News Sports, Anyone?

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
I like the Texans and Deshaun/Hopkins but I was kinda hoping for the Bills to win, watching the game. Very happy for the Pats lol.

Vikings at Saints should be a good one.

Pumped for tonight.

Reactions: NarohDethan

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Conservative offense never works. The Vikings had a chance to put it away but kept running against a wall and going backwards. OT now.

EDIT: Well, damn. That deep throw.

woah, Minnesota with the upset win haha. So now the Hawks will have to go to Green Bay if they beat Philly.

Last edited:

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
yeah! Metcalf is developing into an absolute force, what a steal in the second round. Beast Mode TD was so much fun.

Packers next, let’s go!

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Saints really choked. All the pass interference talk from the past year and they play the same team that beat em in final seconds 2 years ago...

and they lose in first round at home. With a loaded roster at just about every level too.

Also Pats losing isn't surprising at all. They went to 3 straight Superbowls. Thinking they will go to a 4th with that roster on offense is crazy. Losing makes sense and Brady shouldn't be playing next year unless they get him another good weapon. or maybe if Gronk unretires. Otherwise just call it quits.

OP
Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
FUCK YEAH SEAHAWKS
No.
Saints really choked. All the pass interference talk from the past year and they play the same team that beat em in final seconds 2 years ago...

and they lose in first round at home. With a loaded roster at just about every level too.

Also Pats losing isn't surprising at all. They went to 3 straight Superbowls. Thinking they will go to a 4th with that roster on offense is crazy. Losing makes sense and Brady shouldn't be playing next year unless they get him another good weapon. or maybe if Gronk unretires. Otherwise just call it quits.
Yes.

Nothing this weekend was more satisfying than seeing the Pats lose, and with a pick-six no less!

LOL at the Saints getting a rule change about pass interference being challengable, and then getting a no-call even after the NFL reviewed it!

13-3 FOR NOTHING!

Dude's missed FG early cost them.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
haha what the hell is this game?

I'm trying to watch Heat v Knicks but this game is hilarious.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Go Seahawks!
Why does Pete hates that Russ throws the ball so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eferis

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
I’m fucking dying omg

best game of the week hands down
Fuuuuuuck, why did you drop that, Malik?
That was short! Man WTF

——

Last edited:

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
I'll never accept that '2nd half team' because shit like this can and will happen. They gave away too many points in the first half.
But anyway, #GoHawks

Reactions: Eferis

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Man between flags and commercials sometimes the NFL is hard to watch.

--------

Well there goes my chance of rooting for someone in the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Titans were basically Henry or bust.

They have been on fire but you just know you had to stop him and they would lose.

Tannehill wasn't beating anyone on a stage this big without help.

NarohDethan

Apr 6, 2019
RIP Kobe and everyone on that helicopter. I personally am not a fan of basketball but it is always sad to see one of the GOATS pass away so young.

Reactions: QFNS

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
RIP To Kobe and his daughter and everyone else on that Helicopter. Sad day for LA sports and everyone who loves basketball.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
That 4th Quarter was not the one I expected based on the rest of the game. Good stuff to the Chiefs.

Rockin' Ranger

Rangers With Candy
Nov 7, 2018
I can't believe Rosas actually managed to do it, not only moving Andrew Wiggins but also getting Russell is the process.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I'm not really a footy fan but whooooo, this seems big for uk football. I'm sure the appeals will drag on for years with only the lawyers getting rich but damn, it's going to be a font of jokes and digs for YEARS!

... or it'll get appealed and repealed within days. Let's see how it goes.

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Sports are dead;

LOL.

:' (

The fucking draft is gonna be the sports highlight of 2020!!!!

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Anyone here watch Cricket?

WIndies are all over England at the moment. Some great bowling.

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Isn't cricket like one of the more boring game to watch? I heard that sometime games can be incredible long? ;)
I love it. My favourite sport to watch. Its not all action all the time but watching a close test match building up over 5 days can be very interesting. I totally get why its not for everyone though. There can be boring matches and sometimes there are long periods when not much happens. As bobnowhere says it can be good to just have on in the background whilst you are doing other stuff. Im playing Opus Magnum with it on!

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Out of the US sports, only hockey and the NBA have any chance of being able to finish their seasons MLB and NFL are putting a valiant but futile effort to play even shortened seasons. You just can't do it without some kind of bubble......

Still, I'll be tuning in for the start of the MLB season on my radio for old times sake. Might even get 20 games in.

OP
Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
Out of the US sports, only hockey and the NBA have any chance of being able to finish their seasons MLB and NFL are putting a valiant but futile effort to play even shortened seasons. You just can't do it without some kind of bubble......

Still, I'll be tuning in for the start of the MLB season on my radio for old times sake. Might even get 20 games in.
I don't even think the NBA is going to make it. They will try, but they will fail. COVID doesn't care if you don't care about it.

USA better get used to watching NASCAR, lol.

Reactions: dummmyy

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
COVID doesn't care if you don't care about it.
Man, I've been having such a hard time with being excited about MLB / NBA / any other sport I've caught (or will catch). It's such a bad move starting up 'n' continuing any of the seasons that're coming up with the resurgence of the virus. Especially in the U.S. It's a moral conundrum lol

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
Man, I've been having such a hard time with being excited about MLB / NBA / any other sport I've caught (or will catch). It's such a bad move starting up 'n' continuing any of the seasons that're coming up with the resurgence of the virus. Especially in the U.S. It's a moral conundrum lol
Just in general, as a whole of the US thing, for most people its go back to work or starve. Help from the gov is all done.

NBA's bubble can work if goes according to plan. I give them 25%. MLB, NFL both are 0%.

Reactions: Phoenix RISING