Community What are you currently playing?

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Ive got a lot of games on the go at the mo.

Just finished DARQ. Been playing Rain World a bit. Also have Darkwood on the go. Playing a little puzzle game called Golf Peaks every now and then. Im finishing off another run of Batman Arkham Knight and ive just bought Greedfall which ill start today.

Oh and i tend to have a quick go on Bomber Crew every now and then.

Reactions: Milena and Arsene

Pommes

Hey you! Have a nice day!
Jun 4, 2019
I read this
Never! I stopped buying new games and I started systematically clearing out my backlog playing games in alphabetical order. I reached the letter M and I was going through Mad Max when I had to stop for a while due to an influx of games for review. My quest continues!
and was inspired to start tackling my backlog.
I will probably not stopping buying games, but I started the first game that I have on Steam: 1... 2... 3... KICK IT! (Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby)
Sadly (or not?) this game is borked on Linux (Proton) and only the first level is playable.
So I switched to 10 Second Ninja... This will take me a good while, as I am pretty bad at platformers :face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sweat:
But for now I have actually fun playing it and it runs without hiccups :drinking-blob:

Spamlynguist

I can never decide on an avatar
Dec 31, 2018
Still playing through The Surge, beat the first boss earlier today after a few tries!

I also picked The Blackwell Epiphany back up again after abandoning it for 2 years. I'm still in a bit of a Point 'n Click mood after Kathy Rain and this is the only Blackwell game that I still haven't finished.

Reactions: Milena and Arsene

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Final Fantasy XIV - Ongoing... Still a newbie but taking a break from planning the Lalafell Revolution at the moment. One Day. Soon.
GreedFall - Scratching that Risen/Gothic/Two Worlds/Raven's Cry itch really nicely. Loving it.
We Happy Few: Lightbearer DLC - Short, Linear glimpse of madness. Will finish it tonight, it's a bit limited and not what i expected given the Trailer but i am really excited for the final DLC, "We All Fall Down". We Happy Few is one of my favourite games of the last few years alongside No Mans Sky. Love them both.

derFeef

Cthulhu dreams.
Apr 17, 2019
AUT
Deadly Premoniton (Switch, but thinking starting on PC)
Control (Xbox)
Gears 5 (PC via Gamepass).
Remnant (I don't think I will continue, I have no friends and it's tough as nails)

September is killing me, not even finished Yakuza Kiwami :(

Spamlynguist

Dec 31, 2018
Started Unavowed yesterday after beating The Blackwell Epiphany. It's neat that it has a lot of Blackwell references, even going as far as having a character that showed up in Epiphany.

Reactions: Milena

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
I've finished the Total War: Warhammer 2 Vortex campaign with the empire on Hard/Hard difficulty. had a great time, so I decided to start another Vortex Campaign with the Lizardman on Very Hard/Hard. This wonderful game can keep me busy forever! :)

Reactions: MJunioR

m_dorian

Ούτις
May 22, 2019
I am currently playing two games from 2005, WoW Classic and a modes version of Civ IV, the best Civ game imho. And I am doing this simultaneously because there's too much walking-corpserunning long distances for me to think the next Civ move and play it. Lol

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Finished We Happy Few: Lightbearer DLC last night and have mixed feelings about it. It was too short and too linear but i can see they were trying to tell a more directed narrative which fits with their experimentation with gameplay styles in the main game. Talking about style, whooooo, it's got style out the wazzoo as can be expected from Compulsion Games.

In the end i enjoyed it and it's short enough i'm going back through to pick up some collectibles i missed. It's a bit shallow but it has fired me up for the finale "We All Fall Down" DLC which i'm hoping will be whimsical and heartwrenchingly dark to give the game a fitting send off. It's definitely a game i won't be uninstalling in a hurry. Love it.

beep boop

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
Riiiiiiidge Racer 2. I bought a PSP a few years ago just for this damn game. Please Namco, name your price. I'll pay it day 1. Give me RR8.

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
Finished Phoenix Wright Trilogy last week and I'm now playing Final Fantasy X HD. Nostalgia vives everywhere...

Reactions: Milena and lashman

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Started playing Fran Bow on a whim.
It's fucked up all right. But also strangely charming once you leave the first area. Sort of a mental health Alice, I suppose. Indies are on fire.
Oh I can say in advance, without fear of being wrong, that I will 100% miss the subtext and ending. Heavy on the metaphor. I just hope for poor little Fran that things don't turn sordid..

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Fran Bow is finished. 12 hours.
This was one helluva ride :cuteblob:

I have been engrossed, disturbed, a little disappointed by the relative lack of 'explanation', and yeah disturbed. I don't know exactly what to make of the narrative as a whole, what I know is that it was a great time and a great PnC.

Spamlynguist

Dec 31, 2018
Still playing through Unavowed to get the remaining achievements Just finished up a second playthrough with the Bartender character this morning.

Also picked up Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers for like 5 euros at CEX, gonna mess around with that a bit later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milena and Li Kao

FunnyJay

Powered by the Cloud
Apr 6, 2019
Sweden
Yesterday I finished The Dig. Quite a lovely game. Nice length, great voice work. OK puzzles (maybe not the bone puzzle) but I still used a walkthrough to make it easier at times.
The story petered out a bit, but all in all, a good game!

Am I wrong or was it last months challenge?

Reactions: Milena

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Wandersong

First few minutes are testing your humanity and empathy for dev. Ugly. Basic. Shit.
Then it's all kind of wonderful. Superb comedic adventure. Adorb.

Indies are on fire. I feel like I keep repeating that every two posts. But it's the truth, fam.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Yooka-Laylee

How can you miss this much ?
A joyless drag. Actually I still have Mario Odyssey to play and I fear this shit makes me averse to open world 3d collectathons.

Not sure if I will relaunch it. The game has exterior charm but everything is killed in seconds of playtime, replaced by boringness.

Reactions: Wok and lashman

Deleted member 113

With recent games like Greedfall, AI: The Somnium Files, and River City Girls in my library, for some reason I just started playing... this:

:wd_suspicious:

Reactions: lashman and Stevey

Spamlynguist

Dec 31, 2018
Decided to do a little achievement clean-up for the Blackwell series. Completed Legacy, Unbound and Convergence and only need to listen to the commentary for Deception and Epiphany (+ get a few achievements).

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:

FunnyJay