Apr 18, 2019
pc specs released

funny enough 4790 was my old cpu so maybe i never needed to upgrade at all 😆

• Toucan
Reactions: lashman

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
One of my main reasons for getting a 3080 was for Cyberpunk but those specs seem pretty reasonable for a top end new game.

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
i imagine 1440/4k with rtx will need more power. guessing this is 1080p and 30-60fps? sounds like more detailed system spec info will be hitting soon

Reactions: Pommes and lashman

Firewithin

MetaMember
Dec 19, 2018
pc specs released

other then no SSD im surprised i would be able to run this. at this point though im going to wait until i can build a new pc to experience in full 1440 glory

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
I think it's clearly 1080/30 with high settings on a 1060. And I wouldn't count on locked framerate.

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
I don't think it matters. It will have some granularity because they are a PC centric dev and we know from experience, but "Recommended" settings is marketing speak for a baseline, comparable experience across the board, and that means 1080/30 atm. They are particular to each developer, but at the same time, they are tailored for what's out there in the install base. 1060 is the most popular GPU of the gen, and it makes sense to target it for a baseline comparable to console settings.

I'm sure there will be some gains once DF do their thing, no need to get ahead of ourselves.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Ahah, I love the optional boxing/knife fights.

Then you get to meet the final boss: the man-spreading behemoth.

Last edited:

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
cdpr gave some more detail on the pc specs on their support site

Please note that the game is both graphics- and processor-intensive, so make sure these components meet or exceed the minimum requirements. Also note that the minimum is created with Low settings and 1080p gaming in mind and Recommended with High and 1080p.

• Sad

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
pc specs released

i imagine 1440/4k with rtx will need more power. guessing this is 1080p and 30-60fps? sounds like more detailed system spec info will be hitting soon

Yes, because we know this is going to be a cross-platform, cross-generation release.

Pommes

Hey you! Have a nice day!
Jun 4, 2019
CD Project Red is now (and probably earlier in development) crunching to finish Cyberpunk:
:confounded-face:

• Disapproval
Reactions: ISee and LEANIJA

Aelphaeis Mangarae

MetaMember
Apr 21, 2019
This thing is going to be "coming in hot" as I believe the anonymous CDPR employee on Reddit put it. That PS4 footage floating around is missing the Day 1 patch, but it's clear that the standard PS4 and XBO are going to struggle really hard with this game. They can only do so much. There's a reason they only showed One X and Series X footage, and the One X footage was alarmingly chuggy.

People doing the previews have been playing the PC version. It seems to me that CDPR are going to want impressions and reviews to be based on the PC version if at all possible. Failing that, they want people playing the Series X version, which is seemingly the One X version, but I'm not 100% convinced this doesn't have some minimal Series S/X upgrades in place. The footage they showed a week or so ago looked to me like the Series X had better reflections, for instance.

PC-Patriot

Press Any key, where the hell is it ?
Aug 5, 2019
surprised there isn't a bit more interest in this forum for this game. It has been a long longgggggggggg time since I have been hyped for a game. I think the last time I was hyped for a game to this level was Mass effect 2. It feels like an eternity since PC Gamers were treated to such a vast rich single player experience and for the first time in a long time I broke my "no pre=order" rule.

Just two weeks to go, I really hope we get a pre-load soon. Whilst I don't have shitty net I still would like a bit of time to download all 70gbs of the game so I can play the minute it unlocks.

Reactions: Prodigy

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
surprised there isn't a bit more interest in this forum for this game. It has been a long longgggggggggg time since I have been hyped for a game. I think the last time I was hyped for a game to this level was Mass effect 2. It feels like an eternity since PC Gamers were treated to such a vast rich single player experience and for the first time in a long time I broke my "no pre=order" rule.

Just two weeks to go, I really hope we get a pre-load soon. Whilst I don't have shitty net I still would like a bit of time to download all 70gbs of the game so I can play the minute it unlocks.
I am very hyped, my most anticipated game in years. Just don't talk about it much because of all the delays etc... but I am sure once reviews and more leaks come through it will get more people talking here.

The only think I am worried about is that my processor which is an i5-7400, which is basically minimum.
Everything else seems fine, got the Ram and an RTX card and SSD. Going to be interesting.

PC-Patriot

Press Any key, where the hell is it ?
Aug 5, 2019
I feel ya I was running an i5-2500k (yes that old) and a 1070gtx. Unfortunately it kicked the bucket a couple of weeks ago after 8 years long service, So treated myself to an i7-10700k and gtx 2070 super . No way could I afford a 3080gtx and 3070's are nowhere to be seen so decided to go with the best 2000 series card I could get. Looking forward to playing cyberpunk with some of the goodies turned on but ultimately I just want to get lost in the world.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I'm also looking forward to the game.

But just like with all story driven games I plan to play I'm looking at 0 media for it beforehand, so there's not much to talk about ;)

Reactions: C-Dub and LEANIJA

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
I am moderately hyped, because I don't think the game will deliver what is promised on day one. From what I have recently read: there are numerous bugs including quest-breaking ones ; the UI is clunky at times, which gets annoying if you try to manage the looted weapons in your inventory ; stealth is not satisfying because options are too limited and the AI does not feel good. To me, the game will be like Kingdom Come Deliverance (KCD): there are great promises, and the game barely misses due to technical issues, which will be ironed out with a few patches. Sadly, KCD is still broken to the point I quit early. Hopefully, CDPR will be more diligent when it comes to patching their game.

Last edited:

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
Hopefuly the rumour that PC will have some kind of higher population density or desnity slider is true. Game footage from PS and Xbox shows that the city is pretty empty, even more empty than GTAV.

