Community MetaSteam | July 2023 - This one will turn you into a furry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobatronix

MetaMember
Mar 9, 2021
Part of me is ok with Twitter disappearing since for me it's the most toxic cesspool of a social media site there is. But that's when you know that, even if Twitter dies due to the decision of this brain-dead moron, the toxic people would just flock to another site regardless.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
I think it was more of a "Offer some ridiculous amount of money which at the time seemed like a lowball offer and they say no to him during lawyering" but because of legal obligations they had to accept the offer (Which ended up being more than the company was actually worth in the end stock wise after its value tanked)

Then he tried to weasel his way out and he couldn't and ta da you've wasted billions on twitter for seemingly no apparently reason other than wanting to wave your digital weener around

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
Part of me is ok with Twitter disappearing since for me it's the most toxic cesspool of a social media site there is. But that's when you know that, even if Twitter dies due to the decision of this brain-dead moron, the toxic people would just flock to another site regardless.
I just everyone would distribute their content a bit, perhaps on personal sites, at least across more than 1 3rd party site...

I hate Twitter, not for the toxic humans which exist regardless but for the good people and corporations that are supposed to have 'rational self-interest' constantly giving in and making an irrational decision to keep using the site.
no I want everything in one place
Internet. It's all on the Internet

Last edited:

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
Why did this clown even buy the company? There is so many better things to do with 40 billion dollars. He could have started his own gaming company making hardware/software. He could have built a fucking base on the moon and did so many interesting things.
he did it to own the libs because he got tired of his tweets not being promoted, and being fact-checked on top lol

Richest man on the planet addicted to petty internet arguments. He's such a fucking loser.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Why did this clown even buy the company? There is so many better things to do with 40 billion dollars. He could have started his own gaming company making hardware/software. He could have built a fucking base on the moon and did so many interesting things.
Because he's a fucking moron and Twitter execs gladly served him the hot potato they were holding.

• This!
Reactions: lashman
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
SMT is love, SMT is life.

I'm currently at the 30th anniversary SMT concert in LA.

Not long ago we dreamed of SMT on PC and we now live the path of lawful good.
here's hope this happens now

Reactions: BO7AMMOOD

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Fun to see Playstation and Xbox players fighting about Baldurs Gate 3 and Starfield.

Here I am, sitting with both games in my Steam library. :p
Its really messed up how BaldursGate3 still hasn't gotten a release date for Xbox.

And PS5 owners aren't getting Starfield.

So a lot of people who only game on one system are gonna miss out on some big rpgs in the coming months.

Also FFXVI is PS5 exclusive for now + TotK is Switch only. Unfortunate how so many good and popular games this year are scattered around on different platforms.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
As the release date approaches I'm playing the EA for Baldurs Gate 3 just to get used to the mechanics and the ruleset.

I tried a Dwarf Bard and Drow Half-Elf Paladin, between the 2 character I noticed different interactions that even if smaller helps in establishing how this world works.

For the paladin I managed to even break my oath, maybe I shouldn't have slaughtered all these Goblins on sight when they weren't even hostile :toucan: though I'm curious in what will be the consequences as a mysterious figure appeared to my character saying they'll meet me at the camp to talk about my oath being broken.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Picking up some more games today. Decided against Octopath 2 since I haven't played the first one yet and VIIR (too high price, already played it on PS4, but want it on PC).

• Clean Seal

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
As the release date approaches I'm playing the EA for Baldurs Gate 3 just to get used to the mechanics and the ruleset.

I tried a Dwarf Bard and Drow Half-Elf Paladin, between the 2 character I noticed different interactions that even if smaller helps in establishing how this world works.

For the paladin I managed to even break my oath, maybe I shouldn't have slaughtered all these Goblins on sight when they weren't even hostile :toucan: though I'm curious in what will be the consequences as a mysterious figure appeared to my character saying they'll meet me at the camp to talk about my oath being broken.
There are so many race/class specific interactions in this game. Even when they are minor/for flavor, it adds so much to the experience. Re-playing it is going to be crazy, especially when you factor in not only the options for custom characters, but also the 7(I think?) Origin characters that will be playable at launch.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
Picking up some more games today. Decided against Octopath 2 since I haven't played the first one yet and VIIR (too high price, already played it on PS4, but want it on PC).
I'm in the same boat. Played it on PS4 but haven't played the Intergrade content and want it on steam, but that fucking price is too high even on sale.

