Community MetaSteam | November 2021 - Bienvenidos a Mexico. Sombreros no incluidos

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
P5R is definitely coming but tbh it's getting annoying that there hasn't even been an official acknowledgment like "we don't have a date yet, but yes it's coming."
Yes, it's very frustrating. Everyone knows it is in the works but they just don't confirm it. I think announcing at TGA is a big possibility so let's see how it goes.
Note to self (and others): DO NOT give a single F about cosmetics and progression in Halo Infinite
The game is awesome and I haven't had so much fun in PvP since Rocket League (at launch - f 'em going with Epic), but the battle pass and cosmetics were making me approach it with a bad mentality. The objective says "capture the flag"? Doesn't matter, you have to snipe 5 flying vehicles for the weekly challenge, so camp in a corner and don't help your team. Defeat 10 enemies conquering your zone? The game mode now on rotation is Slayer, so quit every game until you get the right one, and so on.

I really hope they change the progression system, because while I can ignore it I know an increasing number of players will play bad just to stay on track with the weekly challenges
Same. Some challenges are also ridiculously difficult. Decided to not bother with them now.

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020
Yes, it's very frustrating. Everyone knows it is in the works but they just don't confirm it. I think announcing at TGA is a big possibility so let's see how it goes.
Was P5R PC ever mentioned by anyone outside of that one leak here?

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Wrote something fun to lighten the mood
Was P5R PC ever mentioned by anyone outside of that one leak here?
Nick from xboxera was hinting a xbox release. Close enough.

Also some random 4chan post. Most importantly, it's pure logic (even though Atlus' logic is quite busted). Atlus would be nuts if they don't release P5R sooner or later when they had released P5S and P4G on PC.

Last edited:
  • Eyes

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020

Also some random 4chan post. Most importantly, it's pure logic (even though Atlus' logic is quite busted). Atlus would be nuts if they don't release P5R sooner or later when they had released P5S and P4G on PC.
While I hope I'm wrong, this lineup doesn't inspire much confidence and SEGA/Atlus still seem to be stuck on mostly talking about their PC support while other publishers have moved on to actually doing that a while ago.

• Sad
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Cacher

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I think Tametsi is very much worth the effort, but (if you have it) Hexcells may a better entry point into this type of puzzle game. Tametsi gets challenging pretty fast, whereas Hexcells has a much smoother learning curve (if you start with the first game anyway). Hexcells, as the name would suggest, is also all hexagonal shapes only, unlike Tametsi which varies it up as you already discovered. The first time I played Tametsi, I also did not stick with it. It was only after completing all of the Hexcells games and returned to it that the game clicked for me.
I've played through all 3 Hexcells games a few times, Squarecells too. 💪
I think I remember that being the reason why Tametsi looked appealing at least on paper. Maybe I'll give it another go and leave it installed to poke at it every now and then.

I'm looking forward to your impressions on the Globesweeper games!

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Another good "build your own bundle" offer on Fanatical, with several cool games like 2 games in the Opus series, Vambrace, She and the Light Bearer, Yono and the Celestial Elephants, MagiCat, Tacoma, American Fugitive, MindSeize, and plenty more:

Damn, Fanatical is on a roll right now.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019

I read that as Ed Sheeran.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Wouldn't let me use paypal because it's some sort of super special and my bank flagged them as credit card scammers so i bought it from cdkeys for less than $1 more.
Oh, no paypal is a no for me, ya.

• Sad

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
They probably want their subscription service on Steam.

I'm curious to know if Epic didn't want to renew, because Ubisoft probably would gladly accepted more bags of money, maybe they catch on the fact that Ubisoft were scamming them, who knows?...
I still don't believe it. This is probably related to Deck and they are also moving slowly legacy titles to Ubisoft Connect infrastructure.
Most probably this tho'

• Eyes

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Has anyone tried playing Suzerain with a GPU below the minimum specs? It specifies Nvidia 900-series/AMD Rx 400 series, but just looking at the screenshots I find that a little surprising? It also says it's DX9.0 minimum, which I would think means older hardware could run it.

• Eyes

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I still don't believe it. This is probably related to Deck and they are also moving slowly legacy titles to Ubisoft Connect infrastructure.
You don't need to create a completely new package just to make it compatible with Deck, Dex, whatever this thing is it's clearly something different, in fact, Ubi Connect already has a connectivity system for Steam so, while I'm not saying they are coming back, this is not a Deck update or related to connect change from Uplay.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
You don't need to create a completely new package just to make it compatible with Deck, Dex, whatever this thing is it's clearly something different, in fact, Ubi Connect already has a connectivity system for Steam so, while I'm not saying they are coming back, this is not a Deck update or related to connect change from Uplay.
I will believe when i see them back on Steam. Until then for me they are not coming back P

I mean we saw data from 2019/2020 they are actually didn't sell that well on Epic at all. And Tim should lead by example and release Fortnite on Steam XD

• Evil