Arulan

Lizardman
Dec 7, 2018
I'm also avoiding media.

I'm lucky I managed to get a RTX 3080, otherwise I would have waited to play this.

I am moderately hyped, because I don't think the game will deliver what is promised on day one. From what I have recently read: there are numerous bugs including quest-breaking ones ; the UI is clunky at times, which gets annoying if you try to manage the looted weapons in your inventory ; stealth is not satisfying because options are too limited and the AI does not feel good. To me, the game will be like Kingdom Come Deliverance (KCD): there are great promises, and the game barley misses due to technical issues, which will be ironed out with a few patches. Sadly, KCD is still broken to the point I quit early. Hopefully, CDPR will be more diligent when it comes to patching their game.
I started a new campaign this year and it went pretty smooth.

morningbus

taskmaster
Dec 8, 2018
Anyone know of any Stadia footage? For various reasons, I am actually contemplating this version of the game, but I wonder where it is going to fall performance and visuals-wise versus consoles.

Paul

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
But just like with all story driven games I plan to play I'm looking at 0 media for it beforehand, so there's not much to talk about
Have you really not seen any trailers/videos from it?
That's a god damn willpower.

Sadly, KCD is still broken to the point I quit early.
Did you play on PC? I finished PC version of KCD with all DLCs and hardcore mode (and patch 1.9.2) a year ago and had zero significant bugs, only few insignificant (fell into ground once in a forest, had an NPC get stuck once and require reload). It was the most immersive game I have played since STALKER and entered my TOP3 favourites of all time (next to Witcher 3 and RDR2), even surpassing my beloved New Vegas and Deus Ex. Absolutely loved the level of detail and rewarding mechanics and progression.

I think Cyberpunk will fine at launch on PC though. There will be some bugs here and there, but nothing gamebreaking. I am fairly confident it will be another milestone game.

Reactions: Arulan

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
I'm glad I haven't watched much stuff for this game over the past year+.

Only thing I've seen is the first trailer + 50 minute early alpha gameplay trailer + that other E3 trailer with Keanu reveal.

Been almost completely blind on the episode stuff they've been doing. Just read a few things here and there. Nothing too spoilerish.

I went completely blind into spelunky 2. Now over 150hrs on the game and its such an amazing experience. Still discovering new things as well lol.

I used to not care much about that stuff but after Kojima basically spoiled all of MGSV in premarketing footage...I've been a lot more careful with it :p

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Did you play on PC? I finished PC version of KCD with all DLCs and hardcore mode (and patch 1.9.2) a year ago and had zero significant bugs, only few insignificant (fell into ground once in a forest, had an NPC get stuck once and require reload).
I have played it for a few hours on PC (with Geforce Now) when it was given for free on Epic Games store. The issue is that I was running around for an hour, trying to move forward in the story, but the quests would not start. After a while, I have checked a walkthrough and realized that I must have done a few actions in the wrong order, and that must have bugged the game. I think my big mistake was to refuse the quest suggested by the main character's buddies to throw crap on the wall of a peasant. Maybe I was just unlucky with that quest, and the game would have been smoother afterwards. I will give the game another try one day.

Paul

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
I think my big mistake was to refuse the quest suggested by the main character's buddies to throw crap on the wall of a peasant. Maybe I was just unlucky with that quest, and the game would have been smoother afterwards. I will give the game another try one day.
Hmm I actually tried both alternatives (throw/not throw) and both progressed normally for me. I went with throwing because eventhough it's an asshole thing to do, it's just too unique thing to do in videogames to not do it :) Plus it kinda fits Henry's redemption arc.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Have you really not seen any trailers/videos from it?
That's a god damn willpower.
Nothing since the initial reveal trailer what feels like a decade ago.

You can call it willpower, or you can call it getting old and being less susceptible to hype ;)

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Once i knew i wanted the game i kept out of 99% of the threads and media related to Cyberpunk 2077. So apart from the initial music video announcement and about 10 minutes of footage from E3 and other places across a couple of videos i haven't seen much about the game at all.

When it launches i'll be avoiding threads for a while too. I just prefer to discover the game myself and dive in to threads later on.

Reactions: Phoenix RISING

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Just fired up the GOG launcher and it's now downloading Cyberpunk. It's happening!

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
I have exactly 90 gigs on my ssd 58gigs on my hdd. The preload is supposedly 63 gigs but in order to unpack it on steam you will need double the size right?

So I don't know what to do especially with rumored 40gig patch. My internet is decent so I think its better to just download on release day but this huge launch could cause shit DL speeds on steam so ughh.

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
I'm glad I haven't watched much stuff for this game over the past year+.

Only thing I've seen is the first trailer + 50 minute early alpha gameplay trailer + that other E3 trailer with Keanu reveal.

Been almost completely blind on the episode stuff they've been doing. Just read a few things here and there. Nothing too spoilerish.

I went completely blind into spelunky 2. Now over 150hrs on the game and its such an amazing experience. Still discovering new things as well lol.

I used to not care much about that stuff but after Kojima basically spoiled all of MGSV in premarketing footage...I've been a lot more careful with it :p
Once i knew i wanted the game i kept out of 99% of the threads and media related to Cyberpunk 2077. So apart from the initial music video announcement and about 10 minutes of footage from E3 and other places across a couple of videos i haven't seen much about the game at all.

When it launches i'll be avoiding threads for a while too. I just prefer to discover the game myself and dive in to threads later on.
Same. My wait will be indefinite though because I'm not touching this game without a 2020 flagship video card.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Some awesome reviews, seems like the world building is amazing, and the story is very engaging. Can't wait to play it on Thursday.