Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Eh no offense but I prefer to have a deck centered on creatures; Like my Dino Deck
4 Lava Coil
2 Otepec Huntmaster
4 Raptor Hatchlings
3 Drovers of the Mighty
2 Thunderherd migration
3 Savage Stomp
2 Thrashing Brontodon
2 Domri, Anarch of Bolas
3 Ripjaw Raptors
2 Charging Monsersaurs
3 Regisaur Alpha
4 Carnage Tyrant
2 Ghalta Primal Hunger
4 Rootbound Crag
11 Forest
9 Mountains

...or my current 'prototype' rush riot deck
4 Illanowar Elves
4 Lava Coil
3 Paradise Druid
2 Domri, Anarch of Bolas
4 Gruul Spellbreaker
3 Rhythm of the WIlds
4 Rekindling Phoenix
4 Nullhide Ferox
4 Sunder Shaman
2 Ghalta, Primanl Hunger
2 Banefire
10 Forests and 10 Mountains
4 Rootbound Crag

...or my Boros Feather deck
4 Defiant Strike
3 Gird for Battle
4 Sheltering Light
3 Samut's Sprint
2 Shock
3 Dreadhorde Arcanist
4 Lava Coil
4 10th district Legionnaire
4 Vernadi Shieldmate
2 Gideon Blackblade (I should replace one of my spells with a 3rd one i feel)
3 Feather, the Redeemed
4 Boros Guildgates
2 Clifftop retreats
10 plains
8 Mountains.

Control decks and their ilk gross me out.

Nice looking stuff as well. Any reason you aren't running shocklands in any of those lists? Is it just lack of Wildcards to craft em for certain colors? I know that's holding me back from playing several Grixis lists and anything blue/white. Otherwise I'd very highly recommend them in any 2+ color deck. You can easily cut 2/2 of the basic lands and throw those in the there for bonus consistency.

I have really been enjoying Domri and Gideon from WAR as well. Gideon is like the ultimate 3 drop 4/4 and buffs your other stuff, what else do you want? And Domri just helps you pump your stuff and push out more stuff. Great card.

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
Just wanna slide in to give everyone a daily reminder that curation sucks. This is probably one of the most bizarre GOG denials so far considering the history of the series.

That's crazy! Wizardry 6, 7, and 8 are sold on GOG and Labyrinth of Lost Souls is part of the series.

Then again, its super confusing who currently has the full development and publishing rights to Wizardry in Japan and the USA.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I'm don't know where to put this abd I don't wanna make a thread for it...

I learned via telephone yesterday that my little brother died in the Hospital during a procedure to stop the bleeding in his lungs. I'm having a very hard time coping with it and I don't want to lash out at anyone or cause trouble for to many of the nice people I've mete here.

I just wanted so to say I'll probably be gone for a bit until I can sort myself out, and uh whatever. It's just wrong so wrong. I thought my lil bro would bury me one day, not the other way around this is too hard.

please understand my friends.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019

I learned via telephone yesterday that my little brother died in the Hospital during a procedure to stop the bleeding in his lungs. I'm having a very hard time coping with it and I don't want to lash out at anyone or cause trouble for to many of the nice people I've mete here.

I just wanted so to say I'll probably be gone for a bit until I can sort myself out, and uh whatever. It's just wrong so wrong. I thought my lil bro would bury me one day, not the other way around this is too hard.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Stay strong, Echo.

Theswweet

Dirty Weeb
Mar 12, 2019

Take all the time you need, friend. I'm so sorry this happened to you and your family.

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019

That's horrible.. I don't even know where to begin. I'm sorry, Echo.

It's completely understandable to take some time. Don't worry, all of us will be here so don't feel that you have to rush coming back. But should you ever need to vent I'm sure folks will be more than willing to listen.

:wd_heart:

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France

All my condolences. I am so sorry for your family and you.

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019

That's horrible... My condolences. Losing close family members, let alone those that are younger than you, is just too cruel. Hope you feel better in time and may your brother rest in peace.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.

My condolences, brother. I hope you won't despair during these dark hours. I can't speak for everyone here but know that I always value your input and you'll have my support if you need it.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018

Condolences. sorry for your loss. Can't imagine how much that must hurt.

Take all the time you need, no need to ask anybody for understanding.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Álvaro de Campos

O nada que é tudo.
Mar 12, 2019

Hope you feel better soon.

Well, nu-Wizardry has little in common with old-Wizardry. But GoG holds other j dungeon crawlers like Elminage Gothic/Original so, yeah.
They only have Gothic; Original came out later and was by a different publisher. Their games aren't on GOG so I assume they either don't want to be on there or GOG rejected their previous games so they gave up.

GoG did not have even have Grimoire (closest to true Wizardry as you can get), not to mention some weeabo clone :steam_pig_cool:
PS - but they have Wizards & Warriors tho
Yeah, Grimoire as a game is a perfect fit for GOG, but that said, it's understandable that they wouldn't want anything to do with Cleve.
Also, W&W is baller.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019

I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself.

Dec 5, 2018

Shit, that sounds terrible. Take care.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

So sorry for your loss Echo, take all the time you need, this things are something hard to go through, all my condolences.
RIP

OMEGALUL

Apr 15, 2019
They haven't used the stupid monks for years either, but people still use it against the place everytime they do something dumb
To be honest, their "Shutdown" was pretty stupid,

GOG: DRM free is the best, if Steam shuts down you wouldn't be able to download your games anymore !

Proceeds to shutddown as a stupid marketing gimmick

How do you re-download are games off GOG now?

GOG: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium

I'm so sorry for you, my sincere condolences! 😞

Please take all the time you need to sort yourself out. Whenever you feel like talking, we'll be here for you!

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019

I'm so sorry Echo. Take all time you need, we will be here for you.

BlueOdin

Dec 3, 2018

Damn, this sucks. Sorry for your loss and my condolences to you and your family. :(

JMTHEFOX

Planning to Be a Game Designer
Oct 4, 2018
Brooklyn, NY

Fuck..... :(

Please take the time that you need .

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019

My condolences, be safe my dude

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019

im sorry about your loss Echo, my condolences,😢

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019

My condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.