factions fight. AI improvements mostly extends to enemies. Your followers, like you saw with Agent Reed in the demo, can also use it, but pedestrians are mostly bug fixes.”
Base game owners get the update too. They are basically recommending you should do a new playthrough of the game.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Reading up on the Cyberpunk expansion and it looks like it is going to overhaul a lot of the game.

Base game owners get the update too. They are basically recommending you should do a new playthrough of the game.
All sounds amazing!! Can't wait to dive in again. I'll happily start a new playthrough. Maybe this time do a slo-mo CyberSamurai or Ninja :longswordblob:

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
I still think it's a huge missed opportunity that starfield isn't going to have alien races in it. I mean yeah it has animal-level creatures but having an actual alien crew
and banging them
seemed like a no brainer. Humans everywhere is just so...boring.
I dunno, it seems like the tease with the plot and artifacts is sentient aliens, isn't it. Or maybe it's just the space magic, we'll see.

Gotta keep some secrets.

Reactions: lashman

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Re: Fantasy title is awful but the game looks sick. Then the Capcom japanese game looked awesome as well. Finally, some good reveals.
does it have a time loop or do-over mechanic? that's what "Re:" in Japanese novel/anime meant in the last years

Status
Not open for further replies.