Community MetaSteam | May 2019 - Raging About the Rats in Kamurocho

Which of these 4 SEGA games are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
I'm kinda in the mood for a Dungeon-crawling RPG, but I very rarely play this genre. Is Ray Gigant good for a beginner like me?

Why I choose it is simple, other than the pleasing artstyle, I can also see the characters doing the attacks in Ray Gigant. The way how most DRPG combat look the same is the major put off for me. Most of them only highlight the character's portrait and the attack animation is just a simple slash across the screen. It's one of the oldest genre in gaming and it hasn't changed much. Ray Gigant is at least doing something different. The fact that it also has huge visual novel elements is another positive point for me too.

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
The new Two Point Hospital update has added a mode in which you can complete objectives with your friends to unlock content.
Is anyone currently playing the game? Anyone wants to unlock some of these goals? I mean, doing things leisurely, you don't need to play the game extensively.

I added PhaZZe and blindrhythm to my "in-game projects", since you both showed up on my leaderboards, so you play (or played) the game. I hope you don't mind. :giggle:
No problem, i was soo close to buy it but i just played the free weekend, if i found another offer will buy it

Reactions: Deleted member 113

Deleted member 113

I don't mind at all! That sounds interesting. I've been meaning to get it reinstalled and that might just be the push that causes me to do so.
If you re-install it, please check my "project".
There's a mission that I already completed, and I only need one other person to do it (I believe it's something very simple) in order for us to unlock a new item, since I already completed all other missions that needed only one person. :)

If anyone else is playing the game, please let me know, so I can add you. ;)

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
If you re-install it, please check my "project".
There's a mission that I already completed, and I only need one other person to do it (I believe it's something very simple) in order for us to unlock a new item, since I already completed all other missions that needed only one person. :)
Will do! Only have a few minutes left to go on the download so I should be good to fire it up sometime tonight.

If anyone else is playing the game, please let me know, so I can add you. ;)
Same goes for me. Folks are welcome to add me or let me know and I'll add them.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
i'll just leave this here because it's WAAAAAAY too good to not share it with everyone ;)

i LOVE IT when a negative review of a game (specifically talking about the balance of in-game economics) accidentally makes a perfect commentary on capitalism ...

this is just PERFECT!!!

chef kiss

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
i'll just leave this here because it's WAAAAAAY too good to not share it with everyone ;)

i LOVE IT when a negative review of a game (specifically talking about the balance of in-game economics) accidentally makes a perfect commentary on capitalism ...

this is just PERFECT!!!

chef kiss

tfw you are playing games and accidentaly learn about capitalism flaws and privilege

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
This is how shit the EGS is on a developers side btw, EpicGames literally can't sell their own games on it over how terrible it is

How is it possible that adding a listing would basically break the application? Shouldn't it be modular enough to handle that? This seems like basic program design gone awry. How is it that the Unreal Engine Marketplace can be so well designed (relatively speaking), by the same company, but the EGS would fail most capstone programming courses? I do not understand how they didn't build on the marketplace for EGS.

Edit:
And lol, that Randy Pitchford tweet.
You won't get called out for having MTX if you don't actually have MTX, guy, it's not difficult. Be forthright from the beginning: "Yes we have MTX, no they aren't gameplay or game balance related, they're only cosmetic". There, I've solved your pr problem. The only person fucking you is you, Randy.

Last edited:

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
So hold up, rocket leauge and dlc wont be delisted from steam?
For now at least:

As for later.. Well, here's Epic's press release:
“The PC version of Rocket League will come to the Epic Games store in late 2019. In the meantime, it will continue to be available for purchase on Steam; thereafter it will continue to be supported on Steam for all existing purchasers.”

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Also, it's genuinely funny:
I'm currently playing through Extra and I have plenty of laughs. Isn't Meiya's driver looks suspiciously like that dude whatshisname from Initial-D? The Eurobeats pumping whenever he's on screen kind of give it away.

Meiya best girl. btw.
I like Meiya but Sumika is a treasure and Miki/Tama is also a bundle of fun.

Reactions: 「Echo」

Theswweet

Dirty Weeb
Mar 12, 2019
Muv Luv Extra:

Muv Luv Unlimited:

Muv Luv Alternative (first 8 chapters):

Muv Luv Alternative (barely an hour into chapter 9):

I don't think there's even a VN out there that can top that, really. And yes, store description for Alternative below is highly accurate
Oh boy, I understand you all too well. I finished up Muv Luv last month. Great, great VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeejayDoom and Kvik

Eila

Jan 21, 2019
Snakeybus looks like a riot. And the gif already has 460k views. Mite be the new meme game.

Reactions: lashman

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Gamersgate.com used to sell the updated ver. Of king kong but had delisted it lately unfortunately. I have it installed on my hdd and i ahould remember to back up its folder for future use.
Game uses dx8 and sadly only recognizes my intel hd card. Gonna need to use dgvoodoo and hope itll run on my nvidia card.

derFeef

Cthulhu dreams.
Apr 17, 2019
AUT
Oh god, the hot takes in the Epic thread over there.... I am just reporting everyone now that posts some shitty drive-by hot take.

Reactions: Ge0force
Status
Not open for further replies.