Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Elite Myster Bundle on Fanatical. Does something good ever comes from those?
Last time I bought one I got State of Mind which was on my wishlist and hadnt dropped below $25 (at the time) so I had a good experience with it. Not interested in doing it again though because I think all my luck was used on that.

Reactions: NarohDethan

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Last time I bought one I got State of Mind which was on my wishlist and hadnt dropped below $25 (at the time) so I had a good experience with it. Not interested in doing it again though because I think all my luck was used on that.
Yeah I have terrible luck for this stuff :/

Reactions: Arsene

Deleted member 113

I once got Hitman 2 in one of those bundles, right after launch. :)
Since then, I always get games I already own. I never get a single game I'm missing.
So yeah, I'll be skipping it this time. :)

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
Anyone remember Anthem? 50% on Origin. I hear it still hasn't gotten much better and is close to dead.
50% is still too much I feel. If it was a bigger discount I'd probably grab it to just fly around for a while. I really wanted to like it too but the beta or demo, whatever they called it, completely pushed me away.

Plus like you said it doesn't sound like they've ironed out most of the glaring issues people have with it.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Now SEGA needs to apply that with Atlus' games.
Pretty sure most of the dev team at Atlus, P-Studio (Persona/Catherine) in particular has always been praised for being super diverse. IIRC most of the people that worked on Persona 5 were women.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Didn't JaseC speculate that EA could return to steam maybe one day?
IIRC this came because the UI pics had a Mirror's Edge Catalyst banner as one of the games from the library, a lot of people thought it would be just the "add to steam" button mode and some people asked Alden about it if it was true that EA was coming back or something, and he confirmed that no, it's wishful thinking, tweet here:

Status
Not open for further replies.