Community MetaSteam | February 2022 - Good night, and good luck, Lowly Tarnished

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
you'll play your game on your ipad and you'll like it
I don't think so, there was a PS promp in report #3 so likely console release at the very least.

Any thoughts when next Playstation PC announcement will be? Currently they only have UC 4 and LL announced with an unknown date.
No, unknown at this moment but I don't think Uncharted is that far away, however, I think Sackboy will be next as it's getting regular updates and perhaps GoT is Summer release? IDK but it makes sense to me.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I am still sticking with my prediction for GoT August release xD

Also Valve should finally find a way and let us setup Cloud Saves without developers/publishers. You give them as much space as they need, you give them all the tools they need and yet they refuse to set up cloud Saves for some reason.

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018

They don't really go very in-depth this time, all these things I noticed and mentioned here hoping they'd delve into it much more when they got around to it. Also they don't mention the minor issues present here and there, water edges having artifacts, some wonky physics when it comes to getting out of the water or falling/fitting through certain gaps being inconsistent, also the behaviour of the eagles is kinda off and there's a certain visual glitch that so far for me always manifests in a specific place that everyone most likely gets to early on that's also not mentioned. They kinda overplay the issues of Powerslave EX too (without really mentioning them when making the previous video which otherwise went in much greater detail). This is still the definitive version going by its Sega Saturn focused base, they shouldn't add incorrect things about the unofficial version just to slander it vs the official thing. Oh well. Great game and a good video still 🤷‍♂️
Wait, then is the previous EX version was better? Or this Exhumed one?

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
Gonna be upgrading the boyf's mobo and CPU, and with that we should have most of the spare parts to build a third, shared living-room PC. All I'd need is a case and fans... Ideally a cheap case since this will mostly be used for remote play and maybe Netflix.

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
Edit: I'm sorta interested in this game:

But I'm nervous about what type of player base it'll attract since it's based on the American Civil War and allows you to play as the Confederates.

I’ve got a permanent close eye on Grand Tactician: CW.

By all accounts it’s supposed to be one of the best strat titles in recent years. Only thing holding me back is the RTS element.

But curiously enough since you’re controlling & positioning lines of troops on foot and horseback, the pacing of the RTS is far slower than something like SC.

The attention to detail on this one impresses and you can tell it was crafted with care when you look at the maps & menu styles that look era appropriate.

Not sure why I don’t already own it outside of the RTS anxiety. The tactical elements look absolutely dreamy.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
If I were a betting man I would also put my money on Sackboy being next Sony PC announcement, maybe even next game who knows. Unkarted 4 and LL is still an odd thing to pick without porting 1-3 first, so I wouldn't be terribly shocked if the Thieves Collection is just quietly delayed a bit and they squeeze the trilogy in there before that one.

CommodoreKong

Mercenary in the Badlands
Jun 15, 2019
Hey every thousand users count.

What if we end up being just 3k short of that 30 million users?
Given how fast preorders went I would say chances are if someone was able to get a February preorder they were probably a big fan of Steam and would very likely have already had an active device logged into Steam.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
If I were a betting man I would also put my money on Sackboy being next Sony PC announcement, maybe even next game who knows. Unkarted 4 and LL is still an odd thing to pick without porting 1-3 first, so I wouldn't be terribly shocked if the Thieves Collection is just quietly delayed a bit and they squeeze the trilogy in there before that one.
I don't think they have any interest in porting pre-PS4 games.

• Eyes

SaberVS7

Average Date a Live Enjoyer
Jan 23, 2020
Alright

Hitman 3 has been on Steam for a month now.

Bets on Mean-Time-To on a sale? And/Or IOI being vindictive and putting the Steam version on sale as minimally as possible (Both in frequency and %)?

• Toucan
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and inky

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Wouldn't surprise me if there is no dlc/expansions for Elden Ring. If the main game has a lot of content its fine by me tbh.

I imagine they are sick of working on the game (4+ years) and eager to move on to something else. They surely been working on a new game side by side so they will probably push all devs onto that next project.

The one thing that will force their hand is Bamco. The game is gonna be a huge hit and maybe sell like 20+ million lifetime so selling dlc will be win/win for everyone. They would sell a lot. The way the game is designed would make dlc easy too just add a new kingdom or island somewhere + some fashion/weapons and = easy $$$.

Last edited:
  • Eyes

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
So where is the cheapest place to pre-order Elden Ring and also does any one know if I can just buy FFVI via steam key and they just buy the rest of the bundle in order to get the pre-order music files?

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
So where is the cheapest place to pre-order Elden Ring and also does any one know if I can just buy FFVI via steam key and they just buy the rest of the bundle in order to get the pre-order music files?
According to ggdeals, it's currently cheapest on DLGamer, a site i haven't heard of before
Greenmangaming is a close second, and that's a place ive used many times before

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and PC-tan

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I went through 30+ pages of posts so I'm all caught up, now. And welcome back, lashman! :flare_lmao:

This is a modded Unityplayer.dll from the FF modding community found here:
Did you mod your games at all? It's weird for an unmodded game resulting in borked save games, but then again, it's Squeenix.
I've been playing through FFPR myself (up to FF IV as of last night) and the experience was a lot better with mods -- as it was always has been. :flare_smirk:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Famiboards should be cool to post here? More HD2D games are coming

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Infernax seems like a nice little throwback game, I always liked a lot of Zelda 2, kinda cool to see so much of it living on today.
But is the game pretty damn hard or is it just me? Feels like some sequences are hard, and it's scarce in checkpoints...

• Eyes
Status
Not open for further replies.