Community MetaSteam | May 2020 - We May Or May Not Be Around In June!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Yeah it was, it was in the february 2017 bundle

With the two DLCs being basically just cosmetic packs (Albeit reinforcement has two bonus missions while the other has none)

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
:blobweary::blobweary::blobweary:

BUT WHAT ABOUT EUROPE?!!?!??!!?!?
I think it could be because the European date is later in terms of retail release they could be holding on the digital release as well for some dumb reason. It seems like its region locked in Asia which also has a delayed-release.

Reactions: lashman

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
What great other turn based-tactics games are there? Im having a ton of fun with Gears Tactics, but considering it's only a campaign and no mod support I feel I need something more after Im done with it.

I know of XCOM 2 (will start on Long War mod), Chimera Squad and Mutant Road Zero, Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children.

Waiting for Phoenix Point and Corruption 2029 to hit Steam.
The Banner Saga series
Wargroove
Massive Chalice
Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus
Xenonauts
Frozen Synapse

There are so many right now it's insane. we went from 0 prior to XCOM: EU to 10/month.
Maybe this search can help.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Humble seem to have forgotten my 10 bucks credit. Yeah :confounded-face:

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
But isn't that mandatory and part of the main quest? I wanted to get the game but always get put off by the repetitive nature of quests listed in the reviews when it released.
i think some of it might be, unfortunately :(

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
If you mean wallet credit, it's timed.
They were meant to send me 10 buck on May 1st for some little thing I did for them. Day isn't finished, and it's not my big issue right now, but it would be cool if sommmeeetimes things went as planned.

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
I think it could be because the European date is later in terms of retail release they could be holding on the digital release as well for some dumb reason. It seems like its region locked in Asia which also has a delayed-release.
First time I would see it happening tbh, NA and EU release dates are on different dates usually and steampages usually have one of them for both, sometimes EU is lucky and has the NA release date, sometimes NA is unlucky.
That's unless they're doing something dumb, which I suppose is possible

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsene

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
They were meant to send me 10 buck on May 1st for some little thing I did for them. Day isn't finished, and it's not my big issue right now, but it would be cool if sommmeeetimes things went as planned.
Do you have a proof? Like an email?

If yes, contact support with said proof.

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
The only one I considered buying that I don't own is Neoverse...

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Do you have a proof? Like an email?

If yes, contact support with said proof.
I will surely do that in some days if nothing change, it's not my actual target today.
For people that weren't polite enough to say thanks or just acknowledge my 'little thing', I'm not too worried about not delivering day and date.

Yeah, I know they could have received nothing, probability is super small though.

Edit - I don't explain what the thing is but I would be astounded if there was any NDA.

Deleted member 113

Tbh I think is just a matter of time
Sure. But, like past bundles that included keys for, say, Battle.net, no one is forced to redeem them.

I would understand if it was like the previous setup, where people paid, and then would get "mystery" games, and would risk receiving a bundle full of EGS keys.
But, with the current setup, where you see what choices of games you have, I'm sure the presence of an EGS game or two would be just a minor issue.

I mean, you would surely have other game choices, and you can always pause a month, and skip a bundle. ;)

Reactions: lashman and Li Kao

Deleted member 113

You wouldn't believe the amount of times I find interesting games, because I mistyped something. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I mean, I'm not even sure what I was searching for, but came across this cool-looking fighting game:

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Pretty good bundle, if not high value games.
But I don't really want to play them outside of Swords of Ditto... as usual, pass. But at least it's not awful like some other months.

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Some 5 or so games I want in the new humble choice
If I manage to get it for $9-10 it'd be a good price for me since it'd be like an average humble bundle :V

Reactions: Ge0force

Kiru

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Ok, sorry for the repost (last time) but as I'm not sure I was clear, is there a solution to my issue ?

Bought a Dragon Marked for Death key
When entering the key I learn that it's a beta key
Due to that being a beta key, I don't have access to the free DLC for all owners before May 4th

As I said to a friend just now, the mofos who sold me this key have only sold me two other keys in the past, if they want to play dumb, I'm game.
But if you have a suggestion, I'm all hears.
Maybe you could email the developer/publisher and explain the situation to them. If they're nice they could just add the DLC to that beta sub.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Humble Choice is average for me this month. Be sure to pick Horace if you're buying it tho, such a wonderful game!

Reactions: MegaApple

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Hm, unless there's some licensing issue, I can't imagine that game will be only available on a few select markets. Probably just PG being slightly behind the curve since it's the first game they'll publish.
Yeah I think there's zero chance this will have a limited release, otherwise how would they fulfill KS rewards for Steam users?

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Looks like I have no choice (hehe) but to pick Humble Choice this time. XCOM2 and Jurrasic Park have awful regional pricing and this is cheaper deal for me.
Which is the third game I should pick up?
  • Rise of Industry
  • Horace
  • MO.Astray

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Looks like I have no choice (hehe) but to pick Humble Choice this time. XCOM2 and Jurrasic Park have awful regional pricing and this is cheaper deal for me.
  • Rise of Industry
  • Horace
  • MO.Astray
RoI is pretty good ... Aaron D. did a great write up on it on the previous page, check it out! :)

Kandrick

Jun 10, 2019
Switzerland
I was looking at the Golden Week Steam sale, and came across Trails of the Cold Steel, i remember buying it and refunding it but i don't remember why exactly. And that led me to look up the series again and i remember buying Trails in the Sky PSP ( to play on a Vita ) 7-8 years ago or so but never getting around to playing it.

I don't have a VIta anymore but i still have a PSTV somewhere in a box ( without a memory card so i might be screwed anyway if the game is more than 1gb ), i wonder if i should go hunt it down. Is there a difference between the PSP version and the one on Steam ?

Reactions: PC-tan

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
  • Rise of Industry
  • Horace
  • MO.Astray
Horace! I can't recommend this game enough!
fantomena
If you've liked FFTactics at all,
At least thats what everyone keeps telling me (Not that FFT is on PC anyways officially)
I've finished it and yeah, it's excellent! 😍

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
I did not mean proof that you worked for them, but proof that they offered some money.
It’s settled, the culprit was... maybe someone close to me...
More seriously they indeed waited for the last minute to send the money and they couldn’t in my case because I send them the sweet stuff with a different email than my Humble one.
I still think no acknowledgement of me sending my little work is not very polite, but I can imagine I’m far from the only contributor too.

Now about the other shit cake of the day, no big news from the store that sold me the DMFD key. They asked for an order number on twitter and my answer seem to have been consulted. It’s slow, but maybe not a lost cause.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
I was looking at the Golden Week Steam sale, and came across Trails of the Cold Steel, i remember buying it and refunding it but i don't remember why exactly. And that led me to look up the series again and i remember buying Trails in the Sky PSP ( to play on a Vita ) 7-8 years ago or so but never getting around to playing it.

I don't have a VIta anymore but i still have a PSTV somewhere in a box ( without a memory card so i might be screwed anyway if the game is more than 1gb ), i wonder if i should go hunt it down. Is there a difference between the PSP version and the one on Steam ?
Definitely play the PC version. There's a ton of improvments but turbo mode in particular is an absolute must.

Reactions: Kandrick

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
Is anyone in here from Brasil?
I want to buy the DLCs for A Lenda do Heroi from Nuuvem, but they won't sell to me, since I'm located in Europe.
This:

Anyone up to help me, and I would paypal you the funds?

thank you :)
I´m out of funds for the week, I could buy it for you monday, but the page says that it is region locked to South America.

Status
Not open for further replies.