Community MetaSteam | March 2020 - Rise and Shine, Ms. Vance, Until It Is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Brighton, UK
copons.wordpress.com
Oof, it's Saturday night, wife and daughter are already asleep, and I feel the panic slowly growing.
Families back in Italy seem to be fine, but they're getting old, and ICUs in Italian hospital are quickly getting full. I couldn't have a decent videocall with my parents likely because connection is currently shitty in Italy, for all the people online at home.
Meanwhile here in the UK it really looks almost like business as usual. The high street was full of people, most pubs crowded (except the one I go to because it's usually empty, that's closed without notice :shrugblob:).
Earlier I went to the supermarket for the first time since the fear kicked in (I've been abroad for a couple of weeks). It's a big one, but I couldn't find any pasta, rice, tin cans, and whatnot. No soap. No paper of any kind.
We usually do groceries online as we live uphill and we don't have a car. We'll receive the big one on Tuesday. If that doesn't have any soap or kitchen paper or whatever, well, fuck me then. Wonder what will actually happen when Boris caves and declares national emergency and put as all on lockdown weeks later than he should have.

Also, I've got the worst Dota Underlords streak ever, fuck me. I was a handful of XP to level up to Boss rank, and then I've lost literally all matches, and now I'm at 0 XP Liutentant 1. :loudly-crying-face:

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
wth Utawarerumono Mask of Truth seems to be bugged and final strikes don't have subtitles... this is kinda annoying considering they are important for the final fight...

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
wth Utawarerumono Mask of Truth seems to be bugged and final strikes don't have subtitles... this is kinda annoying considering they are important for the final fight...
They still haven't fixed it since the issue has been there since release. Uta deserves better than this. Report the issue to their Discord, I suppose.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
So on Steam (I could be mistaken), it would seem that there is a Borderlands 2 live stream. It seems to have about 15k views and counting. On Twitch that Stream seems to have less than 200 views.

I guess that Gearbox is going out of its way to promote the game. WOW

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
So on Steam (I could be mistaken), it would seem that there is a Borderlands 2 live stream. It seems to have about 15k views and counting. On Twitch that Stream seems to have less than 200 views.

I guess that Gearbox is going out of its way to promote the game. WOW
They have localized targeting ads on FB and IG for Borderlands 3. It has IDR Steam price on the banner for me.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
my cough got worse, I am sitting here at 5 am because I can't sleep anymore. I wasn't allowed to go to the on-duty doctor yesterday and have to wait for monday to contact my family doctor :/

No fever, though (I think, don't have a thermometer) so it probably isn't Corona. If it is, by-by, I have respiratory issues, high blood pressure, etc.

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018
my cough got worse, I am sitting here at 5 am because I can't sleep anymore. I wasn't allowed to go to the on-duty doctor yesterday and have to wait for monday to contact my family doctor :/

No fever, though (I think, don't have a thermometer) so it probably isn't Corona. If it is, by-by, I have respiratory issues, high blood pressure, etc.
Hang in there buddy, I'm hoping for the best. :face-throwing-a-kiss:

I'm currently going through a bad case of the flu myself and it's the absolute worst, but at least I have video-games and pizza. :cat-pizza-blob: Sleep is terrible, but nothing out of the ordinary in terms of symptoms so I won't need to reach out to any doctor, yet at least.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Doesn't help that the symptoms are so vague. I woke up with nausea. Looked at the list and was relieved to not find... oh, 4-5% of people have nausea :disapproval-blob:

Reactions: xxr

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Trails from Zero localisation patch is out now. Download link is in the OT.

:dana_wink:

EDIT: Damn it sanhora!

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
So both Death Stranding and HZD will release on Steam before the QD games will? Crazy. Also I think I am going to buy the game Good Company which launches in Early Access at the end of the month

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

Get well soon mate xo
I had a sore throst friday morning that went away by yesterday thankfully
Fastest recovery ive ever made. I have a light cough now but nothing serious.

