Community MetaSteam | October 2020 - Out of Stock & Out of Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Any word from insiders etc on if Crash 4 will come to PC? Can't be sure anymore after CTR's absence.

Reactions: Shahem

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Any word from insiders etc on if Crash 4 will come to PC? Can't be sure anymore after CTR's absence.
Actually yes, this fella seems to be legit (Motwera said so and he knows a lot about crash stuff so, I trust him if he trust this twitter fella.

Looks like the Spyro deal. PS/Xbox first, Switch/PC after.

STEAM?STEAM?STEAM? don't know and it's still a year away, so....

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France

Our own Tizoc said this :
"Much like Bloodborne and God of War (2018), Crash 4 is getting a PC release, but it'd be sometime next YEAR. Switch ver. of Crash 4 will release in 2021 too"

We can only hope Tizoc's sources are not feeding him/her bullshit. I'm not casting aspersion on him but we can never tell how good X sources are.

What matters of course are Bloodborne and God of War on PC. That would be freaking HUGE.

Reactions: AHA-Lambda

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020

When Starbreeze was looking for more funding this summer to finish development during to COVID-19-related complications, 30% of the prospective $26 million was to square away debts. So, this might be a subtle declaration that the road to another "Epic's exclusivity" is finally completely clear.

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
There is one simple rule when it comes to memes:
Any 4 Panel meme is "loss" until proven otherwise.
I've forgotten.
And because I've forgotten you reminded me of the game, which I've lost now. I was on a winning streak for years now.

Reactions: Kyougar

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Also, I believe not every punch card is visible on that website, some are accessed via the Xbox only.
Ah. I downloaded the app and it says I need ultimate. That's kinda weak on MS' part.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
yes, it's exactly what it's going to happen, everyone knows and it fits the kind of game they usually get.
-Development hell
-known IP/Studio
-strong social media push (PAYDAY was popular back in the day, right?)
etc...
I mean payday 2 has 48k people a day playing it on steam so it's doing alright

Reactions: lashman

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Ah dang it, I was thinking of going to visit Seattle this December but because it's out of state I think I would have to self quarantine before going back to work? Dang well that sucks. It would have been cool to visit and I think from what I recall hotel rooms that are normally over $200USD a night are going for something under $80USD a night right now!!!!!!!! Ugghhhh so while I may not be able to do a lot there with how things are, right now may be the cheapest time that I can visit there. I think it will be years before I will be able to visit again.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
I mean payday 2 has 48k people a day playing it on steam so it's doing alright

Epic could use a 1st person shooter studio, since clearly the can't internally develop them anymore. Might make sense for them to swoop in and just buy starbreeze or their IP outright at this point. They could probably get them for a couple orders of chinese take out and a fiver.. Then maybe some of starbreeze's games could see the light of day. At that point, I wouldnt even be mad at all the inevitable Fortnite crossovers you'd see in starbreeze titles.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
I used to sure Apple would kill gaming on Macs but all the pushing they do for they own gaming I think it will be the same as it has always been. The only thing that will be killed is bootcamp though.

Glad also because they have their Apple Arcade, they have made it easy to make my xbox controller working, no need to install weird stuff no more!

Last edited:

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I have never understood the 4 panel loss comic. What's the deal with it? Why is everyone upset with it whenever they are reminded of it?
The original context is that it was a very weird take about a miscarrige. Some people found it funny and tried to sneak the same character positions in other panels. It is not funny!!

• Toucan
Reactions: dummmyy

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH now I get it.

eonden

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Lets take a look at some interesting games THAT HAVE FREE PROLOGUES / demos this time in "Discoveries in Discovery Queue"!

Drill Deal

Interesting simulator game where you need to build and manage an oil well in the middle of the ocean, researching new technologies and making sure you are able to expand. There is a free demo too!

Build up your oil platform from a single tiny rig to a large complex of connected platforms. Optimise your construction for efficiency of production, increasing your cash flow, while keeping your employees happy and safe.

Knock Harder

RPG where you need to decide wheather you are in a dream or not... and kill yourself to escape the dreams. The free version of the game contains only the easiest difficulty. Game is also a Steamgem!

You are inside a multi-level dream. No one knows when it is over and you wake up in reality. Observe your surroundings and inspect everything. All around you is just a dream if you spot something strange. Kill yourself. It's the only way to Wake up. If you think that everything around you is the reality then try to survive until the time-out. However, if it's timeout inside a dream then you will die in reality. The goal of the game is to reach reality. You must be careful. Any awakening can be the final one inside reality. Don't get yourself killed in there.
School of Magic

A roguelite action game where the magic abilities you can use are based on a card deck you draft! Free Prologue

You have always wanted to be a Wizard, but a poor bloke like you couldn't afford the School of Magic. However, this is the first year with a scholarship, you just need to pass the entrance exam and you will be trained to become a real wizard.
The wizards of the School of Magic created a magical World to test the applicants. To pass the entrance exam you will need to use your spells wisely and find the exit of this world.
Exo One

Visit different exoplanets with this relaxing and atmospheric game. The short 10 minute demo is here

Master a truly alien traversal system and move through enigmatic and desolate alien landscapes in ways you've never experienced. Use gravity and momentum to reach colossal speeds and exhilarating heights. See amazing, high-sci-fi planets, float through boiling cloud formations, slide and roll down hill and mountain faces, and drift toward alien horizons.
Atmospheric, diffused visuals are merged with otherworldly sound effects and a hypnotic electric guitar soundtrack.
Open a wormhole and step through into mankind's first journey outside the solar system.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019

Our own Tizoc said this :
"Much like Bloodborne and God of War (2018), Crash 4 is getting a PC release, but it'd be sometime next YEAR. Switch ver. of Crash 4 will release in 2021 too"

We can only hope Tizoc's sources are not feeding him/her bullshit. I'm not casting aspersion on him but we can never tell how good X sources are.

What matters of course are Bloodborne and God of War on PC. That would be freaking HUGE.
If I remember correctly, Tizoc already said to you he isn’t an insider, making your post pretty weird.

How is Aragami ? It's 4 euros right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shahem and lashman

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
If I remember correctly, Tizoc already said to you he isn’t an insider, making your post pretty weird.

How is Aragami ? It's 4 euros right now.
Ah, yeah true.

But he claims to know someone who is reliable so....

He is supposedly passing around valid intel. The question is how recent that intel is.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Humble is so bad at advertising the DRM-free bonus games of the Choice bundle.

For instance, how am I supposed to know what these games are about?

I used to like their sneak-peek demos, but these days, they don't offer any video trailer or web page to tell me why I should try these.

Edit: I have to use Youtube to learn more about these! And they actually look decent! :devil: Now, I need to check freebies from previous months!

Youtube comment is spot-on:

Last edited:

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
I have never understood the 4 panel loss comic. What's the deal with it? Why is everyone upset with it whenever they are reminded of it?
Same, I found it touching and never got the outrage. It's one meme that completely flies over my head :p.

Then again, I like cad-comic so I guess that shouldn't be a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.