Community What are you currently playing?

low-G

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
Everquest (Project 1999 Green server)
Toe Jam & Earl Back in the Groove - I finally 'get' TJ&E after this, fun game! My daughter also had a ton of fun watching me play
Luigi's Mansion 3
Xeno Crisis
Disco Elysium
Duke 3D 20th anniversary (that new episode they added)
Indivisible - I think this game is way underrated by the community. It's really fun.

Dandy

Boo.
Apr 17, 2019
After finishing the Outer Worlds this week, I was in a very gamey mood! I was going to buy Disco Elysium and play it this week, but then I remembered I have tons of other games I own and have been neglecting.

I finally got around to installing Jenny LeClue: Detectivú. I'd backed it on Kickstarter but I got distracted by other stuff. It seems charming enough, but I honestly can't believe this game doesn't have mouse support. At all. This is a game where for parts of it you have to move a cursor around the screen to find clues... and you can't use a mouse. It annoyed me enough that I stopped playing after 20 minutes.

Then I moved onto Greedfall. I got caught up in the hype and bought it Day 1 and then never even made it out of Serene. So I restarted, and made it to Teer Fradee. It's much better than Spiders other games so far. Hopefully I'll stay interested!

Finally, I spent most of Sunday watching the second half of Jack Ryan Season 2, and playing the Sims 4.

Ge0force

Collector of hidden agendas
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I've put more than 20 hours in My Time at Portia in the past 3 days. Also played some more Resident Evil 6. Very long game indeed. ^^

Reactions: Li Kao

r3n4ud

Dr. Feelgood
Oct 17, 2018
Started and finished Ape Out today. Quite the fun game along with a lovely art style.

Started up Chuchel and about midway through. Such a cute and relaxing game!

Getting back into Terraria with my son for another coop playthrough, this time with mods. We’re rocking the Calamity and Thorium mods and holy shit do they add to much to the game 😲. It’s a little overwhelming to be honest. I wanted to do a playthrough with Thorium and do another with Calamity, but my son opted to do both at once :sweaty-blob:

deftones r cool

I̷n̴t̵o̸ ̷t̷h̵e̶ ̵v̵o̵i̸d̵
Apr 19, 2019
Was killing some time before visiting my mom at the hospital today and came across the XB1 Devil May Cry HD Collection for $10 at Disc Replay. Then I saw a pristine Xbox 360 copy of Devil May Cry 4 for $3 at the Game Stop across the street. Perfect case and scratchless disc. Looks like it just came out of shrink wrap tbh.

Starting with Devil May Cry 1, I'd almost forgotten just how great this game was. The way my wrist cramps from lighting up these puppet demons takes me back in the best way imaginable. I'm going to try and work my way to Devil May Cry 5 via GamePass before the end of the year. I've heard bad things about Devil May Cry 2 all across the board so I may just end up skipping that one.

Will keep up with Outer Worlds in between to keep my damn thumb from bleeding lol. I've never been the best at games, so this will be a fun learning curve for me. Let's see how I do.

deftones r cool

I̷n̴t̵o̸ ̷t̷h̵e̶ ̵v̵o̵i̸d̵
Apr 19, 2019
Tried to install the Xbox 360 copy of Devil May Cry 4 on the Xb1 today... and of course it's not backwards compatible...

Doesn't make much sense to me, seeing that DMC 4 SE is on the Xbox Marketplace for Xb1.

This makes me more of a grumpy gus than I'd care to admit. Really wanted to have the entire franchise all on one console.

grumble grumble

#Senpai

Meta Man
Dec 5, 2018
Texas
I really don't think I'm going to participate in this year's sale; I have so many games. I'm still slowly playing away at Bioshock when I have time. I'm not caring about anything in particular, especially achievements, though I am saving the Little Sisters.

Ge0force

Collector of hidden agendas
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Still the same games:

Resident Evil 6: I finished the Chris and Jake campaigns as well, and now I'm in chapter 4 of Ada's campaign. Chris campaign was rather mediocre, but I enjoyed Jake. Ada's campaign is great with several stealth elements and some well designed puzzles. Looking forward to finish it tonight.

My time at Portia: Almost finished the first year. Got access to the desert and Ginger is my girlfriend now. Mining and harvesting becomes a bit repetitive, but the quests are charming as ever.