Reactions: Kyougar

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
So both Death Stranding and HZD will release on Steam before the QD games will? Crazy. Also I think I am going to buy the game Good Company which launches in Early Access at the end of the month
Heavy Rain can release before Horizon depending on when Horizon releases

Reactions: Mor

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Has anybody played one of these 3 games? I am thinking of trying A Short Hike, which is supposed to be short, but I am not sure about the other two.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Apparently Falcom released a prequel comic called "Ring of Judgement" which gives a few details as to what Estelle and Johsua did leading up Zero.
Reading it now, and can recommend it to people waiting for the patch to drop.
Oh wow, I didn't know about this. Thanks.

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
Has anybody played one of these 3 games? I am thinking of trying A Short Hike, which is supposed to be short, but I am not sure about the other two.

Mutazione wasn't for me. I didn't really like the story all that much. But a lot of people do speak highly of it.

A Short Hike is a damn fine game however. It is also very short. You'll be done in less than two hours.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019

I played A Short Hike and it's very good. It can be finished in ~2h although the point of it is not to rush, take your time and enjoy the scenery, like a real hike.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
hey guys, my mouse (logitech g400s from 5 years ago) seems to have just kicked the bucket =/

What's a good mouse to get these days? I've not heard good things about Razer?

These 2 caught my eye

Code:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Hyperion-Lightweight-Programmable-Compatible/dp/B00LFBEOUA/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Customising-Gaming-Optical-Colour/dp/B01MYQ4HJD/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=logitech&qid=1584265949&sr=8-11
EDIT: ok no idea why the links aren't displaying =/

Last edited:
Reactions: lashman

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
hey guys, my mouse (logitech g400s from 5 years ago) seems to have just kicked the bucket =/

What's a good mouse to get these days? I've not heard good things about Razer?

These 2 caught my eye

Amazon product
Amazon product
EDIT: ok no idea why the links aren't displaying =/
Amazon embed is borked
Use
Code:
 [code]
And enter the urls.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Happy Division 2 exclusivity ending day :coffee-blob:

Well, sort of, today marks exactly 12 months since Division 2 launched on PC so, if it's the standard and if they come back we should know next week.

Reactions: lashman and Arsene

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
I think I have a spare key for the game called Them's Fighting' Herds.

Normally I would put it in the Giveaways topic but since I saw some people talking about it earlier in this thread and it's leaving early access soon I'll do it here.

Let me know if any of you want it :cat-heart-blob:

Reactions: Arsene

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Mutazione wasn't for me. I didn't really like the story all that much. But a lot of people do speak highly of it.

A Short Hike is a damn fine game however. It is also very short. You'll be done in less than two hours.
I played A Short Hike and it's very good. It can be finished in ~2h although the point of it is not to rush, take your time and enjoy the scenery, like a real hike.
Thank you. I will play A Short Hike then.

Good guy (and good game imo).

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Ive never been able to use the side buttons on my mouse because Windows just doesn't recognise that they exist. Its only a cheap crappy one and ive tried all sorts of driver and software updates. Its annoying when im playing buildery games where those buttons would be useful. May have to invest in lashmans luxury mouse recommendation. Ill start saving.

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
They still haven't fixed it since the issue has been there since release. Uta deserves better than this. Report the issue to their Discord, I suppose.
Just did that, luckily since I already played the games I kinda already know what's going on.

Reactions: 「Echo」

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Ive never been able to use the side buttons on my mouse because Windows just doesn't recognise that they exist. Its only a cheap crappy one and ive tried all sorts of driver and software updates. Its annoying when im playing buildery games where those buttons would be useful. May have to invest in lashmans luxury mouse recommendation. Ill start saving.
That's strange, normally you only get issues with Windows once you go beyond 5 mouse buttons (since that's the maximum most legacy APIs support). Up to 5 has always worked for me out of the box even with no-name cheap mice.

Reactions: Joe Spangle

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
For info, hand sanitizers consist mostly of alcohol.

This is in French, because I could not find the English document:

Basically, it is 83% alcohol, 5% Hydrogen peroxide, 2% Glycerol, and 10% distilled water.
You are not supposed to do it yourself, but you get the idea: alcohol.
Looks like that The Absolut Company wants to help with production of hand sanitizer 😂. They got alcohol, but are missing the other components

Status
Not open for further replies.