Community MetaSteam | June 2024 - Let's conquer this kingdom with some pure hearts

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

Our calculations, based on Appfigures estimates, suggest that under 3,000 people have paid $49.99 to play Assassin’s Creed Mirage on iPhone since it launched on June 6. It has been downloaded approximately 123k times, with gross revenue of $138k to date, says Appfigures. The game is only playable on iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max and high-end iPads.
I know Apple pays Ubisoft for the ports, but the fact Ubi still skips Steam to focus on a few thousand sales is pretty funny.

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
I don't know exactly what they were working with in terms of source materials, but scaling very low res sprites in a way that most people like is extremely hard.

I don't think that's a reason not to offer it for those who do like it, but it's certainly a reason to always provide options to use either scaled or original assets (ideally separate options per asset type).
PSP, so 480x272

ZKenir

MetaMember
May 10, 2019
started playing pokemon violet, while I don't play gacha games, I can see why people were lamenting about the graphics, I'm not really a person that tends to pay attention to graphic issues, but this seems a bit too much sometimes

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I think the internet is slowly getting to me. I used to be much more calm and patient even when talking with obvious trolls but lately I've noticed that my fuse has become shorter. I don't like it but I am not sure what to do about it.
I got you covered!

It's 150 Feet! or 45720 mm or 45.72 meters

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I really wish that I could buy more games. As of now the only PC game that I do plan to buy for this year is Metaphor, seeing how Amazon in the US is in fact selling the CE for PC.

Asides from that I am looking forward to next month, since I am going to attend a John Williams concert and go watch Seven Samurai 4K in theaters, so that day will definitely be an experience.

As for the Forza thing, I'm guessing that it's best to buy the DLC that is not included with the game when ever you can. This is rather weird because when it came to Forza Motorsport 7 and FH3 they gave people a heads up and even let you buy the DLC as well, but they didn't give you the option this time around. I did buy those games on Xbox so I still have access to them. But it would have been nice to have had them on Steam. As for FH4, I played the game on Xbox quite a bit because of Game pass, is it possible to take a Xbox save files and use it on Steam? Or does that only work for certain games? I heard you can do it for HiFi Rush.

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018

Uhh?!?! 8 year old game popping off?!

Are ppl really confusing

with

or are they all bots?
Seems like some csgo/dota bot farmers got a hold of a massive number of keys for it and registered them to "legitimise" the accounts.

Edit: Steamdb said the game was free but I though valve closed the loophole that free games dropped cards. Maybe an issue with the fact that the first ep is free.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExistentialThought

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Didn't expect that someone would acquire Nitro+. Cyberagent is the parent company of Cygames.
Hope this allows them to continue working on the SciAdv series going forward.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I wonder how well BG&E holds up from gameplay/game design perspective.

I never played an Ys game outside of dabbling a bit in one of the older titles, but this one looks really appealing to me. If it runs well on the Deck I'm definitely checking it out.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018

I kinda figured it would be a GOG release when the rating that was found was for just the PC version of the original. Still, can't say I'm not disappointed. I mean, I'm glad the old games will be available at all and compatible with modern systems but I would've much preferred some kind of remastered collection. It's kinda weird that they'll give literally everything else the collection treatment except for classic RE.