Community MetaSteam | October 2020 - Out of Stock & Out of Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I guess I could also do a replay in higher difficulty. The game is piss easy most of the time.
To tell you the truth, I finished the game with companions in their base outfit because I couldn’t find a way to revert back to their default cloth (WTF ?)

But thinking about it, a replay could also wait for the second xpac.

Deleted member 113

That game + season pass + OST bundle for The Outer Worlds is now available on Steam as well (but still far cheaper at GMG, at least for European users):

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
So, apparently God of War will have a 60fps update on PS5.
Hopefully the PC (if it truly happens) version won't be limited to 60fps....

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Picked up Kine, What The Golf, Outer Worlds and Manifold Garden (just now) this week. My wishlist is at 1040 and my hand-picked Steam backlog collection is at 104.

Not being able to get my hands on a PS5 or 3080 until next year isn't so terrible.

Reactions: Arsene

ScreamingTrees

Dec 12, 2018
Does anyone know if the Outer Worlds still doesn't let you remap certain keys? I tried the gamepass version before but couldn't map keys like L and K (I use OLK; instead of WASD).

Deleted member 113

TOW is now the best seller globally.

It appear to be that a ton of people waited on the Steam version.
I certainly did. ;)
And it's the only former EGS exclusive I actually paid money for (the few other titles I bought, I did so with funds from selling cards).

Speaking of former EGS-exclusives, for those interested Dread Nautical is launching with a 40% discount:

• Eyes
Reactions: sk2k and ISee

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I certainly did. ;)
And it's the only former EGS exclusive I actually paid money for (the few other titles I bought, I did so with funds from selling cards).

Speaking of former EGS-exclusives, for those interested Dread Nautical is launching with a 40% discount:

Wut, Dread Nautical released in april this year on EGS.

• Eyes
Reactions: sk2k

Deleted member 113

Wut, Dread Nautical released in april this year on EGS.
Maybe it was a 6 month exclusivity deal?

On a side note, I found a "formula" that somewhat satisfies me for potentially buying former EGS-exclusives: I only do so with decent discounts, and by using steam funds from community market sales, instead of my "real" money.
With a few exceptions. I mean, Julian Gollop can suck it, I won't pay a single cent for Phoenix Point. :p

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Reactions: Deleted member 113

ISee

Oh_no!
Mar 1, 2019
I guess I could also do a replay in higher difficulty. The game is piss easy most of the time.
I don't know; OTW is okay, but mostly a one playthrough game in my book. Once you know where things are going, the gameplay isn't good enough to hold everything together.

• Eyes
Reactions: Li Kao and Tomasety

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Ahahaha,

this game

which is currently Epic exclusive, is 90% off on Switch eShop.

So I picked it up on Switch, will grab it on Steam next year.

😎 Glad Epic has a forum

BoosterDuck

Goon Squad
Sep 20, 2018
well, I've calculated the price of acquiring every weapon coating and emblem in the monster energy halo promotion
I'd need to buy a $2 can of monster energy every day and submit my receipts which will come out to a total of $16
should I do it?

• Eyes
Reactions: dummmyy and Stevey

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
well, I've calculated the price of acquiring every weapon coating and emblem in the monster energy halo promotion
I'd need to buy a $2 can of monster energy every day and submit my receipts which will come out to a total of $16
should I do it?
My advice as someone who was addicted to energy drinks , hell no!

Genuinely one or my favourite gaming cozy moments like a decade ago:

Reactions: Galdere and Li Kao

xinek

日本語が苦手
Apr 17, 2019
I've been counting the days until the next Steam sale, so I thought I'd play a mindless shooter to fill some time. I'm curious how Battlefield V will play on my PC, since I'm thinking about the new video cards and whether I should even worry about getting a 3080 or not. I've played a bunch of Battlefield V on PS4, but it turns out that progress doesn't transfer between platforms. So screw that, I'm not starting over. Turns out that Apex Legends is the same. I didn't expect this, since I played the COD beta last week and all my PS4 progress carried over with no BS.

I have Titanfall 2 in my Steam library, but Origin is down so I can't activate or play it. What the fuck are these jackass companies thinking? The game industry offers up literally the worst customer experiences.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Lots of my friends have played Ai Wars 2. But has anyone here actually figured out how to play and win this game? There's so... much... text 🙁

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Turns out that Apex Legends is the same. I didn't expect this, since I played the COD beta last week and all my PS4 progress carried over with no BS.
That's not what Apex Steam news hub said about it.
And if you’ve previously been playing on Origin, you can easily switch back and forth with Steam—all your account progression and unlocks will carry over between the two platforms

Reactions: QFNS

xinek

日本語が苦手
Apr 17, 2019
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Xclash

MetaMember
Dec 13, 2018
Doesn't have a price for me? I'm in NA. If it's 50% then it looks to be on sale on Indiegala as well.
Weird, the page isn’t working anymore on indiegala. Was more than happy to purchase it to not deal with the switch version as CPU can take sometime to make moves as the decks get more complex.

Edit: The page is back up now, must had been a glitch with the website or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blu

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I've decided to take a temporary break from finishing games after I've completed 100 games. 100 games was my goal this year and I wouldn't have made it to 96 which Im at now without the pandemic (so something positive came from it). Well, I can surely finish more than 100 games, but it's not gonna be a focus.

Im gonna go back to more "endless" games that I really wanna continue playing like Satisfactory, Factorio, Bannerlord, online games, roguelites/likes etc.

Im also not gonna make a 100 games to finish goal next year as this was quite frankly a once in a lifetime miracle for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.