Community MetaSteam | March 2022 - Try Finger But Hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Square-Enix have discounted KH 20% on EGS, where the more recently released Neo The World Ends With You and FFVII Remake Intergrade have bigger discounts.

In my mind that tells me a Steam release is imminent and they don’t want to do a big launch discount, so they’ve avoided a point of comparison.

So I expect 20% launch discount at best.
This is actually a good sign.

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Guardians of Galaxy is 24€ in GMG with discount. Is it that good?
If you have GamePass sub you could try it first there to see if its up to your taste.

Also, if you trust fellow Meta Council members opinion about the game then you have two curators who recommend it and Mor wrote a review about the game as well, and yes, he recommended it.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Finished listening Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O. and damn that book could be great template for Assassin's Creed competitor that could offer more freedom in both story and gameplay design.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I just realized the trailer doesn't show (New World spoiler) Jinbe, and all their outlook are from early chapters of New World.... Nooooooooooo.

Also please stop showing Luffy climbing something. He doesn't need to.

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
I don't know about the later entries, but from what I remember game dev didn't have MTs
I think I may have mistaken them for another set of games I used to enjoy on mobile. One was a tower, another was planes and the final one was trains. Great games in the initial parts. Then the demands for money start coming in.

• Eyes

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
So, just finished Half Life Alyx. What a great ending. I absolutely loved the entire game, it's incredible how well the Half Life formula still holds up in VR and so many years later. The final sequence of the game was again something really amazing and breathtaking, really reminded me of Half LIfe 2 there.

Now I look forward to another 20 years before we get another game in the series. Maybe by then Valve will have perfected brain-computer interfaces and the next game will take place entirely inside your mind.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/Giveaway Plunder Panic Full Game Key Giveaway
Anyone want this? I grabbed a key but don't actually want it myself.
I'll PM the key to whoever quotes this post first.

EDIT: Actually I'll just hide the key in a reaction spoiler. Have fun, whoever gets it. :phil:

Hidden content
You need to react to this post in order to see this content.

Last edited:

TrishaKit

The Recusant's Sigil
Aug 11, 2021
reaching out my hands weakly towards a door, beyond which lies Square Enix HQ
KIIIIIIINGDOOOOOOOM HEEEEEAAAARRRRTSSSS
Fill me...with the power...of Steam gaming....

Nomura: No! Cause I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts is Epic!!
a barrage of obscene prices spew out, swallowing me in a store of few features
;_;

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Valve fucked up my shipping adress and added my housenumber to my lastname wtf

___

Seeing a lot of my twitter feed suddenly talking about From Software being bought by Sony.
Idk if that is actually going to happen (i sure hope not), but i wanna preemptively post a fuck corporate consolidation, fuck sony and in that case also fuck fromsoftware preemptively anyways so i don't need to do it later.

With multiple sources teasing big sony news soon I'm actually lowkey worried a bit this might happen.
Ohwell.

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Valve fucked up my shipping adress and added my housenumber to my lastname wtf
Do not worry about this, it happened to me too, just call your local GLS office and tell them ^^

• Eyes

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Seeing a lot of my twitter feed suddenly talking about From Software being bought by Sony.
Idk if that is actually going to happen (i sure hope not), but i wanna preemptively post a fuck corporate consolidation, fuck sony and in that case also fuck fromsoftware preemptively anyways so i don't need to do it later.

With multiple sources teasing big sony news soon I'm actually lowkey worried a bit this might happen.
Ohwell.
From is owned by Kadokawa, zero chance Sony is taking that without taking the entire conglomerate and Sony ain't no Microsoft.

Also everyone teasing Sony news is likely talking about their stupid PSNow + PSPlus subscription.

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
From is owned by Kadokawa, zero chance Sony is taking that without taking the entire conglomerate and Sony ain't no Microsoft.

Also everyone teasing Sony news is likely talking about their stupid PSNow + PSPlus subscription.
if sony grows some balls and allows us to play games from older gens on this subscription, then it ain't stupid, just saying

• Eyes

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019

Ohwell.
Would be the worst news ever if it happened. Hopefully there is a higher bidder as I would cheer on just about anyone else to do the buyout because you know Sony won't release their games on PC anymore.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018

Real talk that remix of Scars of Time is criminally bad. Quite a few of these are kind of terrible? Sailing (Another World) sounds like someone didn't tune their accordion even. What the heck is that??!!

For a game that I would have said had one of, if not the, best soundtracks of all time a "Remaster" having tracks like this on it is just terrible. Pray to the gods they will let us use the originals.

If that remixed version of Scars of Time plays over the intro movie instead of the original, this is over. I can't support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.