Community MetaSteam | September 2021 - Welcome to Punxsutawney

Status
Not open for further replies.

BO7AMMOOD

Lucas isn't sure what to do anymore
Apr 18, 2019
Delisting alert for Velocity 2X. I hope it's a mistake but you never know...

Velocity 2X

Buy cheap Velocity 2X cd key - lowest price

Fantastic shoot 'em up/2D platformer with great music. It's still available on some keyshops for under 2 bucks. It was bundled a few times so I guess this is where those keys are coming from. If these kind of games are up your alley then I heavily recommend snatching it before it completely disappears. The first game which is also great is still available for purchase too.

Buy cheap VelocityUltra cd key - lowest price

While the gameplay is great imo, I'd honestly recommend the games just for the soundtrack, it's that good :blobheadset:

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
I havent used game review scores as a buying recommendation for many years now... a game getting a lot of high scores (or conversely, a lot of low scores) in a review aggregator usually intrigues me enough to read a bunch of writeups to see what's going on. But I'll never buy a game purely on the basis of a glowing review, even if its from a publication I trust.

I've played enough video games over the years to have a clear view of the gameplay niceties I want and dont want in the games I play, as well as which negatives I can tolerate and which ones I can't let slide. I frequent the websites and Youtube channels that consistently do a good job of highlighting these facets of a game (as opposed to just blathering about how it's the best game or the worst game ever, which is completely useless).

For the same reasons, I treasure Steam reviews. They're an invaluable resource for getting that exact info!

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Delisting alert for Velocity 2X. I hope it's a mistake but you never know...

Velocity 2X

Buy cheap Velocity 2X cd key - lowest price

Fantastic shoot 'em up/2D platformer with great music. It's still available on some keyshops for under 2 bucks. It was bundled a few times so I guess this is where those keys are coming from. If these kind of games are up your alley then I heavily recommend snatching it before it completely disappears. The first game which is also great is still available for purchase too.

Buy cheap VelocityUltra cd key - lowest price

While the gameplay is great imo, I'd honestly recommend the games just for the soundtrack, it's that good :blobheadset:

Thanks, bought it. I was planning to get it some day

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
GRIME is the best 2.50 I've spent this year. I don't know if the game maintains its quality throughout, but it's pretty good so far.
I'm also playing through it right now, about 30% acording to map completion, and I have to agree. It's not without faults but the overall package is very enjoyable and well put together. My only "gripe" so far is that it's very demanding of the player, in a physical and mental manner, and I can't play for more than 1h before needing to take a break, but that can perfectly be something wrong with me and not the game.

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
Not worth bothering. Somehow the deals are getting both worse and rarer over time
slowly but surely we'll reach a point where the deal is negative and price will rise during a sale, they'll call it "contribution deal" where you kindly pay more than the base price for the joy, privilege and fuzzy feeling of supporting your favourite developer, Koei Tecmo.

• Hug
  • Evil
Reactions: Li Kao and Tomasety

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 19, 2018
Ibis Island
KT has really weird sales on all platforms (Gust especially). I always find it a little weird that they seem to think the high sale prices are a good thing.
At least most of their stuff is sold on other sites like GMG.

I've been waiting for Blue Reflection to hit like $20 forever.

I have nothing to say other than nearly one year ago, I was graced by the weirdest credits song I've heard

I need to play this again. I own it and loved it back in the day.
I kinda wonder now if this song might've been why the game hasn't re-released.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Coolio, I have so many shit to buy in the PC upgrade department, but nooo, mouse wheel shitting the bed makes it a fucking priority.
Now to buy a new G502, my current mouse that I never liked (clicks make a spring noise) or try my hand at an unknown value that I could hate more.
Decisions, decisions...

At least the G502 Hero is 50 euros, pricey but no bank breaker.

FunnyJay