• Sad

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I'm in the same boat. Played it on PS4 but haven't played the Intergrade content and want it on steam, but that fucking price is too high even on sale.
Anotherf fine excuse I have is that I own every FF game except for VII Remake and VII Reunion, but have only finished VI and VII, so I have a lot to still play. :p

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
for those who, like me, like music games
this past june 30th was released new DLC for Kizuna Ai game

just one point many people missed, when this game was released it was VR only on Steam and PS5, but when PS4 version was released the games updated on all versions adding non VR mode and usual push button music game, it's quite good game.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
There are so many race/class specific interactions in this game. Even when they are minor/for flavor, it adds so much to the experience. Re-playing it is going to be crazy, especially when you factor in not only the options for custom characters, but also the 7(I think?) Origin characters that will be playable at launch.
All those interactions will make the game feel fresh when doing a new playthrough.
Like there is that tiefling couple talking about moving to Baldurs Gate and for my dwarf was an option to recommend an inn for them iirc. For my Drow Half Elf other NPC were showing disdain about her race.

Reactions: Dandy

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Because everything he does is some lame shitpost to reinforce his fragile ego by seeing his sycophants cheer him on but the problem is and I guess he wasn't aware of this despite being a billionaire businessman (because he's an idiot) is when you make an offer to a company that's deemed good enough for their board to take seriously they have to consider it for the shareholders and turns out their board was willing to cut and run so they called his bluff. And by law once they accept your offer you have to follow through.

This is why for months he tried anything he could to escape buying it but there was no way and he was forced to take it. The supreme leader of planet dumbass shitposted his way into losing $40b+ on a company he has no idea how to run and can't really be turned into a profitable venture by nature of what it is.

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019
It's not just early access - you get upgraded to the Digital Deluxe Edition for free!

INCLUDED IN BALDUR'S GATE 3 - DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION:
  • Baldur's Gate 3 - Base Game
  • Divinity Bard Song Pack - Astound audiences by performing this special set of new songs
  • Exclusive Dice Theme - Roll checks with style
  • Paintings from Rivellon - Discover a new collection of paintings across the Forgotten Realms
  • Adventurer's Pouch - Receive a collection of camp supplies and potions to help get your journey started
  • Digital OST* - Enjoy the music of Baldur's Gate 3 from composer Borislav Slavov
  • Digital Artbook* - Explore the art and design of Baldur's Gate 3 in this digital artbook, written by Larian
  • Digital Character Sheets* - Peruse a set of four-page D&D character sheets for each Baldur's Gate 3 origin character

AND AN ITEM PACK FROM THE WORLD OF DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN!
  • Mask of the Shapeshifter - Headgear that allows you to change race and appearance on the fly, inspired by Fane of Divinity: Original Sin II
  • Cape of the Red Prince - Cloak inspired by the Red Prince of Divinity: Original Sin II
  • Lute of the Merryweather Bard - Playable instrument inspired by Lohse of Divinity: Original Sin II
  • Needle of the Outlaw Rogue - Dagger inspired by Sebille of Divinity: Original Sin II
  • Bicorne of the Sea Beast - Headgear inspired by Beast of Divinity: Original Sin II

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020

Also updated the JRPG list in this thread.

Kal1m3r0

MetaMember
Jan 9, 2021
I don't consider myself a nostalgic person, especially in gaming, but one thing I miss is those summer afternoons of 20 years ago where I was taking the bus for the first time to go to town and play D&D with new made friends. Can't really replicate that these days for a number of reasons, so I guess I'm dropping the 60€ for Baldur's Gate 3

Jadax

MetaMember
Oct 25, 2018
I mean at this point who the eff cares about twitter. I know it's still good to get in contact with people and firms you otherwise would struggle to, but alternatives will pop up.

Don't feed the egoistic filth that runs it.

Jadax

MetaMember
Oct 25, 2018
If a game is good, I don't mind playing it for 200 hours.
Depends though. I've been playing Witcher 3 for maybe 100hrs and almost done with it. I do think 200hrs is a LOT more than one thinks. That 100hrs on Witcher 3 is over like 5-6 months lol.

Reactions: Dandy
Status
Not open for further replies.